Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nado πŸ€—
Beautiful roses ❀️ Just perfect.😊
Ima' l kise u nasim krajevima? Here is so hot

Here is one rose Fairy for your roses & icecream for you.πŸ˜ƒ

Rose Fairy ~ by sanguigna Yum! Blackberry ice-cream

Branka πŸ€— Thank you for rose and ice cream . I love ice cream. ( We will not count the calories πŸ˜†)
Kod mene kisa jedva da je prasinu pokupila ova dva dana . Od sutra najavljuju vrucine πŸ˜•

I hope you have a good time πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nn027 - 9 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Gina for the link 😊
Thanks God all that is in the past now, and Prats is all settled for a new beginnings...Wish her lots of luck to find Mr. Right... she deserve all the happiness...❀️

I love that quality that she has (and which we saw so clearly in BB7)...whatever bad happened, she forget (and I am sure that she forgive to those who hurt her), and than she put a smile on her face and move on...😊

I am at peace with all that has happened , is happening and will happen.
Rumi ..*

Edited by Sneha...Love - 9 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nn027

Branka πŸ€— Thank you for rose and ice cream . I love ice cream. ( We will not count the calories πŸ˜†)
Kod mene kisa jedva da je prasinu pokupila ova dva dana . Od sutra najavljuju vrucine πŸ˜•

I hope you have a good time πŸ˜ƒ

Nado, πŸ€— I have great time, here, thank you.

Enjoying with my family and childhood friends...Weather is nice, so we are exploring places arround my hometown...πŸ˜ƒ
You are right, no use to count calories, I'll do it once I come back home πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
(hvala za prognozuπŸ€—) Enjoy your Summer. πŸ˜ƒ

Sand Dollar Art and more Pinterest Beach Sayings Small steps every day.

Edit to add: Glad you liked my collages. 😳 Thank youπŸ€—
Edited by Sneha...Love - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Good Afternoon Garima πŸ€— and all the other friends present at the moment here πŸ€—

Glad you like those immages of Nature (the same goes for Kety as well, thank you dear πŸ€—)

I just love that site where I find all that quotes and immages...lost myself there every time I visit that place...so...here is something for you...so, you can relax

Cinque Terre, Italy Connecting with your true Inner Voice, is the guidance to discover your Soul...

Beautiful shades of feelings in the face of the queen of expressions !Beautiful collages Branka . Thank you .
Viswasruti thumbnail

Wah...wah...Avi, what a poweful mixture ❀️ ...I bet Madi can do wonders out of it πŸ˜ƒ
I just went to do some serius errands ..but now you got me interested hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...so, I'll sit and wait with you... and while wait...let me share this what I found OL , hope it make you smile, I was really πŸ˜† my head off...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This dog who waited patiently for his distracted human. | this is the cutest thing ever!! Kisses to Sarath & Hemu 😊

Thank god , both monsters are sleeping ! Otherwise they will ask for a dog immediately and want to play with that boy in that puddle .πŸ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous creations, Branka, especially that old-style one πŸ‘
Viswasruti thumbnail

In her heart now love is tuning itself to change in to a symphony . Her smiling eyes are trying to rule the world with that sweet expressions , dreams are there , romantic expressions are slipping from those corners of her eyelids , a sudden glow because of the realization of that romantic quiver , that subtle feeling of love is dripping from her smiling lips so softly ,as soft as dewdrops touching silently the colourful petals of a beautiful flower ,and we have to identify that loved one for whom she is dreaming , he must be looked like a Greek God !
He must be a prince charming with a magnetic smile , and so bright,with a great devotion to warm her world each day like the sun , then her body would ooze the nectar of life ,as if a melodious tune so melodious and sweet ,playing softly in the still of the night with the satisfied feeling of lovely life !

She is sitting there to define the beauty , to rule the romantic imaginations of young hearts , to devote their lives on her feet , to get permission to admire her for the entire life , but she is sitting there silently killing the sparks of the eyes of many young lovers , the youthfulness is roaming around her with zest , just to have a glimpse of this beautiful woman !

With her dreamy eyes she is watching the waterfalls empty into the valley ,she is watching the waves crashing in the ocean ,because of her this place is so beautiful .

And she is studying the beauty of the clouds, the ever changing colours of the sky and the passing clouds there ,she is watching the beautiful creations of the God ,with her dreamy and smiling eyes !She is sitting there to rule the word with her enchanting expressions .

Avy , here is your order madam , where is my tip ???πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Gina &Bikica for this beautiful picture .πŸ‘

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good Night friends !Have sweet dreams !😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends.

Branka beautiful quotes and collages of Pratyusha. Also I am really happy that you are with your parents house and pampered there.

Guys these days I am little bit tired so cannot appreciate fully but honestly you all are wonderful people. I am blessed and happy to be here.

Good Night friends, see you all tomorrow😊
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Instagram media by iamprats - Me n my mummy pout together... Happiness=mom=family... N family=funnn... Masti ... N madness... I think i have the craziest family on earth... The Banerjeesss...

Word Count: 1