Posted: 9 years ago
Anjali needs a reality check.
kattty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

awesome update katty...
arnav feeling pain...
whole rm is sad as they have hurted khushi a lot & she refused to cum home with them...
anjali sad as arnav shouted at her...& doesnt eat properly..
arnav caring brother immediately takes fruits for anjali... but anjali hurts him by saying he doesnt love & care her...
then arnav reveals hw much he hurt khushi for keeping anjali happy.. & hw khushi attempted suicide... anjali though upset with khushi worries for her health..
hope now she understands it was shyam's fault & not khushi's...
khushi's family going to temple & want khushi to accompany her... but khushi doesnt want to go anywer..
garima afraid to live khushi alone at home... but khushi reassures her..
but a mothers heart doesnt live worry for her child..
she calls khushi after few min of living..
but b4 hearing she tells her mom that she is f9 & not to bother her & not to worry so much for her..
but few min later lights go off...
but arnav on time arrives laxminagar to see khushi... & understands khushi is alone at home & afraid as lights r gone...
so goes through window & consoles khushi..
so it was arnav consoling khushi in reality..
but khushi after few min remembers r reality.. & pushes off arnav...
this hurts arnav...
hope arshi cum together soon... but not b4 trully realising & redeeming himself...
also arnav needs to gain khushi's trust first b4 trying to woo & bully her...
as in d show they had shown arnav tryint to woo her & bully her..
but not trying to gain her trust...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm...

1000 likes from me :) :) :) thanks dear
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part.
Both arnav and khushi are missing each other. Although arnav is repenting he needs to work hard and win back khushi's trust in him.
Anjali needs to learn to help her on self and stop the self pity act.
Continue soon
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I feel so sorry for khushi and arnav
kattty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5

Power came, and now there were lights on.

Khushi: Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai? (What are you doing here?)

Arnav: Mai tumse milne aaya hun. (I have come to meet you)

Khushi: Par hume aapse nahi milna. (But I don't want to meet you)

Arnav: Khushi listen to me. Khushi mai maanta hun ki maine tumhare saath galat kiya hai. Par mujhe apni safayi dena ka ek mauka toh do. (Khushi I know I have done wrong. But give me a chance to explain myself)

Khushi's eyes teared.

Khushi: Kyun? Aapne hume mauka diya tha? (Why? Did you give me a chance?)

Arnav gulped his throat.

Khushi: Arnavji aapne kitni aasani se hume apni zindagi ki sabse badi galti kehdiya. Kitni aasani se aapne kehdiya ki agar hum aapki zindagi mein nahi aate toh Shyamji aisi harkat nahi karte. Kehna bahut aasan hai, par sunna utni hi mushkil. Aapke ghar jo bhi bura hota hai uske zimmedar sirf aur sirf KHUSHI hai. (Arnavji how easily you said that I am the biggest mistake of your life. How easily you said that if I wouldn't come in your life then Shyamji wouldn't do such a cheap act. Its very easy to say but difficult to hear. Whatever bad happens in your home, KHUSHI is responsible for that)

Arnav: No Khushi

Khushi cut him in middle.

Khushi: Shyamji ne dhoka diya zimmedaar Khushi, Di ne khudkhushi karne ki koshish ki zimmedaar Khushi, Di udaas hai zimmedaar Khushi. Kyun koi Shyamji ko kuch nahi kehta?Kyun sab ke liye sirf aur sirf hum zimmedaar hai? (Shymaji cheated so Khushi-responsible, Di tried to kill herself so Khushi-responsible, Di is sad so Khushi-responsible. Why nobody says anything to Shyamji? Why only I am responsible for everything?)

She was too hurt by the Raizadas and their mentality, especially Arnav's. They had punished her for the mistake which she never did. She collapsed on the floor crying. Arnav couldn't see her condition. He too knelt on the floor.

Arnav kept his hand on her shoulder but she shoved it.

Khushi: Koi hamari nazar se kyun nahi sochta? (Why doesn't anyone think from my point of view?)

Arnav: Khushi I am sorry. I had said it out of anger. I didn't mean it.

He knew this was not enough but right now he had no words to say.

Khushi: Gusse mein insaan hamesha sach kehta hai. (In anger, a person always blurts out the truth)

There was silence for a few seconds.

Khushi: Aap jayiye yaha se. (You go from here.)

Arnav: Mai tumhe akele chhod ke nahi jaunga. (I wont go leaving you alone)

Khushi: Aap yaha rahenge toh hum chain se saans nahi le payenge. (If you stay here then I wont be able to breathe properly)

He felt like someone was stabbing his heart into pieces. He didn't hurt her anymore, and left the house. Khushi shut the door and leaned her back against it and cried. How can she forgive him so easily?

