The changing faces of Salman Khan

AsliMaa99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I found some old pictures of Salman in his younger days πŸ˜‰

Say what you want but the man was and still is, one of the best looking male actors the industry ever had.
His face was almost perfect in his younger days, gorgeous features <3

Although he does look old and stumpy at occasions now, he is still good looking for a guy his age.
Unlike many of his peers he was born with a handsome face.

I swear to God, I'd lick right across his face - If I ever had the chance!! He was SOOO cute. I don't think any of the younger actors can match him in his prime lookswise.
I feel him and Akshay (Akshay also had the height Salman lacked πŸ˜†) were the most goodlooking onces in the 1990 (I know MpK is 1989.. but who cares) actors to set foot into the industry imo.
After that it's Hrithik, I feel Hrithik's looks are often overhyped similar to Aishwarya's but I guess when you lack the personality and charm your PR has to push something to keep your name out there. I noticed that he has a small ''honk' on his nose but you look at it from the front it still appears to be slim and straight, his size of hunk is just the perfect size, it doesn't disproportionate anything else on his face πŸ˜†

Well anyways enjoy

His natural hair was the most silky, shiny, sparkly, glowy, frizz free, straight, hair ever!! He should have endorsed Ambla hair oil back in the day his hair put any woman's too shame (this case Raveena's :)

Maine Pyar Kiya and Dabang2

Long hair no care..

old Salman πŸ˜†

Back when he was fit and slim not bulky 🀒

Salman around Ranbir's age around 97/98 Pyar kiya to darna kya with pig faced bro Sohail πŸ˜†

one of his initial print adds.. soo young and tiny! The intensity of his eyes tho😳

He looks like a predator here ..major Tyga/creep alert πŸ˜† j/k Bebo is so cute

Dabangg Khan working his intense stare/eyes againπŸ˜†

Hairy Tarzan chest and frog eyes.. who have known back then that a country of 1billion + population would fall for this combination πŸ˜†

With Aamir 20 years agoπŸ˜†

He was still rocking a full head of au natural grown hair back then ... and those dreamy huge eyes πŸ˜ƒ

I always loved his 'frog eyes'' so huge scary/dream at the same time πŸ˜†

I feel he still looks good for a man few months short of 50 πŸ˜†

He has the most intense eyes ever I feel 😊

Nanga Khan with his mother 😳

Even Arpita looked good πŸ˜†

Edited by AsliMaa99 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsliMaa99 thumbnail

Back when hair grew au natural... with Aamir in their younger days πŸ˜†

in 20 years he will finally start resembling his old man. his longish face will become square and the high cheekbones are going to sack πŸ˜† frightening taught tho.. whoever morphed him got his complexion wrong though 😲

last but not least Salman with his hideous wig in Tere Naam 🀒 The movie which gave him a new lifeline after all the controversies..

Edited by AsliMaa99 - 9 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Title should be "From Effeminate to Botox and Steroid".
AsliMaa99 thumbnail
one of the reasons why I consider Akshay and Salman to be the best looking guys in the past decade is because both their looks/features were/are relatable. They have a very Indian/Desi look to them, whereas ppl like Hrithhik, Neil (Threename guy), John etc have a more European like features imo.
642126 thumbnail
Hrithik's looks were not hyped by PR. People actually found him handsome.

But you've given your reasons about features being relatable or not, so it's your preference.

Salman and Akshay were indeed the best looking of the 90s brigade.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
1989-1992 = Long-haired,slim
1994-2005= peak of his looks
2006- now = He bulked up
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I usually don dig short men but damn, Salman in the 90s was gorgeous..Especially films like HAHK- he & Madhuri looked like a dream though i always felt MD looks older than him πŸ˜†
1042459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Title should be "From Effeminate to Botox and Steroid".

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ne7aenG4oM1Py/giphy.gif
Edited by StillAlice - 9 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
loved his looks until 2003

hes so bulky n huge today

this is his best pic

every1 in the 90s looked so hot