Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
@chap 3: the chapter has such a serene & peaceful feel to it. a place which was prosperous without being wealthy in a worldly sense. btw i loved those swearing monkeys😆 what did they say😆 jokes apart, nice reference to the Ramayan there😊 you should definitely elaborate on a reluctant yashoda punishing her dulara beta half heatedly. i used to love those scenes in Shri Krishna so much. Kanha begging her forgiveness, she pretending to be extremely angry with him😳

@chap 4: another great chapter👏 these were indeed the best years of his life😳
KURT15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

@chap 3: the chapter has such a serene & peaceful feel to it. a place which was prosperous without being wealthy in a worldly sense. btw i loved those swearing monkeys😆 what did they say😆 jokes apart, nice reference to the Ramayan there😊 you should definitely elaborate on a reluctant yashoda punishing her dulara beta half heatedly. i used to love those scenes in Shri Krishna so much. Kanha begging her forgiveness, she pretending to be extremely angry with him😳

@chap 4: another great chapter👏 these were indeed the best years of his life😳

Thank you. Yes, he enjoyed those years to the max. But eventually he had to grow up😭
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The story of the black calf was new to me. Good one👍🏼
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jai Shri Krishna!
This naughty Boy is THE BEST 😃 loved the mud eating part. And Maa Yashoda is so so adorable! Blessed that she is to get such a child on her lap!
So we are in Vrindavan now! And two demons are already finished! Our natkhat Kanha is gradually becoming the Saviour of all. The Paalanhaar, the One who protects! Love you Lord!
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow! The two parts were awesome! Loved the 'little innocent boy'!! I do pity the gopis! He only knows how many pots of theirs did he break! And not to mention the demons! The river of mercy in both the chapters was very very sweet!
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

The story of the black calf was new to me. Good one👍🏼

Thank you.
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Jai Shri Krishna!
This naughty Boy is THE BEST 😃 loved the mud eating part. And Maa Yashoda is so so adorable! Blessed that she is to get such a child on her lap!
So we are in Vrindavan now! And two demons are already finished! Our natkhat Kanha is gradually becoming the Saviour of all. The Paalanhaar, the One who protects! Love you Lord!

Thank you. Yes, he is the preserver and the protector
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Wow! The two parts were awesome! Loved the 'little innocent boy'!! I do pity the gopis! He only knows how many pots of theirs did he break! And not to mention the demons! The river of mercy in both the chapters was very very sweet!

Thank you. The poor gopis were helpless against his tricks and the demons were helpless against his powers!!
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both chapters are amazing Geetha 😃
I have a doubt . Bheema killed a demon called bakasura .
Did lord Krishna kill a demon with the same name or they are different?⭐️
Edited by Nonie12345 - 9 years ago
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Both chapters are amazing Geetha 😃

I have a doubt . Bheema killed a demon called bakasura .
Did lord Krishna kill a demon with the same name or they are different?⭐️

Thank you. The Baka whom Bheema kills is different from the one killed by Krishna