lets see how it turns out!! *fingers crossed*

YOu may need this...
😛

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Thanks for the LU, Dee!

So burning the house is P's idea and not instant reaction?

yes when what she was cooking on the stove gets burnt. she had this idea
so no
jealousy or anger
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Tilu I love your version of Abhigay dialogue,,even the parts I do not understand sounds better ,,hope the CVs steal some of your lines ðŸ˜Š

haha thanks dear ðŸ˜³ let's wait and watch how it goes ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting...

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my question is what if abhi gets to know she burned tabhi pics..what will she tell him??  ðŸ˜•
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mina is attending the LU ..HIII 
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes bhai me 😳😃
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhigya room, Abhi runs into Pragya near couch/closet area. Pragya tells him she thought of an idea and so meeting Tanu. Abhi says I'm not talking about Tanu, am talking about my answer, you haven't answered me, can't we remain friends. Pragya says please let me go. Abhi asks why are you complicating it with your silence, a simple yes or no will suffice. I know you don't get affected by me coming closer and don't love me. He comes closer and touches her cheek, she is affected, he sees how she's affected. MUST WATCH. He says what if these you may feel anyhow, but I am affected, things get stuck in my mind then, kya mai tumhare dosti ke layak nahi hoon? (Am I not worthy of your friendship)

ABhi says yes or no, say something. Pragya says aisa nahi hai (it's not like this), ABhi says phir kaisa hai (then how is it)?  Abhi says I don't give people another chance who made an emotional fool out of me.

Pragya says why do you want to be my friend now that I will leave the house in a few days, why start something that cannot go ahead. I haven't been able to forget what happened in the past and you're talking about the future. I guess I want to give this relationship a name, Abhi says we couldn't understand what we were to each other, by the time I understood, everything changed. I changed my thinking and you changed yourself. After you leave, so that I don't miss you, I want to give this relationship a name, I need to explain to my head after explaining  to my heart, makes things easier.

Abhi says say something/kuch to bolo. Pragya says hum dost nahi ban sakte (we cannot be friends), you are starting a new life with Tanu, knowing how possessive Tanu is for you, I can't keep any relationship with you. I am doing this for you and your family's happiness, I don't want to be a problem for you.

Abhi says as she is leaving- what if I consider you my friend? Pragya wipes her tears and just leaves.

MUST WATCH SCENE
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like a filler epi...😡
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dadi Daasi discussing Pragya, she is suspicious of her behavior. Dadi says I feel that there is something wrong, it's not like her. There is some tension due to which she is doing this. Is this a problem due to Sarla, BB? ID says no she would have discussed this. Dadi says maybe she doesn't want to give us stress, Pragya is like this. ID says you changed sides even after Pragya did so much. ID and Dadi arguing funny about changing parties about Pragya.