Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

^ Maybe you are right but the way Atir cares for Muqaddas insists me to think that it's not him.

i know ...but some time he acts differently too ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
lol
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ Yeah! He is a confused soul or else making us confuse lol.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ He gives these negative vibes!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This drama looks interesting (courtesy the super awesome OST). Can anyone tell me the story so far?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

This drama looks interesting (courtesy the super awesome OST). Can anyone tell me the story so far?

OMG! Maiss heyyy ๐Ÿค—

Well it is interesting.. and i'm not good at explaining properly so sorry in advance.. hopefully someone else can help out too..

But Atir likes Muqaddas and they get married on the wedding night she gets kidnapped. There is a past between both of their fathers though which is a mystery.. Muqaddas has a past with the brother in law, Atir's sisters husband too.. Atm anyone can be the kidnapper.. Its like a thriller

^ Okay so this sounds like a really lame and typical story but it isn't its anything but the normal saas bahu crap in these type of stories do give it a watch you'll understand what I mean.

And the song is LOVE <3
Why the heck the story is not moving on ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

^^ disadvantage of being a soap I guess๐Ÿ˜†
++++++++++
but so far so good

a reason to doubt atir is when muqaddas's father asked about who the man was, in that photo of atir's father..he clenched his fist before replying..and funnily they cut the clenching in the actual episode, but was there in the promo for that epi๐Ÿ˜†

anyway..it looks like they are building a proper web around all the characters, and tangling it up in order untangle it later with much gusto..

my shaq for the time being is on the sister of atir..ainvayi๐Ÿคฃ
^ Yeah even I noticed that he clenched his wrist but it was only in OST not in the actual scene ๐Ÿ˜†
I guess Ruhi has asked Akbar to sazishofy in property matters. That lame lafangar Zain kucch ziada hi pohancha hua nikla ๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

^ Yeah even I noticed that he clenched his wrist but it was only in OST not in the actual scene ๐Ÿ˜†
I guess Ruhi has asked Akbar to sazishofy in property matters. That lame lafangar Zain kucch ziada hi pohancha hua nikla ๐Ÿ˜†

LOvvvE IT๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† so even akbar is not as nikkammmaa nikhattooo as we thought๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Everyone is a tedhi cheez๐Ÿ˜› for that matter how awesome would it be, as nisbah said, if muqaddas herself has fabricated her own kidnapping and is the anti hero of the show๐Ÿ˜ˆ kucch zyada ho gaya nai๐Ÿคฃ
^ Sacchi me ziada hogaya ๐Ÿคฃ I don't think ke it's Muqaddas ๐Ÿ˜†