Originally posted by: DimpleAggarwal

credit:Rajeshree Patil

So Cute
tfs
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: clarity

Which people are on the list? That's just sad. I knew it would be difficult for her to be on because of the rival channel thing.

Sanaya,faisal,deepika of ssk,kavita,Parth,Puneet of BB,Sargun,Neha Marda,Radhika Madan
Ashish Chowdhry(articles cnfrmd his name but he didnt)
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Which people are on the list? That's just sad. I knew it would be difficult for her to be on because of the rival channel thing.

here is the list
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eweycQv_x98&feature=youtu.be 
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the list, guys. I like the list so far, but it has a lot of Colors names. No prizes for guessing why. ðŸ˜† Either it has Colors people or those who aren't doing any shows right now. Wish Rachana could have been in it. 
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail

Thanks for the list, guys. I like the list so far, but it has a lot of Colors names. No prizes for guessing why. ðŸ˜† Either it has Colors people or those who aren't doing any shows right now. Wish Rachana could have been in it. 

Yeah even  I wanted her 
par koi nahi iss season nahi sahi toh next season want to see her dancing its gonna be treat to watch her dancing😳
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CutieCute_

Yeah even  I wanted her 
par koi nahi iss season nahi sahi toh next season want to see her dancing its gonna be treat to watch her dancing😳

Yeah, I agree. Kabhi bhi dikhe, bas dekhne ko milni chahiye. 😃 But for her to do JDJ, she'll have to let go of MP, it seems like. I wouldn't mind if she does a contemporary show on Colors. Really wanna see her in a show as the lead.

ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail

Yeah, I agree. Kabhi bhi dikhe, bas dekhne ko milni chahiye. 😃 But for her to do JDJ, she'll have to let go of MP, it seems like. I wouldn't mind if she does a contemporary show on Colors. Really wanna see her in a show as the lead.

Even  I want her to do some other show where she is lead and gets better screen space...in MP she is doing great but her screen space is not much as the main focus is on MP.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CutieCute_

Even  I want her to do some other show where she is lead and gets better screen space...in MP she is doing great but her screen space is not much as the main focus is on MP.

Yeah, she is doing very well on MP, but she is not THE lead there, so her screen space gets cut down. Once MP's other ranis come, I don't know whether her screen space will increase or decrease.
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail

Yeah, she is doing very well on MP, but she is not THE lead there, so her screen space gets cut down. Once MP's other ranis come, I don't know whether her screen space will increase or decrease.

Yeah hope till then her role ends in MP and she can do any other new show where she is lead and gets better screen space