Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Deepu leave it I don't have any hopes. I just want after knowing all this Sam should move on and not begging for his love. She should hate him that's it.

Me tho Hopes ki Queen hoon na πŸ˜† So I have hopes. And my prediction never comes wrong 99.9999%
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frappie

Frankly I have never been a SamArj shipper considering Arjun's character till date .No girl deserves a guy who wants to break her emotionally or destroy her .But I donot deny the fact that they are the best looking couple and have sizzling chemistry .Nor do I promote NeSam as I feel bffs should remain so not that a BFF can not fall for other but these two should have remained BFFS as I don't want to watch typical drama .

Frappie yes samarj are good looking couple. We also want them when he redempt himself in Sam eyes end of the day it's her decision she wants him or not but I can't accept that one hand he is trying, making her fallen in love with him and another hand he is romancing with another girl. Then break her heart and go with other girl. Then no justice for Sam what about the girl did she ever trust another man. Did she ever feel love again after brutally crushing her heart and my main concern is NeSam friendship they are spoiling their pure friend ship. So they can show sibling couple. I really don't mind a new guy for Sam but no Neil he is friend and I want them remain friends. It's weird to see them romancing. And if not I don't mind Sam and neil remain single.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: veeranu

Me tho Hopes ki Queen hoon naπŸ˜†So I have hopes. And my prediction never comes wrong 99.9999%

Well my logical thinking also never fails but let's see what they want to show.
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys where is the new AT???
and are we naming it Princess lost in a reveries
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Well my logical thinking also never fails but let's see what they want to show.

πŸ˜† Can u believe it ?? People are calling us jealous becoz v dnt like flop jodi being compared to Arnav-Khushi πŸ˜† OMG.. I pity ArShi.. If only their fans come to know abt this, they'll create hungama as to y fools are comparing flop jodis like Arjun-Radhika to ArShi
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deepu lets continue the game in Apple baba's AT