Arnav was driving the car in full speed. He was a stylish, arrogant, angry, rude, rich and business tycoon. He had everything, and he was rich in everything but poor at heart!!!

He couldn't digest her words or the pain he had given her. He stopped the car and jerked back due to the sudden brake.

Damn it!!! Spoke Arnav. He was not in a mood to drive anymore. He got out of the car and leaned his back against the car door.

Why do I always end up giving her pain?

He slowly wiped his tears and sat down closing his eyes. Yes he was repenting.

It was almost a week. Arnav had no time for his family. He kept himself busy with work. He used to go early in the morning and come late at night. He stopped paying much attention to his Di and tried to work hard on his wife's matter. He went many times to see her and ask forgiveness but she didn't forgive him. He had to try hard. Garima and Buaji had found a guy for Khushi, to get her married with him. Their six month contract was over and Garima wanted Khushi to move on in her life. The most surprising and shocking thing for Arnav was Khushi agreed for marrying someone else.it hurt him a lot. Actually she had to agree for her mother. She had every right to marry someone else but Arnav couldn't bear it.

He had to woo her back at any cost. She was his wife and she will be his wife forever!!

It was morning. Khushi woke up very late. She went down to see her Amma but there was no one. She lightly hit her head remmebering her Amma saying that they all would be going out and will return by noon. Khushi made tea for herself and took the breakfast to her room.

Khushi got a call on her phone and she went to receive it. After speaking to her friend she kept her phone back and searched for her plate. It was missing. Then her eyes rolled towards the person sitting on a chair near the window and eating her breakfast. Khushi's lips became o shaped and she placed her hands on her hips. Arnav had to win her today or else she will become somebody else's.

Khushi: Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai? (What are you doing here?)

Arnav burped.

Arnav: Dikhayi nahi deta? Khaa raha hu. (Cant you see? I am eating)

Khushi: Woh hamara khaana hai. (Its my food.)

Arnav checked the plate thoroughly.

Khushi: Aap kya dekh rahe hai? (What are you seeing?)

Arnav: Yehi ki iss plate pe tumhara naam likha hai kya ki sirf tumhi yeh khana kha sakti ho. (That whether there is your name in this plate so that only you should eat this food.)

Khushi snatched the plate from him and kept it aside. Arnav pulled her close to him and kissed her cheek. Her eyes popped out.

Arnav: Hot lag rahi ho. (You are looking hot)

She couldn't believe what he said. Her eyes popped out more. He was shamelessly flirting with her.

Khushi: Pehle to sirf shaq tha par ab yakeen ho gaya (Before I just had a doubt but now I am sure)

Arnav: Kis baat ka? (About what?)

Khushi: Ki aapko ilaaj ki zarurat hai!! (That you require a treatment)

Arnav smiled and thanked her for the compliment.

Now it was heights for Khushi. She was taunting him and he was thanking her? Heights of shamelessness thought Khushi.

He did every possible thing to irritate her. He followed her. Khushi started making her bed proper and Arnav unfolded the bedsheet and removed the pillow cover. She turned back to find her messed up bed. She glared at Arnav and he shrugged his shoulders meaning that he didn't do that.

"Laad Governor" she murmured under her breath.

Then she started arranging the novels in her shelf and he followed her. After she was done she saw the empty shelf and wondered where did the books vanish? She saw them lying on the table and Arnav acted as if he didn't do anything. She was getting more angry.

Khushi: Aap hume pareshaan karna chahte hai na. (You want to irritate me right)

She started throwing each and everything in her room. She threw the cotton inside her pillow, threw all the mugs, books, stars, and other things. Arnav smirked.

Arnav: Mai kuch madad karu? (Should I help you?)

Now she was frustrated with this shameless as well as hopeless Raizada.

She just took the woollen ball and marched out of the room.

Khushi(to herself): Pagal Laad Governor. (Mad laad Governor)

Khushi sat on the sofa and he followed her.

Khushi saw him.

Khushi: Ab kyun pareshaan karna chahte hai? Hume bhaksh dijiye. (Now why do you want to irritate me? Please leave me)

She folded her hands.

Arnav bent down his head.

Thank you for the likes and comments.

Katty

Dear Friends, I have created an index of my work. Just check this out:

MY INDEX

Edited by kattty - 9 years ago
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's surprising that khushi has agreed to marry someone else. Arnav needs to try harder to bring khushi back in his life
Continue soon
Edited by asha_mehta - 9 years ago
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow... The story began with so much intensity, sadness and tears and in one update...everything changed into flirty scene..but will it be so easy to win over Khushi ? Will she forgive him so easily after every one in his family hurt her so much ?
Hate Anjali...