Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello sweet Pratyushians 🤗

Today, 09.06. is a day when an ardent Pratyusha's fan was born. ❤️ My soul connected twin sister, my Seetha...here is a link of thread where her daughters posted a BD post for her and a post dedicated to everyone who posted in Empress Thread, most of you are mentioned there, ... She loved Prats so much and always praised her as an actress, everywhere...So...sending my BD wishes high up above, filled with fragrant roses and wraped in my love...❤️

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4234815&TPN=68

Rainbow in the sky, look down below, and see the ones who think they know. I for one will not be seen as a someone looking at a dream. Ranunculus
Friends Are the Flowers in the Garden of Life passed away death quotes - yahoo Image Search Results

Flowers and nature divider

Miscellaneous divider
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nn027

Good evening😃

Bon voyage. Have a nice time 😃

Safe journey Drya, have a great holiday 🤗
Thank you Kety ❤️ for amazing Caps, and thank you Nado ❤️ for link of WU...will translate it tomorrow...now I have to go.😃
Viswasruti thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ANGEL !

I wonder , why today , the morning star is so bright , asked it , what thought gave you a new glow ? It answered with a smile , don't you know ? Today is the Birthday of the Universal Friend Seetha , a guiding force to you !

The light of consciousness , a tremendous flash of lightening strikes me and realized the importance of today !

Today is the birthday of an Angel ,I opened the window of my dreams , there she is smiling , I ran towards her and hugged her with my both arms , and saw in to her eyes !

The entire Nature is emulated itself as dreams in to her thoughtful eyes , and manifested itself as a broadened horizon !

The window of dreams slowly opened and we all just peeped in , and what a splendorous spectacle it is ! Have seen many stories , OS , SS, poems and paintings , what not , everything is playing with her fingertips gleefully .

She touched every subject , evoked many emotions in the minds of her readers ,swayed every heart , shared many heartfelt feelings with each and everyone , said many soothing words to every aching soul , wiped many tears , worked for the unity and integration between the Forum members , till the end .

Her first words are , -- "Friendship is not a hobby for me , it is a lifelong commitment "! A quotable quote really .

She stands by her friends ,and remained loyal and supported them when they needed her most !

She touched every heart so gently , caressed every feeling so delicately and shown the real meaning of love to everybody in this place !

Her eyes are so serene, emoting endurance , foresight, strength and skill , a strong will , with firm beliefs , A perfect woman , gentle friend ,to warm , to comfort , and to command ,with something of an Angelic look !

Till today , she was so beautiful in my imagination , today ,to my eyes , now she is more than beautiful , ethereal , a delightful and charming person .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR GREAT WRITER !

Sending these greetings to heaven and asked the gardens there to spread some floral fragrances around her , surround her with some smiling Angels to greet her on this special day ! What can I give you my dear Fairy , except some happy smiles ,reflecting so brightly in my flowing tears !

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A message from Vibha to our beloved Seetha on her Birthday:

Missing my dear friend Seetha and remembering her on her birthday today...

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

How do you send belated happy birthday wishes and greetings without making your congratulations sound like afterthoughts?
To my friend Seetha: I am still wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Because You coming to this life was a great gift for so many people that I would still celebrate it . And it is my way to say; I didn't forget you, I miss you, I miss your moral support and I miss having you around. You are always on my mind; you will remain forever a part of me, of my memory, history, of whom I really was with a legacy to learn from. Your qualities and the person as you lived to be will fill many posts and pages. My friend, your life was short yet beautiful and meaningful.

we all know the big gap left in our hearts and the pain associated with this loss. Losing a close friend , a guide is one of the biggest challenges we can face, it takes time to overcome it , to grieve and heal , but what is the positive side to it? I learned to forgive my friends faster, argue less and say I love you often. I learned to cherish every minute I am spending with them. I learned to keep remembering our priceless memories. Now I realised the value of friendship , the value of sharing and caring , the real value of life , because of your association , though very short , but most meaningful time in my life !

A Birthday Tribute To A Friend ~ Gone But Never Forgotten

I'm sitting and I'm thinking
every moment of today
missing you my friend
only wishing I could say
Happy Birthday once again
as I had for many years
but now its sent to Heaven
while I cry so many tears

You were a woman of many talents
you could draw anyone with ease
you created and the end result
was a gift so sure to please

You aimed for true perfection
anything less just would not do
any mistakes would need correction
needed or not, but that was you.

So many moments of beautiful times
I can not believe they now are gone
I miss you more than words can say
thought your legacy still lives on

I miss your smile I miss your ways
a heart of gold beneath the haze
I hope you know how thankful
I was to have you there for me
always opening your soul and heart
a true friend you would always be

So today let me say Happy Birthday
with sadness but little regret
to let you know I miss what was
one of the greatest Angel I ever met.

[Not written by me , but feel it is so apt here , those are my feelings at present !]

Thank you Branka , for this beautiful post . You are the best example for friendship !How lucky we are to see one of the best association of friends in this virtual world , so real !👏⭐️

cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning Friends😃

Dear Seetha

"Your body and your soul rests eternally in heaven next to God, we loved you dearly friend and we know you are observing us from somewhere up there. God give us resignation to overcome your departure.

Happy Birthday Dear Friend"

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello sweet Pratyushians 🤗

Today, 09.06. is a day when an ardent Pratyusha's fan was born. ❤️ My soul connected twin sister, my Seetha...here is a link of thread where her daughters posted a BD post for her and a post dedicated to everyone who posted in Empress Thread, most of you are mentioned there, ... She loved Prats so much and always praised her as an actress, everywhere...So...sending my BD wishes high up above, filled with fragrant roses and wraped in my love...❤️

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4234815&TPN=68

Rainbow in the sky, look down below, and see the ones who think they know. I for one will not be seen as a someone looking at a dream. Ranunculus
Friends Are the Flowers in the Garden of Life passed away death quotes - yahoo Image Search Results

Flowers and nature divider

Miscellaneous divider

Branka is that Seetha? She is so beautiful
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drya

Good evening all 🤗

Been busy these days and I have to travel on thursday and most of the free time I am using to catch my sleep,I just remember that yesterday was Prats episode so I came to see how was she ,and it would be good if someone can provide me a link of WU and of episode 😳
Miss you all and see ya soon 🤗

Enjoy you Traveling Drya, will miss you😃. Come back soon
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning all!
Safe travels, Drya

Thanks for the pics, Sara

Happy Birthday, Seetha. Bet you are having a rollicking good time wherever you are...

itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Celebrating the life of Seetha.
great friend & Amazing poet...Happy Birthday Angel.
Seetha is as Beautiful as I imagined her to be.⭐️
Edited by itpostaff - 9 years ago