Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Khushi is out of danger and all the raizada have realised their mistake but it's a bit too late.
Waiting to see how khushi will react when she regains consciousness.
Continue soon
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm. So Khushi is safe. Raizada's needed every bit of it. Lovely. Thank god bua was firm with keeping Khushi to her self. A very emotional update.
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant!!! Raizadas needed this!! I wish this happened in the series!!
kattty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 3

Arnav: Nahi aap log usse kahi nahi lekar jaayenge. Woh mere saath rahegi, mere paas. (No you all wont take her anywhere. She will stay with me, beside me.)

Garima: Bilkul nahi. (Not at all)

Nani was more sad looking at the fight btw them.

Nani: Pehle Khushi bitiya se poochte hai ki woh kaha rehna chahte hai.(First let us ask Khushi bitiya where she wants to stay)

Somewhere Nani had hopes that Khushi will come to RM. Arnav, Garima and Buaji agreed.

In RM,

Nk was sitting with Anjali. Just before two minutes he had talked to Akash to know about Khushi's health. He was relieved to know that she was out of danger. He was the only in Raizada family who understood her, who was her best friend and he supported her each and everytime, even more than her husband. He was very sad knowing that his best friend tried to kill herself.

Anjali was still unaware of this suicide attempt by Khushi. She just kept waiting for Arnav.

Anjali: Nk bhai chotte aur baaki sab log kaha hai? (Nk bhai where is chotte and others?)

Nk: Woh log Khushiji ko...

The moment she heard Khushi's name she felt somebody pricking her heart. Her facial expressions changed. She cut him in middle.

Anjali: Nk bhai hume bahut neend aa rahi hai. (Nk bhai I am very sleepy)

Nk very well understood that Anjali didn't want to hear anything about Khushi. Nk went outside. Anjali started feeling lonely. Now did Khushi become more important for them?

In hospital,

It was almost 5.00 am when she gained conciousness.

A nurse came out saying that Khushi gained conciousness. All people went to meet her, especially Arnav. Arnav was sitting beside her holding her hand. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and found her whole family surrounded around her.

Arnav helped her to sit properly.

Nani: Khushi bitiya kaisi hai aap? (Khushi bitiya how are you?)

Khushi didn't look at Nani but slightly nodded her head.

Nani: Khushi bitiya hum sab ko maaf kar dijiye. Hum sab aapke iss haalat ke zimmedaar hai.(Khushi bitiya forgve all of us. We are responsible for your such condition)

Khushi didn't speak anything.

Garima: Khushi tu theek toh hai na? Tujhe yeh sab karne ki kya zarurat thi? Pata hai hamari kya haalat hui thi. Kya tumhe hamara ya apne bauji ka khyal bhi nahi aaya? (Khushi you are fine right? What was the need to do all this? Do you what was our condition? Didn't you even think about me or you bauji?)

Khushi's eyes pooled looking at the love for her and she felt guilty for attempting suicide.

Buaji: Pata hai titliya hum sabki jaan nikal gayi thi.

Khushi felt very bad for what she did. She looked at Amma, bauji, buaji and payal.

She hugged her amma.

Khushi: Hume maaf kar dijiye. Hum dobara aisa kabhi nahi karenge. (Forgive me. I will never do this again.)

Garima caressed her hair.

Khushi looked at the whole Raizada family. Then her gaze shifted towards the hand which was held by Arnav. She slowly removed her hand from his hold. This hurt him a lot. She didn't look at any Raizada.

Arnav: Khushi I am sor...

She cut him in middle.

Khushi(without luking at him): Hume ghar jaana hai.(I want to go home)

Arnav: Akash discharge papers lane gaya hai, phir hum ghar chalenge. (Akash has gone to get the discharge papers, then we will go to home.)

Now she met her eyes with Arnav.

Khushi: Hume aapke ghar nahi, apne ghar jaana hai. (I want to go to my home, not yours)

Her each and every word pricked his heart.

Khushi(to Garima): Aapko koi taqleef toh nahi hai na amma? (You don't have any problem right, amma?)

Garima: Bilkul nahi. Woh tumhara hi ghar hai. (Not at all. Its your house)

Nani: Khushi bitiya yeh bhi toh aapka hi ghar hai na.(Khushi bitiya even this is your house only right)

Khushi: But I am not a part of your family, Naniji.

She said looking at Arnav. Her eyes pooled but she tried to control her tears.

