I wish some fans were more understanding- Aneri Vajani

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Aneri Vajani is a happy girl today, for after a slow start her Star Plus show Nisha Aur Uske Cousins has finally picked up on the TRP charts( 2.6 TVR)." I am very happy with the new rating's scale the audiences have also come around to accept the relationship between Nisha ( Her character name) and Kabir (Miskhat Verma) in the above show. It is a matter of vindication of our hard work that the viewers are now getting hooked to the story."

The current track focuses on the return of Kabir and the subsequent love triangle between Nisha, Kabir and Viraj (Taher Mithaiwala). The matter is more complicated as both the guys are brothers on screen. What would you have done in real life you had to choose between 2 siblings? "I guess after a lot of soul searching and sleepless nights, I would go back to the man I really love."

Talking about her on -screen chemistry, she says, "I am blessed to have great co-stars, who have always supported me, first with Tahir and now Miskhat. For if you have good bonding and a certain comfort level it definitely gets a tad easier to do certain types of scenes."

Here Aneri adds that although she loves her fans who have always supported her during the low TRP run, she was a tad disappointed when a section turned against her, " It started when the creatives introduced the track of Kabir hence I had more scenes with him. Correspondingly my on screen equation with Viraj got less, but this was no because I had any issues with Tahir. Fan's need to understand that we are just actors and have to follow the given script to us. If tomorrow, I am asked to do romantic scenes again with Tahir, I will again do to the best of my professional ability, as that is my job. I am glad that most have come around and are again loving me as Aneri and Nisha as before. Having said that, I have expected some more understanding from them though, but alas. "

-Anil Merani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great IV...we wish the same aneri..but alas,... Anyways , we love u as Nisha...U are superb as an actor n human 😃
madhavib thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice iv... We should really support in her job... 
People do watch the show in television only so that we can increase the trp 😭
Nhk2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't want to bring up history again, but I was so disappointed with some of the stuff that people said against Aneri...it just made me more of a fan of her though. She is a fab actor and not afraid if being her real self, she's not fake...that's why I love her!!! We love you Aneri 😊 !!!
Taha0023 thumbnail
Dear Aneri,
we always love you.. You just need to learn to be more tactfull when you talk. Actors/celebrity and politicians need to be very carefull when they talk.
I understand you are too young to handle this.

**Have to mention, it is not Anery's fault. Aneri is very good  heart and soul.

For example above you have showed you are disappointed on a group of people.

If it would be a tactful senior actor, would completely ignore the basher. Would not show any disappointment..You will be more successful if you do so. Do not say always how you feel. It does not change the situation, rather focus on your positive fans and ignore the bashers, the way Mishqat and Taher did.
Mishkat was equally bashed, Taher was equally bashed. But they did not show any sign of dissapointment in any interview... Here is the differance. You just need to change the way you talk. Do not express always. This is the only thing you need to learn. I myself is like you, very expressive, but differance is I am not an actor. So it does not effect my career...

Honey, you just need to give very tactfull and very positive feedback about your fans and co-actors, a little bit of negative gesture can effect you.

Even if you are dissapointed about some fans, just ignore it.

People who were little upset, will forget it and will love you again. But if you show dissapointment, they will get upset again, remembering your past statement.

In one interview(if that article was correct) you said your chemistry is better with Mishkat than Taher. I guess from there you had created enemies.

I would say, do not give any biast interview. That is it. We all know , you are only a lead position professional, where decision makers are the directors.

Please take it as advise from an elder sister.😊
Never give any negative gesture about anybody. Just enjoy you are unique and you are very much loved. Just change the way you talk.

Never give any baist statement or show dissapointment about basher. Rather focus on only positive, in public statements.

Salman Khan may talk "bindaas", but he is Salman Khan. Another 20 years later you will be in his position. But now it is starting of your career, so only focus on positive. Ignore bashers and always smile and say only happy things for your true lovers and true fans .. This is how you will make new fans and grow stronger. 

Love you Aneri
Your well wisher.

Just focus on only positive unbaised statements in interview.. your popularity will be even double.😊
Till date there was no Nisha in TV industry.👏. So be proud and also show humbleness when you talk. Even some people are hating you, just ignore them and focuss on positve fans. You will be the number 1.. The hard work and stunt you do, no actress till date did this. 👏
👏 Even with this conventional track, still you are unique and never happened before character.👏👏👏 So focus on only positive.

