Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 4 & 5 - Gr8 updates Arnav is wooing her so cute
Snell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved all the updates so far, can't wait to see how Arnav will woo her!!
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just read all the parts in one go.
Arnav must repent more than this..his deeds are unforgivable!
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice.I want Arnav to try hard.These childish acts can't redeem his deeds.
kattty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 6

He held her hand and knelt down. Khushi looked at him with full interest.

Arnav: Khushi, maine tumhare saath jo kiya bahut galat kiya. Maine tumhe har woh dard diya jo shayad kisi dushmann ne bhi nahi kiya hoga. Maine har baar apni Di ke dard ke saamne tumhare dard ko andekha kiya. Maine kabhi bhi tumhe khush nahi kiya, hamesha tumhare saath bura bartav kiya. Mujhe maaf kardo Khushi. (Khushi I have done wrong with you. I always gave you so much of pain, which even an enemy wouldn't do. I always ignored your pain in front of my Di's. I never made you happy, I always behaved badly with you. Forgive me Khushi.)

Khushi could see the guilt in his eyes, he was repenting.

Khushi couldn't hide her tears when she remembered those painful days.

Khushi: Aap kyun dobara apni galti dohra rahe hai? Hum to aapki zindagi ki sabse badi galti hai na? (Why are you repeating your mistake again? I am the biggest mistake of your life right?)

Arnav: Kyunki mai uss galti se Pyaar karta hu, bahut pyaar aur mai iss galti ko hazaar baar dohrane ke liye taiyyar hun!! Mai tumhare bina jee nahi sakta. (Because I love that mistake, a lot and I am ready to repeat this mistake thousand times. I cant live without you)

Khushi was overwhelmed by his confession but she couldn't accept him so soon. She took her hand from his grip.

Khushi: Par hum itni aasaani se woh sab bhool nahi sakte. (But I cant foget everything so soon.)

Arnav(cupped her face): Iss baar mai kuch galat hone nahi dunga. Mujhe bas ek mauka do, bharosa karo mujh pe Khushi. (This time I wont let anything wrong happen. Just give me a chance, trust me Khushi.)

Khushi: Bharosa hi toh nahi kar sakte Arnavji. (I can't trust you Arnavji)

Khushi gently removed his hands from her face. Arnav had no reply. He did every possible thing to convince her, woo her. But she was not able to accept him. He stopped forcing her to accept him when she was not willing to. Yes he was hurt, he was sad, he was stuck between two poles. At one end his Di was present whereas in the other end Khushi was present. Next month would be her engagement with Aditya.

Arnav(with lot of pain): Agar tum mujhe accept nahi karna chahti toh theek hai mai tumhe force nahi karunga.Naye rishte ki mubaarak ho. (If you dnt want to accept me then its fine, I wont force you.Congratulations for your new relationship.)

He went towards the door, opened it and that figure vanished. Khushi just looked at him with blurred eyes. He wished her? She went back to her room and found it clean as it was before. Arnav had cleaned her room.

One month later.

Anjali was combing her hair. Suddenly she got a call. There was some sort of nervousness in her face when she saw the name. She picked the call and heard the opposite person with full interest.

She saw Arnav coming to her room and hid her mobile. They had a patch up yesterday and their relationship was back to normal. Anjali started to act a bit sensible nowadays.

Arnav: Di aapne mera phone dekha? (Di did you see my phone?)

Anjali: Nahi toh chotte. (No chotte)

She was stammering and Arnav could make out but he didnt speak anything. She sighed in relief after he went. She picked her phone again and spoke to the opposite person.

In this one month Arnav had tried a lot to break Khushi and Aditya's relationship but every time he failed. He did every possible thing to win her but he couldn't. He even threatened Aditya but he wasn't the one who was scared of ASR.

In Gupta House,

Nk had come to see Khushi was speaking to Khushi.

Nk: Khushiji kya aap sach mein Aditya se shaadi karenge? (Khushiji will you really marry Aditya?)

Khushi: Karna toh nahi chahte, par hum amma ka dil nahi dukha sakte. (I don't want to but I cant hurt my amma)

Nk: Khushiji aap iss waqt naraaz hai Nannav se. Nannav dil ka bura nahi hai. Woh aaj bhi aapse bahut pyaar karta hai. Mai yeh nahi keh raha ki usne aapke saath kuch galat nahi kiya par woh pachta raha hai. Woh apne aap ko hamesha busy rakta hai, kisise zyada baat nahi karta, bas akela rehta hai. ( Khushiji you are very angry with Nannav right now. Nannav is not bad at heart. He still loves you a lot. I am not saying that he didn't do anything wrong with you but he is repenting. He always keeps himslf busy, doesn't speak much with anyone, just stays alone.)

