Originally posted by: ppp333

Good Morning FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Good day πŸ˜ƒ
Excellent quote Padmaja πŸ‘πŸΌ
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Avyakta

The Roses are so beautiful Nado , as real as just want to touch those delicate petals with finger tips !😊

Missing just smell πŸ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail

Good Afternoon friends , have a nice time .

Madi ,love your invitation and imaginary offer of refreshments !πŸ˜ƒ. OK , have a few drops of coffee from my cup. Love to be there with all of you .
Kety , thanks a lot for this flower house and Madi for all those associated stories .πŸ‘

Wow thanks Avi for your magnanimity , for offering few drops of coffee to me ! πŸ˜ƒ
Your Order Madam ?! πŸ˜› Want some thing more πŸ˜† Always at your service !

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Wow thanks Avi for your magnanimity , for offering few drops of coffee to me ! πŸ˜ƒ

Your Order Madam ?! πŸ˜› Want some thing more πŸ˜† Always at your service !

Well ,well , here is my order Madi !πŸ˜ƒ
Take a fair amount of mischief, mix it with some mirth and jokes in liberal quantities ,
Get the soothing radiance of the moon ,and mix it in the fragrance of flowers.Then add a small measure of beautiful imaginations with your freshly shaped thoughts like a fresh honey .Then we will get a tasty dish , just like a sweet dream that you get from the mixture of all the above is what we call a lovely dish , a beautiful post from you on this picture of Prats .
Yes ready to give you a hefty tip ! A friendly hug !
Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kety76

Madhu, one cup for me πŸ˜ƒ

And one cap for me...for sure , coffee looks delicious, Madhuri ❀️ and that house looks magical, Kety ❀️, just like from a most beautiful Fairytale...simply wonderful...I can see that Madi is celebrating a richly colorful wonders of Life & Nature,so let me add little bit more of a beauty there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hello to all of you Pratyushians...πŸ€—

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Well ,well , here is my order Madi !πŸ˜ƒ

Take a fair amount of mischief, mix it with some mirth and jokes in liberal quantities ,
Get the soothing radiance of the moon ,and mix it in the fragrance of flowers.Then add a small measure of beautiful imaginations with your freshly shaped thoughts like a fresh honey .Then we will get a tasty dish , just like a sweet dream that you get from the mixture of all the above is what we call a lovely dish , a beautiful post from you on this picture of Prats .
Yes ready to give you a hefty tip ! A friendly hug !

Wah...wah...Avi, what a poweful mixture ❀️ ...I bet Madi can do wonders out of it πŸ˜ƒ
I just went to do some serius errands ..but now you got me interested hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...so, I'll sit and wait with you... and while wait...let me share this what I found OL , hope it make you smile, I was really πŸ˜† my head off...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This dog who waited patiently for his distracted human. | this is the cutest thing ever!! Kisses to Sarath & Hemu 😊
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Branka beautiful collages πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nn027 - 9 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: itpostaff

Good morning all .πŸ˜ƒ
Branka ! Thank you for the Beautiful Collages of nature.πŸ‘
Wish I was also the Companion of those horses by the side of the river.

Good Afternoon Garima πŸ€— and all the other friends present at the moment here πŸ€—

Glad you like those immages of Nature (the same goes for Kety as well, thank you dear πŸ€—)

I just love that site where I find all that quotes and immages...lost myself there every time I visit that place...so...here is something for you...so, you can relax

Cinque Terre, Italy Connecting with your true Inner Voice, is the guidance to discover your Soul...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Good day everyone πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Nado πŸ€—
Beautiful roses ❀️ Just perfect.😊
Ima' l kise u nasim krajevima? Here is so hot

Here is one rose Fairy for your roses & icecream for you.πŸ˜ƒ

Rose Fairy ~ by sanguigna Yum! Blackberry ice-cream