[ArDi] Single Story: No Title [Rated PG-13]

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone, this is another ArDi story. I'm not giving it a title because I can't think of one proper enough to fit and I don't want to give away spoilers. I'm going to rate this PG-13 (no spoilers) just in case I continue the story, but I don't think I will. I don't know ... it depends on your reactions and we'll see. Enough gibberish, read and enjoy 😛
=== === == === === === === === === === === === = ====

An eagle glided across the green valley, its golden wings lighting up even more as the reddish-yellow rays of the sun bounced off it. It let out a high-pitched caw-caw' and looked down searching for its prey. Not seeing any, it raised the tips of it's wings slightly up and allowed the wind to carry him down; his speed slowly increasing. Not finding a meal, he curved his wings even more and shot back up, and with a flip he flew onwards.

Having reached the shores of the great Niharika Ocean, the eagle descended once more until his belly almost touched the cooling water. With a power flap of his wings, a spray of mist rose and the eagle leaned it head forward to gain greater speed. Dipping its beak into the water, it quickly snapped a fish and swallowed it whole. Filling its stomach, the great bird once again ascended to the skies and vanished behind the clouds.

Not far from where the eagle was, a young lady sat on a large boulder, her feet submerged in the cool water, and her hands ran through her dark bluish black hair, which rested on her shoulder. Her eyes closed, she hummed to herself, as she felt the wind gently pass her. Swaying to and fro, she smiled as dolphins jumped out the ocean, a perfect arch. The beautiful aquatic creatures called out to their friends and the lady, out of sheer fun and pleasure, echoed their calls.

Moments later, she took a deep breath and stood up. Holding her arms out to her side, she slowly inhaled and exhaled, letting the earth take all her worries away.

"Panchaali!" came a cry behind her. She smiled and her doe eyes radiated joy. She turned around, her arms still far apart, and she returned the call, "Aryaaa!" she exclaimed, laughing. She waved her hands for a few moments, and then returned to her Veerbhadrasen Pose, watching her husband as he climbed a boulder and used it as leverage to jump to the next.

Her eyes squinted in delight as her husband Arjun, the top archer of the Pandavas, got closer. She pressed her lips and looked down in shyness when Arjun finally made his way to the rock Panchaali was standing on.
A few minutes passed and Panchaali lifted her green eyes slowly to see why her beloved husband was taking so long to embrace her.

There Arjun was, standing tall like a mighty banyan tree, his silver dhoti swayed in the wind, and his dark curly locks flowed back. There he stood, the best of archers, the winner of the swayamvar, the warrior who managed to shoot an arrow through the eye of a fish by simply looking at it's reflection, with his head down, looking at his feet.

Draupadi hid her laughter as she gazed at her husband. "Arya," she murmured gently. "Hey Arya..."
Arjun looked up, his eyes meeting hers. She slowly walked up to him and reached out, gently grabbing his soft hands. She squeezed his hand as she reached up and stroked his cheeks with the back of her palm. "Hey Jaanu," she said, their eyes still locked. She took a step back.

"What's wrong baby?" she said sing-songedly.

Arjun looked back down again and swallowed hard. His heart was pounding against his toned chest, and his mind felt like it was racing a million miles an hour.

"I don't know." He admitted, his voice cracking. "I ... I think it's just because you're so beautiful."

Draupadi's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Her dimples glowed as she smiled shyly.

"I'm beautiful, because you make me beautiful." She said, bringing her face closer to Arjun.

Arjun lifted his brown eyes. "You know, I don't know what I would do without -" Draupadi had pressed her finger against his lips.

"Shh baby." she said tremulously. She lifted herself and stood on her tiptoes, as she inched closer to Arjun. Inches away, she could feel his hot breath. She slowly moved her finger from his lips and looked into his eyes.

Arjun couldn't react and his eyes danced like crazy. One moment, he focused on the soft cheeks of his beloved wife, and the next he was outlining her lips.

"Hey Arya..." Draupadi whispered once more. Arjun's eyes met Draupadi's, and they stood there, their bodies silhouetted against the light of sun. Just as the longing became unbearable, Arjun leaned forward and his lips met Draupadi's. The warmth of her mouth ran an electric current through Arjun's body as he moved his hands down her back.

The beautiful dark princess closed her eyes as she threw her hands around Arjun's neck and lost herself in his soft lips and minty breath.

Arjun's hands continued dropping down Draupadi's body and he gently squeezed her rear. Draupadi broke the kiss, her eyes twinkling in delight as she laughed.

Arjun immediately let go and looked down again. "Did I do something wrong?"

