Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piaviviandsena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope khushi will bck of frm dis engegment.
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I want arnav and khushi to be together forever and I really hope khushi stop arnav from leaving.Thanks for the pm
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update katty🤗
loved it...
arnav confessing to khushi abt his mistakes & love for her..
but khushi doesnt forgive him... as she asks arnav to gain her trust first...
so khushi agreed to marry aditya for garima's sake...
aditya not afraid of asr😆😆
arnav trying hard to woo khushi.. but not succeeding in it..
nk & khushi talk very nice..
arnav telling khushi he is living this country...
nk & nani sad that khushi is abt to marry aditya & not arnav...
arnav-anjali patchup... but anjali is hiding sumthing frm arnav for sure.. as arnav's pon was with her & she was talking to sum1 but she hid this fact from him...
is she talking with shyam??? mad girl😡😡 hope she sees d reality soon...
khushi-aditya engagement going on..
khushi abt to put ring on aditya's finger.. 7 wat u stop here..
& live us on cliffhanger...😡
curious for next part...
wil this engagement happen?? as khushi was reminded of arnav living d country...
continue soon.
thnks 4 d pm...
hey i wanna ask u wer r u frm?
u study or work??
Snell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't imagine her getting married to someone else ...hope she doesnt put.the ring.on his finger.
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb updates loved them all can't wait for the next update.
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is Garima doing ? Once Khushi forced herself into marriage for Payal's sake and now Garima is herself forcing Khushi into another marriage for hersake. Won't they let Khushi live her life on her terms ? Why so much pressure to be with some man ?
Archu61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It would be nice if khushie leaves both the family requests NK to help her join a college and live life on her terms not been pressurized by family ,
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice SS
What is Anjali upto agn????
Plz add me to ur PM list
kattty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 7

She stopped. She just couldn't slide the ring in Aditya's finger when her heart and mind was completely devoted to Arnav. She looked at Garima with teary eyes.

Khushi: Amma hume maaf kar dijiye par hum yeh shaadi nahi kar sakte. Hum yeh anghuti nahi pehna sakte. Hum sirf aur sirf Arnavji se pyaar karte hai. (Amma forgive me I cant marry him. I cant slid this ring on his finger. I only love Arnavji)

Garima: Khushi yeh tu kya keh rahi hai. (Khushi what r u saying?)

Khushi: Hum unse bahut pyaar karte hai amma, hum unke alawa kisi aur se shaadi nahi kar sakte. Woh jaa rahe hai aaj hamesha ke liye (I love him a lot amma, I cannot marry anyone else than him, he is going today forever)

Garima had nothing to say. How can she force Khushi when she is not willing to?

Raizadas were very happy. Garima, Khushi and Buaji asked forgiveness with the groom and his parents. They being very good people forgave them.

Nk: Jaldi chaliye Khushiji sirf aadha ghanta bacha hai. (Come soon Khushiji only half an hour is left)

Nk held her hand and they both ran towards the place where the car was parked. Nk quickly drove her to the airport.

Dehi airport was really a very crowded one. The crowd was too much and the guards were too strict to allow Khushi inside. Khushi and Nk had to buy a ticket to go inside. The airport was very huge. Nk and Khushi kept searching for Arnav. Nk tried to make a call but Arnav was not receiving.

Khushi searched in the entire airport but she couldn't find him anywhere.

She cried a lot and then whispered "Arnavji".

Then her eyes scanned the petite figure sitting at an edge with his palm covering his face.

Khushi: Arnavji!!!!

Arnav got up when he heard Khushi's voice. Their eyes met and then she came running towards him and hugged him. He jerked back and hugged her. He couldn't believe his eyes. He caressed her hair and kissed it.

Kaise mai kahu tumse? (How shall I say to you?)
Rehna hai tere dil mein (I want to stay in your heart)

Khushi broke the hug.

Khushi: Aap hume chhod ke kaise jaa sakte hai? Pata hai aaj agar aap chale jaate toh hamara kya hota? Pata hai hum aapse kitna pyaar karte hai? (Hoew can you leave me and go? Do you realise what would happen to me if you would go? Do you know how much I love you?)
I love you Arnav Singh Raizada , I love you.

A smile appeared on his face.

Arnav: I love you too Khushi.

She cupped his face.

Khushi: I am sorry , aapne humse kitni baar maafi mangi par humne aapko bahut sataya aapko maaf nahi kiya, I am sorry. Humne aapko do mahine tak intezaar karvaya.

Yep these two months were hell for Arnav!!! She had made him wait for two months to accept him.

Arnav: SHhh!! I am sorry. Maine tumhe hamesha dard diya..(Sshh!! I am sorry. I always gave u pain..)

Khushi put her index finger on his lips.

