Pyaar Tune Kya Kia - ZaYa Os

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

OoO

Pyaar Tune Kya Kia

"Stay away from her, Zain!" Aisha Haider, Aaliya's sister, pushed me away. Who thinks it is easy to stay away from the only one you love?

"Aisha!"

"Stay away from him, Aaliya. He's hurt you enough." She turns back to me, "You! You dare call her! You're off limits! Don't dare try to contact her or I will fire a complaint that you are stalking her! Understand?"

"Aisha, please."

"Enough Aaliya. You're coming with me. Now!"

I shut my eyes hard. I still remember that day. 4 months passed, I still haven't found her. I tried calling her but she's changed her sim. I tried reaching her home but the guard says that they've left Mumbai a long ago. Defeated, I have only one place I could find her. Bhopal.

The story of me and Aaliya is no fairytale. We studied in London together for 5 years. Coming to India, we had a miserable misunderstanding. Aaliya's head still isn't cleared out. She still thinks I am so cheapster who took away all she wanted. She deserves more, I know. But I can't live without her. Call me selfish, but that's the truth.

I fall in love with her the first time I laid my eyes on her. She was beautiful, unique, brilliant, and totally different. Not like most of the girls who scream and shout right into my ear as soon as I entered the college. Aaliya.. She was something. Something totally different. She was confident, fearless, and... amazing.

"Hey Zain!" Aaliya jumped behind me. I hit the ground as she tumbled behind me.

"Are you crazy, Aaliya?" She burst into laughter. Her giggling brought back all the things in the world I consider important. I forget all the worries, things not going right, everything. It's just her and me.

"You got that right." Zubair Ahmed, the guy whom every girl wants (after me), helped Aaliya up by her arm.

"Don't you dare-" Aaliya cuts me off.

"It's allright Zain," She puts an arm around my arm, "What's up Zubair?"

"Nothing much," He eyes her arm around mine. I sense his jealousy and put my other hand above hers. He immediately looks up, caught staring, "Um.. there's this party tonight. Drinks, dancing, all that stuff. So I thought you might wanna.. you know.. come?"

"Uh, I don't think so." She looked at me.

"Oh, why?"

"Zubair it was really sweet of you to ask but I am already been asked by someone. I can't bail. Sorry. But I'm Jess would love to go with you." Jessica Parker was our 'other' classmate. She used to have a crush on me, which failed as me and Aaliya grew closer.

"I kinda thought-"

"Aaliya, we're gonna be late for Miss Parker's class." Miss Parker was Jess' mother. She had an, oblivious to Aaliya, dark side for her. She always thought Aaliya was much better than Jess even after SHE taught the subject.

"Yeah. Catch you later, Zubair."

"Yeah whatever." He, totally annoyed, walked away.

"Mr. Abdullah, there's Miss Parker for you."

"Send her in."

"Please have a seat, Jess." Jess sat down on the white sofa near the door. I had asked her to bring any news of Aaliya she gets. She was still in touch with Aisha a bit. And Aisha trusted Jess a lot. "Any news, Jessica?"

"She's in Boston."

"Boston? Why there?"

"She's uh.. she's graduating there, Zain." I could see hesitation in her eyes.

"Spit it out, Jess. What are you hiding?"

"You'll regret hearing it."

"Just tell me!"

"Zain, when she left you, she was.. umm.."

"Say it, Jessica."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ awesome os! It was really nice! Thank god some one is keeping this forum alive!! Zain n Aaliya together in London for 5 yrs!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ plsss continue soon waiting desperately for d next update!
TC!
Love
HarshtA!:)
HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it to bits.. Please continue soon..
And also please resume your other works.. This forum is reminding of me of that sunsaan road aliya walked before those rogues caught her..
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OoO

Chapter 2 : Duriyan

"Say it, Jess. How bad can it be?"

"Zain, I know everything what happened then. Look, the misunderstanding between you and Aaliya... It.. It wasn't the only reason that she left you. She had asked Aisha to take her because she wanted her to be a good memory for you."

