Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Neil says "Please batao na main kya pehnoon? Ye retro theme hai na toh what are you gonna wear?" He makes a cute face and then smiles at her with raised eyebrows..
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And says again within a second "Chuk party Sammie lets go and watch Bhauji ka aashirwaad part 2 will find you a hot guy like Manoj Tewary ".He said laughing loud .
Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Neil says "Please batao na main kya pehnoon? Ye retro theme hai na toh what are you gonna wear?" He makes a cute face and then smiles at her with raised eyebrows..

Me. Am gonna wear a red saree..
Neil : Kyun ?? Anything special ?? πŸ˜‰
Sam : No. Ainvayi.. And you.. YOU can come dressed up like Devdas !! πŸ˜› And runs away..
Neil : Saminder Singh.. Ruk !!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: veeranu

They are checking popularity Rekha.. Popularity is very important for a show😊And am not ready to make any conclusions on Arjun until I get to know about his past.. And romance wise, I hate that flop pair Arjun-Radhika..

checking popularity really then they should know that samarj is more popular. Are they blind see any poll samarj win. And arjun past don't know but I have an idea I think maybe Samrat blamed nandhini for cheating the company and nandhini suicide and arjun taking revenge. But what ever his past but framing Sam is wrong period. It doesn't change anything he making one girl fallen in love with him and he is doing romantic with other girl. And sibling couple sorry CVS are completely blind no words.
ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

Me. Am gonna wear a red saree..
Neil : Kyun ?? Anything special ?? πŸ˜‰
Sam : No. Ainvayi.. And you.. YOU can come dressed up like Devdas !! πŸ˜› And runs away..
Neil : Saminder Singh.. Ruk !!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Oye only one line allowed Deepu anyway ...
N: Catches Saminder Singh waise a Neetu Singh look or ZeinathAman look will suit you best actually nahin Gabbar will be best..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Guys AT Completed did any one pm Edna.

Originally posted by: rekha.366

checking popularity really then they should know that samarj is more popular. Are they blind see any poll samarj win. And arjun past don't know but I have an idea I think maybe Samrat blamed nandhini for cheating the company and nandhini suicide and arjun taking revenge. But what ever his past but framing Sam is wrong period. It doesn't change anything he making one girl fallen in love with him and he is doing romantic with other girl. And sibling couple sorry CVS are completely blind no words.

He isn't romancing Radhika.. They both are on fighting terms now.. Ad hope after the past, Arjun genuinely falls for Sam..

Originally posted by: frappie

Oye only one line allowed Deepu anyway ...
N: Catches Saminder Singh waise a Neetu Singh look or ZeinathAman look will suit you best actually nahin Gabbar will be best..

Sam : I'll take care of that. U better dress up as Mickey Mouse if not Devdas πŸ˜›
rekha.366 thumbnail
Deepu leave it I don't have any hopes. I just want after knowing all this Sam should move on and not begging for his love. She should hate him that's it.
ElMystique thumbnail
Frankly I have never been a SamArj shipper considering Arjun's character till date .No girl deserves a guy who wants to break her emotionally or destroy her .But I donot deny the fact that they are the best looking couple and have sizzling chemistry nor do I promote NeSam as I feel bffs should remain so not that a BFF can not fall for other but these two should have remained BFFS as I don't want to watch typical drama .
Edited by frappie - 9 years ago