There was silence in the room. She knows that he was repenting badly but she couldn't forgive him so easily.

Nk: khushiji aap iss shaadi ke liye maani kaise? (Khushiji, how did you agree for this marriage?)

Khushi narrated the story.

Flashback

Garima and Buaji were looking at some pics of guys for Khushi.

Khushi: Buaji, amma aap dono kya kar rahe hai? (Buaji, amma what are you both doing?)

Garima: Khushi tu bhi aa, hum tere liye ladka pasand kar rahe hai. (Khushi, you too come, we are searching a guy for you)

Khushi felt a stab on her heart. How can she marry someone else? She loves Arnav.

Khushi: Amma hum kisise shaadi nahi karna chahte. (Amma I don't want to marry anyone.)

Khushi was about to leave when she heard her Amma.

Garima: Kya poori zindagi kuwari rehna chahti ho ya uss rakshas ke saath rehna chahti ho? Khushi hum tumhari bhalayi chahte hai. Hum tumhe khush dekhna chahte hai. (Do you want to stay unmarried in your whole life or want to stay with that monster? Khushi I want your good and prosperous future. I want to see you happy.)

Khushi: Par amma..(But amma)

Garima: Hamare liye shaadi karlo. (Marry for my sake)

Khushi had no option but to agree.

Flashback ends

Nk listened to her carefully.

Nk: Khushiji shaadi karke poori zindagi aapko bitana hai, Aunty ko nahi. Apne faisle ke baare mein dobara sochiye. (Khushiji you have to spend your whole life after marriage, not aunty. Rethink about your decision.)

Khushi had no answer. Nk had a point.

Nk bid a bye to her.

Tomorrow would be Khushi's engagement. All the preparations were going on for her engagement. Everything was fine but Khushi was not happy. Raizadas were also invited because they were Payal's inlaws. Nani couldn't bear the news that Khushi was remarrying.

Arnav's remorse and sorrow had no limits. He called her. She picked the call hesitatingly.

Arnav: Kaisi ho? (How are u?)

Khushi didn't reply.

Arnav: Khushi mujhe ek chance do, please. I promise mai sab theek kar dunga. (Khushi just give me a chance I promise that I will make everything alright)

He was begging her. There was no reply but tears flowed through her cheeks and Arnav could feel it.

Arnav gulped his throat knowing that she won't forgive him.

Arnav: Mai kal jaa raha hun, yeh desh chhod ke hamesha ke liye. (I am leaving this country tomorrow forever)

Khushi didn't say anything.

Arnav was very upset for not getting any response from her.

Arnav: Hamesha khush rehna. Sagai Mubarak. (Always be happy. Congratulations for your engagement)

Without wasting any time Arnav kept his phone. On the other hand Khushi kept crying looking at her mobile screen. Arnav had tried a lot to stop her from marrying Aditya but when she had no objections what could he do. He had no rights to stop her bcoz they were not husband wife anymore.

Khushi was dressed in a beautiful lehenga. The groom and his relatives had come. Today Khushi and Aditya would be engaged. Garima was happy that her daughter decided to move on in her life. Khushi was looking beautiful but there was no smile on her face. Except for Anjali and Arnav all the Raizadas had come. They performed the rituals and Aditya slid the ring on Khushi's finger. Raizadas, specially Nani and Nk felt bad looking at this. She belonged to Arnav not Aditya.

Khushi remember Arnav tying bandage on her wounded finger in front of the temple.

Buaji: Sanka devi kaa soch rahi hai? anghuti pehna. (Sanka devi what are you thinking? Slide the ring)

She weakly smiled and nodded at Buaji. She took the ring in her hand.

Then she remembered his words " Mai kal jaa raha hun, yeh desh chhod ke hamesha ke liye".

She brought the ring closer to Aditya's finger.

Thank you for the likes and comments.

Katty

Dear Friends, I have created an index of my work. Just check this out:

MY INDEX

Edited by kattty - 9 years ago
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...
common khushI go nd stop ur arnav...ccant see both of them in pain..lloved it..
thnxx fr pm
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Super update
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
927187 thumbnail
Hope she forgive him soon.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi should follow her heart and not listen to other.
Continue soon
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok nw it's being to much...!