Khushi: Aap dobara shuru mat hojayiye. (Now you don't start again)

Nk: nannav Khushiji chalo ghar chalte hai. (Nannav Khushiji come lets go to home)

Khushi: nahi rukiye. (to Arnav) Aap hume rokne kyun nahi aaye aaj? Ulta hume hi airport tak bhaga diya aapne aapko rokne. Aaj hamari sagai ho jaati toh? (No stop. (to Arnav)Why didn't u come to stop me today? Infact I had to come running till airport to stop you. What if I would be engaged?)

Khushi showed her ring finger and removed the ring.

Arnav: Mujhe bharosa tha ki tum aaogi. Aur yeh anghuti hamare rishte ko badal nahi sakta. (I knew that you would come. And this ring cannot change our relationship.)

Arnav knelt down before Khushi and opened a box. It had a beautiful diamond ring.

Arnav: Mujhse dobara shaadi karogi Khushi? (Will you marry me again Khushi?)

She smiled and nodded her head.

He slid the ring in her finger and kissed her hand. Nk clapped.

Khushi and Arnav made Garima and Buaji agree for their marriage. He assured Garima that he wont hurt her anymore. Khushi also asked Garima to agree for her marriage with Arnav, at first she didn't agree but later thinking about her daughter's happiness she had to agree. They also gave Arnav one more chance. They were about to leave when they saw Anjali standing behind them. She had a serious look. She was looking upset. In no minute she hugged Khushi.

Khushi: Di...

Tears of happiness flowed through the corner of her eyes.

She broke the hug.

Anjali: Hume maaf kar dijiye Khushiji, humne aapko kya kuch nahi kaha? Aapne hume hamesha sach bataya par humne aapko danta, aap pe gussa kiya. Hume maaf kar dijiye. Hume Amanji se sab sach pata chal chuka hai.(Forgive me Khushiji, I said so much to you. You always said the truth but I always shouted at you, became angry with u. Forgive me Khushiji. I came to know the truth because of Amanji)

Arnav knew that something was fishy bw Aman and Anjali and today he came to know about it. She was asking him to spy on Shyam. SO she was speaking so secretly that day and she had taken Arnav's phone to get Aman's number. Khushi forgave her.

Arshi hug Anjali.

Anjali(blushing): Aur hum aur Amanji shaadi karna chahte hai!! (And I and Amanji want to marry)

Arnav raised his brow. Khushi and Arnav started teasing her.

Arnav: Wohi mujhe pichle kuch dino se lag raha tha ki kuch gadbad hai. Aman ke bachche, mujhe bataya tak nahi!!!(That's what I was feeling from past few days that something was fishy, and thant Aman didn't even inform me.)

Anjali: Chotte!!!!!!!!!

Anjali hit Arnav for teasing her. They had a good laughter.

Epilogue

Arnav and Khushi, Anjali and Aman married on the same day. Khushi was welcomed in RM with full dignity and respect.

Mami: Phati saree hume maaf kardo. Humne tumhe bahut dukh diya haiwa. Hume maaf kardowa.(Phati saree forgive me. I hurt you a lot. Forgive me)

Mami folded her hands.

Khushi kept her hands on Mami's asking her not to fold her hands. They hug. Even Akash apologised to Khushi. She forgave him.

Arnav felt very happy to see this.

On the other hand Aman's mom wholeheartedly accepted Anjali and her unborn baby. Aman took complete care of Anjali and here Arshi were sent for honeymoon. They had good romance.

After an year, Raizada home was filled with happiness. Anjali gave birth to a baby boy- Arjun.

In Arshi room,

Khushi and Arnav were speaking. She was sitting on his lap.

Arnav: Khushi, aaj kal ghar mein kitni raunak hai na. Arjun ke aane ke baad sab khush hai. I wish ab hum dona ka bhi koi bachcha hota.. (Khushi nowadays there is so much of happiness in our home right. After Arjun came everyone is so happy. I wish even we had a baby)

Khushi snaked her hands around his neck.

Khushi: Ab jaldi aapko bhi koi papa pukarega. (Very soon someone will call you papa)

Khushi kept his hand on her stomach. At first he was very confused but then he realised.

Arnav: Tum pregnant ho? (Are you pregnant?)

Khushi blushed and nodded her head. There was no boundary for his happiness.

Arnav lifted her and turned her out of happiness.

Khushi: Bas Arnavji hume chakkar aa rahe hai. (Enough Arnavji my head is spinning)

He put her down and kissed her.

Arnav: Tumne pehle kyun nahi bataya? (Why didn't you say before?)

Khushi: Kyunki hume bhi kal pata chala. (Because even I came to know yesterday)

Arnav: Thank you so much Khushi.

They hugged.

After few months, Arshi got a baby girl .Their life was filled with happiness after she came. Arnav and Khushi took great care of their daughter.

The guy who used to be a monster had to turn to an angel now. Khushi's life was full of happiness, and he or his family never hurt her anymore.

THE END.

Thank you friends!! Thank you for your support.

Katty

Dear Friends, I have created an index of my work. Just check this out:

MY INDEX

Edited by kattty - 9 years ago
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ending
Loved it
Thanks for pm me