Edited by Taha0023 - 9 years ago
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Taha0023

Dear Aneri,
we always love you.. You just need to learn to be more tactfull when you talk. Actors/celebrity and politicians need to be very carefull when they talk.

For example ebove you have showed you are disssapointed on a group of people.

If it would be a tactfull senior actor, would completely ignore the basher. Would not show any dissapointment..You will be more successful if you do so. Do not say always how you feel. It does not change the situation, rather focus on your positive fans and ignore the bashers, the way Mishqat and Taher did.
Mishkat was equally bashed, Taher was equally bashed. But they did not show any sign of dissapointment in any interview... Here is the differance. You just need to change the way you talk. Do not express always. This is the only thing you need to learn. I myself is like you, very expressive, but differance is I am not an actor. So it does not effect my career...

Honey, you just need to give very tactfull and very positive feedback about your fans and co-actors, a little bit of negative gesture can effect you.

Even if you are dissapointed about some fans, just ignore it.

People who were little upset, will forget it and will love you again. But if you show dissapointment, they will get upset again, remembering your past statement.

In one interview(if that article was correct) you said your chemistry is better with Mishkat than Taher. I guess from there you had created enemies.

I would say, do not give any biast interview. That is it. We all know , you are only a lead position professional, where decision makers are the directors.

Please take it as advise from an elder sister.😊
Never give any negative gesture about anybody. Just enjoy you are unique and you are very much loved. Just change the way you talk.

Never give any baist statement or show dissapointment about basher. Rather focus on only positive, in public statements.

Salman Khan may talk "bindaas", but he is Salman Khan. Another 20 years later you will be in his position. But now it is starting of your career, so only focus on positive. Ignore bashers and always smile and say only happy things for your true lovers and true fans .. This is how you will make new fans and grow stronger. 

Love you Aneri
Your well wisher.

Just focus on only positive unbaised statements in interview.. your popularity will be even double.😊
Till date there was no Nisha in TV industry.👏. So be proud and also show humbleness when you talk. Even some people are hating you, just ignore them and focused on positve fans. You will be the number 1.. The hard work and stunt you do, no actress till date did this. 👏
👏 Even with this conventional track, still you are unique and never happened before character.👏👏👏 So focus on only positive.

agree with u!
from all of us who love u,this is a small advice...whether to follow it or not,is entirely ur wish!
afterall it is all abt u and the way u handle things-everyone has a different way of handling things

after a few more yrs,u will get to knw how this  industry works and hence can adjust urself with that!
haters gonna hate!ignore them

this is an advice from ur little sister!😃
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
s... its absolutely not aneri's fault!! people smetimes behave recklessly!!
Taha0023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..krystal

s... its absolutely not aneri's fault!! people smetimes behave recklessly!!

Yes strongly agree with you. it is not her fault. There are people, who are very insensitive and reckless, completely agree with you.. But every actor has to go through it. Actors should ignore it in total, that is all I was saying.
People who are beautiful in heart, does not know this political field. Indeed she is a beautiful heart and soul. She just need to know, not to mention any negative thing about anybody, even some crazy basher hurt her. This is how celebrity world works. She will learn it .She is just too young.😊

Edited by Taha0023 - 9 years ago
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taha0023

Yes strongly agree with you. it is not her fault. There are people, who are very insensitive and reckless, completely agree with you.. But every actor has to go through it. Actors should ignore it in total, that is all I was saying.
People who are beautiful in heart, does not know this political field. Indeed she is a beautiful heart and soul. She just need to know, not to mention any negative thing about anybody, even some crazy basher hurt her. This is how celebrity world works. She will learn it .She is just too young.😊

yup!! u r also ri8 dr!😉 i mean she shuld not say negative things abt her fans coz it can backfire at her!
nehapradhan thumbnail
Dear Miss Vajani...
I fully agree with u, u r doing ur job.
Bt can u tell me is that include in ur job to be partial towards fans??
As I have noticed from the entry of Kabir n tha pair that made nibir u always support n response to nibir n nibirians...!!! 
Have u ever replied to any NiRaj fan or even u have not promote NiRaj... Y????

I guess it's in ur professional manners... to give response to only appreciators not to critics...

Bt I guess u only want to listen good things about yourself not criticism... 

To grow as a fabulous actor have to appreciate both... 

And one thing you must have heard that "Taali kabhi ek hath se nahi bajati" if u don't understand those fans so plz don't accept them to understand u... 

Wish u all the best for ur future...