Draupadi's slowly blinked her eyes and smiled. "No, it was all me. I-" she paused. "I was just thinking that your hands were on my ass. Your hands." She laughed again.

"Uhm .. is that supposed to be funny?"

"No. No. It's just that it was your hands on -"

"Yeah I get it. I just don't see how it's supposed to be funny."

Draupadi failed her hands and shook her head. "Never mind, I'm being weird. Come here baby." And she pulled Arjun closer, locking her lips once more with her warrior husband.

Arjun closed his eyes and gently placed his hands behind Draupadi's head. He felt her smooth lips on his as they exchanged each other's love and pleasure.

Draupadi giggled once more and pulled away from the kiss.

Arjun sighed. "What did I do now? I swear my hands were nowhere near your ass."

Draupadi tousled Arjun's hair. "I don't know. I was just thinking about the last kiss where your hands were on my ass." She again reached up, trying to kiss Arjun, but Arjun leaned away.

"No. You know what, the moment's passed." He tried to smile.

"What? No! Look I promise, I won't laugh again. Here." And she grabbed Arjun's hands and put it on her butt. Struggling to not laugh, she looked away, hoping Arjun wouldn't notice.

"See ... I'm ... not ... laughing..." she said between muffled giggles.

Arjun half-smiled, amused, but still disappointed. "Look it's okay. You don't have to do this. I'm fine."

"No. I'm ... completely ... fine." And she grabbed Arjun's other hand and placed it next to his hand. She burst out laughing and Arjun quickly removed his hands from his wife's rear, his face turning a shade of red.

After Draupadi had regained her composure, she looked at Arjun, who stood there murmuring to himself.

"Here, let me make it up to you." And she grabbed Arjun's hands and slowly walked backwards.

"Hey watch out, you'll fall into the lake." Arjun said, but continued to let Draupadi lead him.

Draupadi, holding firmly onto Arjun's hands, leaned back and took a deep breath. Her entire body was literally over the soothing waters. Her bluish hair hung freely, the tips of which got wettened by the waves. She looked up at the clear blue sky and closed her eyes. Moments later, she opened them and looked for her husband, who gazed at her with a big smile.

"Let go of one hand." she instructed her husband, who promptly obeyed. He let go of her hand and Draupadi quickly turned to her side, letting her free arm join the company of her hair.

As if Mother Nature had wanted to enhance the pleasure of the beautiful couple, the waves rose until Draupadi managed to capture some water in her hands. Spinning around, she flung it at Arjun who looked away, still smiling.

"Heyyy" he exclaimed, as the calming waters of Niharika Ocean splashed his face.

"I'll drop you!" he said excitedly, and laughed heartily.

Draupadi grinned and lifted her free arm for Arjun to grab. "Pull me up now honey." She said.

Arjun grabbed her soft, wet hands and pulled her up in an embrace, his arms tightly around his wife.

"Okay, now it's your turn!" Draupadi exclaimed, her eyes filled to the brim with joy.

"My turn for what?"

"For this! What I just did!"

Arjun shook his head. "No, you wouldn't be able to support my weight."

"Oh come on honey. I was born from the fire, I was trained by the King of Panchal. I think I can handle you with ease."

Arjun sighed, hiding his bemusement. He too was excited to do what Draupadi had done, but his manly ego had stopped him.

They switched spots and as Draupadi tightly held onto Arjun's hands, the famed archer leaned back. He stared at the blue sky and closed his eyes, filling his head with thoughts of his wife. When he opened them, he asked shyly, "Okay, let one hand go now."

Draupadi's smile grew wider as she released one hand. Even though she was easily able to hold on to Arjun (she was after all an Agni-Kanya), she purposefully trembled her hand as if she was unable to hold Arjun's weight with one hand.

Arjun, noticing this, quickly spun around and reached up to grab Draupadi's hand, to pull himself up. He had managed to grabbed Draupadi's hands, but it was too late. Draupadi inched closer to him as they both fell from the huge rock.

Arjun's back hit the water first and although it stung his back, he kept his eyes open to make sure that Draupadi was okay.

Draupadi, who was on top, was perfectly fine though she was thoroughly soaked. Arjun quickly drew Draupadi closer to him, and putting one hand around her waist, he kicked hard with his legs to push the two towards the surface.

Taking several deep breaths of air, the beautiful couple floated in water, their faces wet. The water wasn't too cold, and in the hot sunny day, it felt refreshing.

Draupadi smiled and scrunched her nose, "Sorry about that." she said leaning her head to the right, shrugging her shoulders.

Arjun laughed and caressed Draupadi's cheeks. "You did that on purpose didn't you."