"And going away from me was a good memory?" I say to myself, "What was the reason she left me?"

"I'm not sure you'll like to hear it, Zain. It disturbed me, too, when Aisha told me about it this evening on the phone."

"Just.. Just tell me, Jess."

"She was suffering from Brain Tumor, Zain. Her stage.. it's critical. She's admitted in Life Beat Hospital and her brain is prone to.. well, damage." The whole world came shattering down to me. The excuses, the cries, the goodbyes, the staying away, the going early morning missing, the issues, the hospital calls, it all made sense to me.

"Hello? Miss Haider?" A bored voice said into the phone.

"No, it's Mr. Abdullah speaking. Miss Haider is currently unavailable to talk. And you are?"

"May I know your relation with Miss Haider, Mr. Abdullah?"

"I am her fiancee." I said in a bored voice as hers, "You are?"

"Good evening, Mr. Abdullah. I am speaking from Life Beat hospital and Miss Haider's reports are ready.. I'll like you to-"

"Zain!" Aaliya came from behind me and snatched away the phone. "Yes? I'll call back later... Yeah.. Yes.. Thank you."

"What reports, Aaliya?" She hesitated.

"Nothing Zain. It was just a regular checkup Aisha Appi requested me to.. I.. I'll need to go to the Hostel back in 5 minutes. I'll meet you at say .. six?"

"Check up? Don't bluff with me, Aaliya."

"I am not bluffing, Zain. I'll never hide anything from you. Never. Now I just need to grab a few things from the hostel. I'll meet you at the club."

"Yeah, ok." She lands a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"She left you because she knew she hardly had much time left. She is living day by day Zain. Nobody knows how long she has with us. Aisha made me promise not to tell you this. But I know you love Aaliya."

"Oh my god, Jess."

"I am so sorry Zain."

"I cannot believe it. Aaliya... she.. sick.."

"Zain!!!" Riz called me from back.

"Hi bro."

"Dude where is Aaliya?"

"She just went back to the Hostel. She needed to grab a few things."

"Oh.. ok, cool."

"Hi guys." Aisha entered the party.

"Hey." We both say.

"I thought you were coming with Aaliya."

"Aaliya? I was at the hostel, Zain. Aaliya was with you, right?"

"No, Aaliya went to the hostel to grab a few things. She told me she'll meet me here. I thought you two might be coming together."

"What? I was there the whole time, Zain. She didn't come."

"Why did she lie to me?"

"Are you sure, Aisha?" Riz cut in, sensing my sorrow.

"Yes, Rizwan, I'm sure."

"I gotta call her." I said, "Excuse me."

"Hello?" I said as somebody picked the phone.

"Yes? Who's this?"

"Who are you? Isn't this Aaliya's phone?" Who the hell has picked her phone? Holy shit. Where is she?

"Oh.. This is Aaliya Haider's phone. Whom am I speaking to?"

"Where is she?"

"She is inside. Any messages?"

"Inside where?"

"In the hospital." Hospial? Holy shit. What the hell is Aaliya doing in the hosptial? "She's having her check up now. She can't talk."

"Check up for what?"

No reply.

"Hello?"

Holy shit.

"It's all my fault. All those clues Aaliya left behind. The going to hospital, the calls, I should've figured."

"It's nobody's fault, Zain."

"Thanks, Jess, for being such a good friend."

"Anytime, Zain." Jess smiled, "I better be leaving."

"Thanks a lot." I wrap my arms around her for a quick hug.

"She'll be fine, Zain."

"I know she will be."

"Mom?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"I'm going to Boston."

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 9 years ago
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapters..
Aww aliya suffering from brain tumor
Continue ASAP..
Edited by fariya98 - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 1

Tanya ๐Ÿ˜ญ u stopped it there
Not fair , continue soon, very well written buddy
Dnt tell me Aaliya is pregnant๐Ÿ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 2
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Cruel twist, chudail giri ki heights .
Dekho kuch bi karlo, Lekin Aaliya should be alive warna Mai Tujhe maroongi.

Great update and shattering update too
Continue soon chudail bye