Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It was OK epi.. lots of mysteries!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone watched the episode?

I missed it.. any improvements in the story? or is it still really slow?
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It is still going slow.
Okay let me tell you about the epi in shoort & yeah you know I am bad in English+explaining toh please corporate.πŸ˜†

Okay so Kabir informed Atir about the 2 crores in Zain's account.
Atir goes home & asks her mom where is Zain. She told him Zain is out for some work. he said, whenever he comes, ask him to meet me, I want to talk urgent about some factory matters. Zain arrives after some chota mota drama & then that maid tells him to go & meet Atir, he first goes his mom's room & asks her about the whole matter. She says that I don't even know a bit about it. Zain tells her about that 2 crore wala problem & asks her to defend him. He goes to his room & calls someone, he was sown saying only one word i.e BABAR.
Back to Muqaddas's room, 1 naqabposh aadmi enters & tries to harass her but she woke up on time & the man runs from that window only. She starts screaming. Atir came & asked her what has happened, she interprets the whole story. Atir told her, maybe you have seen some nightmare. Akbar Ali & Ruhi comes to their room. Zain comes in harbari & says bhaag gaya. Ruhi asked, who? He said wohi naqab posh mene khud use apni khirki me se dekha tha.Ruhi asks to increase number of security guards. They all go to their respective rooms.
Now morning, Atir & Muqaddas are in a park for walk, he gets a call from Kabir saying tumne Zain se baat ki blah blah. When he tries to ask about Muqqu, Atir disconnects the call. They go back to their home. Atir again asks about Zain, Ruhi says, he is at office. He said okay I will go to office today & will talk to him & yeah he also said I will be dropping Muqqu at her home for some time. Ruhi informs Zain about Atir coming to office. He asks him to keep Atir busy in Muqqu.
Aaah! Tired. Aage ka you can see, nothing important was happened.πŸ˜†
Okay, so now I am suspecting Zain as he wants to keep Atir busy & then do some hera pheri in business. What you say Nissu ? πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Ahh thanks alot

Hmm still stuck in the same place.. Disadvantage of it being a soap
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Okay, so now I am suspecting Zain as he wants to keep Atir busy & then do some hera pheri in business. What you say Nissu ? πŸ˜†

Hmm yh it could be Zain or maybe the makers are just keeping us on our toes πŸ˜†
Jo bhi ho culprit bas Kabir na ho.☺️
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hera pheri to wo karta hi hai ..no doubt about that lekin kidnapping me shyad nahi hai ..because he took that 2 carors from business