Draupadi looked away and pursed her lips. "Maybe I did, may I didn't." She said mysteriously, smiling widely.

Arjun looked around. "So what do you want to do now?"

Draupadi's eyes followed Arjun's. "No clue."

Arjun grinned and cupping each hand, he proceeded to splash Draupadi. Draupadi lifted her hands as a shield. Laughing, she looked away, thinking what she should do next. Arjun reached over and with one hand, he pulled Draupadi's hands beneath the water and with the other, he threw water at her.

Draupadi squealed with pleasure and using her feet she kicked Arjun in the chest. Surprised, Arjun let go and watched as Draupadi vanished beneath the water. He cracked a cunning smile, and closed his eyes to use his warrior instincts to get a sense of Draupadi's presence.

Draupadi emerged moments later behind Arjun. Jumping on him, she put her legs around Arjun's waist, and crossed her arms around Arjun's broad chest.

"Gotcha!" she said, softly biting his ear.

"Oh did you?" And with that, Arjun leaned forward and with a kick from his powerful legs, he set off like a shark carrying his priceless love on his back. Draupadi's hair flowed in the wind as Arjun maintained a rhythm of rising for air and sinking for a smooth and steady ride.

"To the rock my dolphin!" Draupadi cried, raising her arms in the air. Crossing her hands behind her head, her eyes drifted across the shore, taking in the beauty of the sand and many greeneries. She watched the trees as they swayed in the wind. She sighed. What a perfect day, she thought. She dipped her hands into the water and felt it going through her fingers. Cupping her hands, she splashed some water on her face and ran her wet hands through her hair.

A few minutes later, Arjun slowed down as he approached the rock. He dove down, with Draupadi still on his back, and leaned forward causing Draupadi to quickly grab on to Arjun. Reaching back, he put his arm around Draupadi's waist and shot up towards the surface.

"You have arrived at your destination, my queen." Arjun said deeply, bowing. Draupadi jumped down from Arjun's back and together the two walked from the shallow end of the ocean to a smaller boulder. Their clothes stuck to their bodies, and drenched as they were, small droplets of water traced their steps as they made their way. Arjun climbed the boulder and reached down for Draupadi's hand, and pulled her up. Together, the couple jumped from boulder to boulder, until they finally reached their boulder.

"Hey you." Draupadi whispered, winking lasciviously .

Arjun held Draupadi's hands, "Hey you." He replied, his voice low and filled with passion.

They both leaned in.

"That was fun." She said, her breathing picking up.

"You were fun." He said, his heart started to throb once more.

If only he would lean in a bit more. Her thoughts were interrupted by his lips on hers, meeting in a slow, loving and passionate kiss. The world around them froze, their very existence did not matter. Until now.

Draupadi placed one hand on Arjun's back, her other on the back of his head, while Arjun placed one hand around her waist, and the around around her back.

Lost forever in the rhythm of time, their mouths interlocked, Arjun's hands slowly started to drift below the waist. He gently squeezed Draupadi's bottom, but Draupadi paid no attention to it.

Arjun pulled away abruptly and with a questioning look, "No laugh this time?"

Draupadi looked into Arjun's deep brown eyes, her green eyes sparkling like fire. "Maybe this time, it wasn't so funny."

And their mouths met once again, this time filled with more passion, more urgency. They needed this, no, they wanted this moment. Their hearts pounded against their chests as the sun slowly sunk below the horizon, outlining the drenched lovers one final time.

// The End //

===============================

This is my first "riske" ArDi story with specific words (you know which ones...), so I hope haven't crushed ArDi for you guys, and I hope you have enjoyed it.
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Romantic story Shyam😳
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great update... 👏
It's great to see u back after a long time Shyam Bhai...
See, I finally got my signature... 😃
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cool Shyam. I hope you won't think it copying but I used that eagle scenario for Jaya and did not see this till now. :(
Weren't you doing Uloops?😆

Also why green eyes?

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Great update... 👏
It's great to see u back after a long time Shyam Bhai...
See, I finally got my signature... 😃

Now all you need is your avatar! Chop chop 😆
guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Cool Shyam. I hope you won't think it copying but I used that eagle scenario for Jaya and did not see this till now. :(

Weren't you doing Uloops?😆

Also why green eyes?

I think great minds think alike 😆

I was doing Fruit Loops, but then Brishti scared me into giving her that.

No clue. That was the first color that came to my mind (I don't think too much when I write 😛)
I did want to do red

But that might be useful for another story. Haha I'll give Chitra red eyes 😃
KURT15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice story Shyam! 👏. Loved it.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
ArDi at their Romantic best. All your ArDi stories are too good. Write more often.