Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archu61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am guessing it's NK ,as he is the only one who stood by her trusted her judgment a true friend ,it seemed that he was the only one who observed and used his brains ,
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome story...
just loved it...
arnav realising hw much he & his family had hurt khushi...
khushi deciding to go with her family...
arnav shouting at his di...
now wat wil anjali do??
continue soon..
if possible do pm me wen u update..
would love to read ur story...
Edited by coolhi1988 - 9 years ago
KhwabonKiRani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for pm
pls update soon
coolhi1988 thumbnail
interesting teaser...
sum1 assuring khushi..
is it dream... if yes it is arnav...
if it is reality... then may b a new entry or nk...
kattty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 4

Arnav was still thinking about Khushi. How will he woo her back? How will he win her heart again? He always gave her pain, hurt her a lot. He was sitting amidst two bottles of wine. He couldn't bear the pain in his heart and to forget this there was only one solution- drinking.

Payal was staying in Gupta house for a few days to take care of Khushi. After her suicide attempt, she had become pale and weak. She couldn't bear her sorrow. It has been two days since they saw or spoke to each other. She always loved him and she will love him till eternity, but why always she had to sacrifice? And why always he needed to hurt her? Why she everytime? Khushi was in her thoughts when Payal spoke to her.

Payal: Khushi, jaa taiyaar ho ja hum sab mandir jaa rahe hai. (Khushi, go and get ready. We all are going to temple)

Khushi: Jiji aap sab jayiye hum nahi aayenge. (Jiji you all go. I wont come)

Payal was confused and shocked. Khushi refused to come to temple??

Payal: Khushi teri tabiyat theek hai na? (Khushi are you fine?)

Khushi: haan jiji sab theek hai.(Yes jiji everything is alright)

Buaji and Garima also came to check Khushi. They had overheard Khushi and Payal's conversation.

Buaji: Toh mandir kyun nahi aana chahti? (Then why don't you want to come to temple?)

Khushi: Kyunki hum thodi der ghar pe akele rehna chahte hai. (Because I want to stay alone in home for sometime)

Buaji, Garima and Payal shared glances. They can't let her stay alone.

Garima: Bilkul nahi. Chalo hamare saath. (Not at all. Come with us)

Garima was about to leave but Khushi held her hand.

Khushi: Amma hum pe bharosa kijiye. Iss baar hum aisa kuch nahi karenge. (Amma trust me. This time I wont do anything like that)

Garima's eyes teared. How could she let her stay alone? What if she tries to suicide again?

Garima: Hamari kasam!!

Khushi nodded her head.

In RM,

Arnav was not speaking properly with anyone. Nobody in RM could eat anything properly bcoz of the suicide incident. That family had everything except for happiness. "Happiness", as her name indicated, yes she was the happiness of the family and now when she's gone everything seems sad.

Anjali became weaker than before. All were drowned in their own sadness.

Arnav had come to know from Hp that his Di had not eaten anything properly. So he carried some fruits to make his Di eat. He knocked her room door. She looked at him but didn't say anything. Arnav entered inside.

Arnav: Di aapne kuch khaaya kyun nahi? (Di why didn't you eat anything?)

Anjali: Aapko kya farq padta hai? (Why will bother you?)

Arnav could make out that his Di was very angry with him.

Arnav offered some fruits to her.

Arnav: Di aap yeh khayiye. (Di eat this)

Anjali turned her face.

Arnav: Di kya hua? Aap mujhse itna naraz kyu hai? (Di what happened? Why are you so angry with me?)

Anjali: Kyunki aap hamare chotte nahi rahe. Aap hume ab pehle jaise pyaar nahi karte. (Because now you are not MY chotte. You don't love me like before)

Arnav was shocked to hear this from his Di. How could she say that he doesn't love her, when he didn't leave any stone unturned for her happiness? Even today he loves her a lot, and she is underestimating his unconditional love for her. Arnav was very much hurt by her words.

Arnav: Di aap aisa kaise keh sakte hai ki mai aapse pyaar nahi karta? Jabki maine toh aap keliye kya kuch nahi kia. Pehle aapke uss dhokebaaz pati ko iss ghar mein rakha, sirf aap keliye. Uski asliyat pata hone ke bawajood bhi usse bardaash karta raha sirf aapke liye. Aapke liye maine Khushi ko kitna dard diya uska andaza bhi hai aapko? Usse maine kabhi bhi ek boond pyaar nahi diya, aur aaj agar mai aapke saamne zinda khada hun toh woh sirf uski wajah se hai. Aap keliye maine usse itna dard diya hai ki woh meri wajah se suicide karne pe majboor ho gayi, aur aap kehti hai ki mai aapse pyar nahi karta!!!!(Di how can you say that I don't love you? When I did so much for you. First I kept your fraud husband in my home just for you. I tolerated him in this house even after knowing his true colors, just for your sake. For you, I hurt Khushi, and do you even have any idea about it? I never showered a single drop of love to her. And if I am alive in front of you then its just bcoz of her. For you, I have hurt her so much that she was forced to suicide and you say that I don't love you!!!)

