Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 9 years ago
becoz of the comments here, instead of a thriller show, its really becoming a comedy show instead😆 I mean how m I now supposed to keep a straight face, everytime noor comes on screen (with or without clothes)?🤣
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The opening lines.
Tera dil mera thikana hay.
Tujh se koi rishta purana hay.

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

becoz of the comments here, instead of a thriller show, its really becoming a comedy show instead😆 I mean how m I now supposed to keep a straight face, everytime noor comes on screen (with or without clothes)?🤣

Soch badloge tabhi toh desh badle ga 🤣 He really need to take advantage of Razor 😆 Please Nisbah gift it to him on his birthday 😉 Birthday ki bhi zarurat nahi, shaadi ka gift samaj ke dedo 😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

haha nehel😆 waise kal kucch khaas hua kya? or its still stuck in the rut ATM..?😕
valima dikhaya abhi tak?

now m thinking, that atir, atir's mom, kabir - all of these are too predictable..what if the real mastermind is atir's sister or that lame lafandar bhai?😆😆 jispe abhi tak kisi ko shak nahi hua?😆

haha nehel😆 waise kal kucch khaas hua kya? or its still stuck in the rut ATM..?😕

valima dikhaya abhi tak?

now m thinking, that atir, atir's mom, kabir - all of these are too predictable..what if the real mastermind is atir's sister or that lame lafandar bhai?😆😆 jispe abhi tak kisi ko shak nahi hua?😆

Don't know, still have to watch 2 episodes i.e 5 & 6 😛 Urghh, I hate both brother & sister 😡 I don't think it's Kabir. For sure it's Atir. The way he was denying to take Muqaddas to haspital, I felt something really fishy 🤢
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cimba

Anil kapoor shirtless !!!! have mercy ladies... that is a sight we can all live with out. that is what horror movies are made for...lol

🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

becoz of the comments here, instead of a thriller show, its really becoming a comedy show instead😆I mean how m I now supposed to keep a straight face, everytime noor comes on screen (with or without clothes)?🤣

Haha! I burst out laughing when I saw him in a bathrobe 🤣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

The opening lines.
Tera dil mera thikana hay.
Tujh se koi rishta purana hay.

Lol love the emotion..
Yes I love these lines <3
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Soch badloge tabhi toh desh badle ga🤣He really need to take advantage of Razor😆Please Nisbah gift it to him on his birthday😉Birthday ki bhi zarurat nahi, shaadi ka gift samaj ke dedo😳

Ahh I'm thinking to come to Pakistan and give them to him in his hands so he has no excuse next time 🤣
@ Nisbah. How was the yday's episode ?