Arnav cupped her face.

Arnav: Aisa nahi hai. (its not like that)

She removed his hand from her face. He knew she was very upset and angry with him.

Khushi: Hum nahi chahte ki kal aap sabko bhi lage ki hum aap sabki bahut badi galti hai. Hum aap sabko aur taqleef nahi de sakte. Hum aapke ghar mein buraa saya banke aaye hai aur hamari wajah se Di ki aisi halat hai. Hamari wajah se aap sabko itni pareshaani ho rahi hai. (I don't want you all to feel tomorrow that I am the biggest mistake of your life. I cant hurt you all anymore. I have come as a bad omen to your house and bcoz of me Di's condition is like this. Because of me you all are so tensed and worried.)

Bura saaya(Bad omen)???What the hell is she speaking? I didn't speak any **** like this. Thought Arnav.

Then his gaze shifted towards Mami who had lowered her head out of shame and guilt. Nani glared at Mami, and she was unaware that Khushi had overheard Mami's stupid words.

****!! Why the hell were evryone bound to hurt his Khushi? Arnav and Garima were also giving deadly glares to his mami. Akash came with the diischarge papers.

Arnav: Aunty please Khushi ko lekar mat jayiye, mai uske bina nahi jee paunga. (Aunty please don't take Khushi, I can't stay without her)

Khushi: Par hum aapke saath nahi jee payenge. (But I can't live with you)

A lone tear escape from her eye.

Arnav couldn't believe his ears. "Khushi" he whispered.

Outside the hospital,

Only Arnav and Garima were present.

Garima: Bura saaya? Ab aur bhi kuch bacha hai hamare bachchi ke baare mein kehne ke liye? (Bad omen? Now is there anything else left to say about my daughter?)

Arnav lowered his head. His family had hurt her a lot, and this was heights today.

Arnav: Aunty mai Khushi ko khush rakhunga, plz mujhe ek mauka dijiye. (Aunty I will keep Khushi happy, plz give me a chance)

Garima: Tum nahi rakh paoge usse khush, apne di ke liye tum usse khush nahi rak paooge. (You will not be able to keep her happy, for your sister's sake)

This was the harsh reality. He never kept her happy and will never be able to keep her happy for his Di.

In RM,

All the family members returned back. All of them were very sad. Akash asked forgiveness from Payal for his beaviour. She forgave him. Arnav was heart broken. He was responsible for his Khushi's such a condition. He locked himself in his room.

He broke and threw all the items of his room. He did everything to hurt himself and kept murmuring " I am sorry Khushi". He couldn't bear the pain of his heart. He remembered the way she was lying on the floor lifeless. She was selfless, always kept others happy, but none cared for her.

"Hum apke ghar nahi apne ghar jaana chahte hai", "Par hum aapke saath nahi jee payenge". These words were pricking his heart a lot.

Arnav heard a knock on the door. His mind was unstable to hear anything.

Anjali: Chotte darwaza kholo. (Chotte open the door)

Arnav(shouted from inside): Mai ab kisise baat nahi karna chahta. (I don't want to speak to anybody now)

Anjali kept banging the door. Arnav lost his temper and opened the door.

Arnav(roaring): Di aapko samaj nahi aata, mai abhi kisise baat nahi karna chahta!! (Di cant you understand, I don't want to speak to anyone now)

Anjali was taken aback when he roared like that. He never raised his voice with his Di, but today. Without speaking anything she went back to her room. Arnav shut the door and closed his eyes thinking about Khushi.

On the other hand Khushi was crying thinking about Arnav. Why did she love him so much? While he always hurt her, gave her pain.

Dear Friends, I have created an index of my work. Just check this out:

MY INDEX

Edited by kattty - 9 years ago
mannati thumbnail
very emotional update.. she should not forgive them that easily... they need to understand the pain she has undergone. .
thanks for the pm.
maitricuteheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very emotional update... hope khushi and arnav get back together. I Also know watever he has done to her is not right but still its always gonna b them!!
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..
loved it..I dnt want khushi to forgive arnav nd his family...
All have to repent including anjali...
thnxx fr pm
piaviviandsena thumbnail
It's gud dat khushi choose to go at gupta's.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Arnav needs to realise his fault.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope the whole family will not forget about khushi once again for Anjali.
Arnav will have to try and convince khushi about his love.
Continue soon