Anjali's eyes popped out when she came to know that Khushi attempted for suicide.

Anjali: Chotte woh kaise hai? (Chotte how is she?)

She didn't want to react like this but unknowingly she spoke out of care. She doesn't hate Khushi, but she is very angry and upset with her and Arnav could realise this due to her quick response, about asking for Khushi's health.

Arnav: Zinda hai. (She is alive)

He was very much upset with his Di, so without speaking much he went out whereas Anjali kept calling him. Anjali couldn't believe what her brother said. But the meaning which she could make out was that he was upset with her.

IN Gupta house,

All had been to temple except for Khushi. It was nearly 7.00 in the evening. Khushi kept herself busy in one or the other work. But no matter whatever she did she couldn't come out of depression.

She heard her mobile ringing and went upstairs. It was her mother's call. It was hardly fifteen minutes that they left from home and she was worried.

Khushi(without hearing anything from her mother): Amma hum theek hai, aur jab tak aap ghar wapas nahi aayenge, hume call nahi karenge. (Amma I am fine, and until you reach home you wont call me)

What shall she say to her overprotective mother?

After fifteen minutes,

Electricity went. The whole house was completely dark. Khushi could not find the candles anywhere. She was too scared of darkness. Her face became paler and her heart started beating fast. It started thundering outside and Khushi got more scared.

Arnav parked his car in Laxminagar. He had to see his Khushi, talk to her. He was quite surprised to find the lights off. He found Happy Singh.

Arnav(to Happy): Koi ghar pe nahi hai kya? (Nobody is in home?)

Happy: Sab bahar gaye hai par shayad Khushi didi hai. (Everyone went out, maybe Khushi didi is there)

Arnav very well understood that power has gone and Khushi is scared and alone. He immediately rushed to her home. He knew going through the door wont work. Khushi will be scared even to come out of her room. He quickly jumped through one of the windows and went upstairs to her room.

Khushi was sitting at one corner of her room. Arnav called her name twice.

Khushi: Arnavji..

She whispered. As soon as she heard him she stood up.Now Arnav could see her and within a fraction of second she ran to him and hugged him. Arnav jerked back. He hugged her. She was too scared of darkness. Arnav caressed her hair. She had forgotten all those sad memories for a moment.

Khushi: Hume darr lag raha hai. (I am scared)

Arnav: I am always there for you Khushi.

They broke the hug and he cupped her face. He tucked her hair back. Even in this moonlight she looked so beautiful. He brought his lips closer to hers and their lips touched. They kissed and she too reacted. They parted their lips and shared a beautiful eyelock. Her right arm was still wound around his neck, but then she realised their current situation and pushed him apart.

How could she hug him after all these? And the worst part was why did she react for the kiss? Anger overruled her mind. She was soft till now, but when she realised her situation, the way he hurt her, she became angry.

Thank you for the likes and comments.

Katty

Dear Friends, I have created an index of my work. Just check this out:

MY INDEX

Edited by kattty - 9 years ago
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm

hope khushi will rethink about her decision
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..
srsly anjali wants all d attention. .I noe she too has gone thru lot bt I want to see her strong. ..
nd as much as I wanyt arnav nd khushi together he ll have to repent to get her back..
loved it..
thnxx fr pm
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 3&4
Hey they were awesome. Khushi no more wants to stay with the raizadas. M glad. Waise bhi dey dnt deserve her. Everybody takes Khushi for granted poor her. Lovely. Both the updates were beautiful. Sometimes to understand the importance and value of love u need to stay away from them. That's what Khushi is doing. Excellent. Y dnt u pm me?.
nitrit95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arnav anjali di is an adult she can take of herself pls take care of khushi n ignore your selfish di
coolhi1988 thumbnail
awesome update katty...
arnav feeling pain...
whole rm is sad as they have hurted khushi a lot & she refused to cum home with them...
anjali sad as arnav shouted at her...& doesnt eat properly..
arnav caring brother immediately takes fruits for anjali... but anjali hurts him by saying he doesnt love & care her...
then arnav reveals hw much he hurt khushi for keeping anjali happy.. & hw khushi attempted suicide... anjali though upset with khushi worries for her health..
hope now she understands it was shyam's fault & not khushi's...
khushi's family going to temple & want khushi to accompany her... but khushi doesnt want to go anywer..
garima afraid to live khushi alone at home... but khushi reassures her..
but a mothers heart doesnt live worry for her child..
she calls khushi after few min of living..
but b4 hearing she tells her mom that she is f9 & not to bother her & not to worry so much for her..
but few min later lights go off...
but arnav on time arrives laxminagar to see khushi... & understands khushi is alone at home & afraid as lights r gone...
so goes through window & consoles khushi..
so it was arnav consoling khushi in reality..
but khushi after few min remembers r reality.. & pushes off arnav...
this hurts arnav...
hope arshi cum together soon... but not b4 trully realising & redeeming himself...
also arnav needs to gain khushi's trust first b4 trying to woo & bully her...
as in d show they had shown arnav tryint to woo her & bully her..
but not trying to gain her trust...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm...