Aparamegha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
would like to read more plz continue
kattty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 2

Arnav was still under shock. He went to her and cupped her face, patted her cheeks, but she didn't respond. His hot tear droplets were falling on her hands.

Arnav: Khushi wake up. This is not funny Damn it!!!

She didn't respond and this scared him a lot. He cannot afford to lose her. The only girl, whom he loved, loved more than him. She cannot leave him and go.

He saw her wrist bleeding, and immediately took a piece of cloth and tied it to her wrist. He made her circle her arm around his neck and picked her in his arms.

Downstairs,

Raizada family had come back due to the heavy traffic. Anjali was very tired so she directly went to her room. No sooner did Anjali vanish, the Raizada members saw Arnav carrying Khushi in his arms and walking hurriedly. He was looking terrible. At first they couldn't understand what was happening but when they saw the blood stained cloth on Khushi's wrist they were shocked.

Nani: Chotte kya hua Khushi bitiya ko? (Chotte what happened to Khushi bitiya?)

Arnav was in no mood to reply. Arnav kept walking towards the door. All the Raizada members followed him. They all were very tensed for Khushi.

Mami: Hello hi bye bye Arnav bitua kuch toh batao. (Hello hi bye bye Arnav bitua say something)

Arnav shouted for Mohan, their driver.

Payal(crying): Kya hua hai hamari behen ko? (What happened to my sister?)

Arnav could feel the pain in her voice. Among his family members she was the only one who was actually concerned for Khushi.This time Arnav replied in a painful and soft voice.

Arnav: Khushi ne suicide attempt kiya hai ( Khushi has attempted suicide),

He quickly went inside the backseat of his car and placed Khushi in his lap leaving behind the shocked Raizadas. He instructed Mohan to RUSH to the hospital.

Nani couldn't believe what Arnav said. She was the one who got a terrific shock. Payal's case was the same. Her sister committed suicide? As far as she knows her sister she was a very strong and a brave girl who couldn't be shattered or depressed. But today, everything has changed. Manorama and Akash felt guilty for whatever happened today. Instead of blaming Khushi and Payal for the mistake which they never did, they could have supported them and help Anjali to come out this mental depression. But no, they made the situation worse. The Raizadas did not delay much and went to the hospital in another car.

Nk felt bad for his Khushiji. But today Nani asked him to be with Anjali, for Anjali needed someone in home too and the other Raizadas were in hospital. Anjali was unaware of Khushi's situation.

In hospital,

Khushi was taken into the ICU. Arnav and the other family members were waiting outside infact crying. Arnav didn't wish to talk to anyone. Arnav's eyes were shut. He could feel the pain through which she must have gone. How could he utter such harsh words to her? How could he? He was responsible for her situation. Tears flowed through his eyes when he remembered the way she was lying on the floor lifeless. He felt that he was the worst husband who forced his wife to commit suicide.

He felt guilty for his choice of words that day. Why did he always end up hurting her? He saw his wife through the small glass piece, she suffering from life and death.

He cannot lose her, she is his everything. He loves her a lot. But he never showered her any love.

Mami kept her hand on Arnav's shoulder which brought him out of his thoughts.

Mami: Phati saree theek ho jayegi. (Phati saree will be alright) said Mami.

Arnav looked at his Mami and then towards the ICU. Akash was consoling Payal and Nani.

Garima, Shashi and Buaji just stepped out of one of the doctor's cabin. They were here for Shashi's regular checkup. Garima's eyes went towards the Raizada family who were standing outside the ICU. Buaji and Shashi were also surprised. They went towards the Raizada family.

Garima was shocked to see Payal and Nani crying. Arnav's condition was the worst.

Garima: Payal kya hua? (Payal what happened?)

The Raizada family couldn't meet their eyes with the Guptas. What shall they answer them? Arnav's gaze shifted towards his in laws. He cannot keep them in dark. He has to let them know the truth.

Payal: Khushi ne atmahatya...(Khushi suicide..)

Garima's and Buaji's eyes widened. Shashi couldn't believe his ears. Tears flowed down their cheeks.

Buaji: Payaliya yeh kya keh rahi hai tu? (Payaliya what are you speaking?)

Arnav: Woh sach keh rahi hai. (She is saying the truth)

Garima sat on one of the chairs with a thud unable to believe.

Garima: Woh aisa karne pe majboor kyun huyi? (Why was she forced to do so?)

Arnav: Meri wajah se. (Bccoz of me)

All the members stared at him in confusion. Arnav narrated the whole story from the beginning, his reason to marry Khushi, the kidnap scene, the way Khushi saved his life, and finally the harsh words which he spoke to her when Anjali tried to kill her baby. All were shocked. Arnav was standing in front of Garima with guilt filled in him.

Arnav: Aunty meri wajah se Khushi ki yeh halat hai. (Aunty bcoz of me Khushi's condition is like this)

Garima slapped him hard on his cheek. This slap was nothing considered to what pain he gave to Khushi.

Shashi was shocked to know how his daughter suffered in Raizada house. Buaji couldn't believe that her happy, crazy and naughty titliya was infact forced to commit suicide. The mental torture given by Raizadas hurt her to this extent. The Raizadas never saw anyone more than their Anjali.

Garima: Kitne galat thhe hum, jo hum yeh sochte the ki woh tumhare saath khush hai, par sach toh yeh hai ki woh ek rakshas ke saath jee rahi thi. Tumne sahi kaha, uski galati hai. Uski galti yeh hai ki woh itni achchi hai. Tumne usse itna dard diya phir bhi usne tumhari jaan bachayi. Uski galti yeh hai ki usne tum jaise rakshas se pyaar kiya. (I was so wrong that I used to think that she is happy with you, but she was staying with a demon. You are right, it is her fault. Her mistake is that she is good. You gave her so much of pain but still she saved your life.Her mistake was she loved a demon like you.)

Garima kept crying.

Garima: Aap sab log usse in sab ke liye zimmedaar kaise keh sakte hai? Galti toh hamari hai. Humne mana kiya tha Payal aur Khushi ko sachchayi na batane ke liye, yeh sochke ki Anjali bitiya seh nahi payegi.Par Aap sab hamari bachchi ko sazaa de diya.Galti toh hamari hai. ( How can you all held her responsible for all this? It was my mistake. I stopped Payal and khushi from revealing the truth, thinking that Anjali bitiya cannot bear this. But you all punished my daughter. It is my mistake)

Nani: Garimaji hum sabko maaf kardijiye. Humse bahut badi galti huyi hai. (Garimaji forgive us. We have done a big mistake)

Garima: Kya aapke maafi maangne se meri Khushi theek ho jaayegi? (Will your apology make my Khushi alright?)

Nani lowered her eyes in shame. For Anjali, they kept hurting Khushi? What kind of justice was this?

Garima(to Arnav): Tumne toh kitni aasani se usse apni zindagi ki sabse badi galti keh diya. Par aaj hum kehte hai ki tumhari behen ki wajah se hamari bachchi zindagi aur maut ke beech lad rahi hai. Tumhari behen ke liye tumhare parivarwale hamari Khushi ko dard dete rahe. Agar uss din tumhari behen ne apne bachcha ko maarne ke koshish ki hoti aur na hamari Khushi ki jaan khatre mein hoti. Aaj Khushi sahi salamat hoti. (How easily you called her as the biggest mistake of your life. But today I say that bcoz of your sister my Khushi is fighting between life and death. For your sister the whole family hurt my Khushi. If that day your sister would not try to kill her baby, Khushi's life wouldn't be in danger. Khushi would be alright today.)

Arnav: Aunty isme Di ki koi galti nahi hai. Sab meri galti hai. (Aunty it is not Di's fault. Its my mistake)

Garima: Bura laga na tumhe? Jab tumne usse woh kadvi baate kahe the toh usse kitna bura laga hoga? Kya tumne yeh kabhi socha? Tumhe kitni aasani se apni behen ki begunahi nazar aati, lekin apni patni ki begunahi kabhi nazar nahi aati. Kya aisa koi din hai jis din tumne apni behen ke liye apni patni ko dard nahi diya? Nahi na? Issi farq ki wajah se aaj Khushi ki yeh haalat hai. Aur agar aaj usse kuch ho jaat hai toh hum tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karenege.(You felt bad right? Then when you spoke such harsh words to Khushi, how bad she might have felt? Did you ever think of this? You can see your Di's innocence but cannot witness your wife's. Is there a day when you have not hurt your wife for your sister? No right? And bcoz of this partiality, Khushi's condition is like this.And if today anything happens to her I will never forgive you.)

All the Raizadas felt ashamed especially Arnav. The words which Garima said were completely true. He always cared for his Di but never for his wife. She was always taken for granted, blamed for the mistake which she never did. He always treated her badly. There wasn't a day when he didn't hurt her Khushi for Anjali's sake. All thanks to his misunderstanding regarding Shyam and Khushi's affair.

The doctor came out. All were patiently waiting for her.

Doctor: She is out of danger. Par unhe abhi tak hosh nahi aaya hai. Ek do ghante mein nahi hosh aa jayega. (She has not gained conciousness yet. Within one or two hours she will gain conciousness)

All thanked the doctor and DM. Arnav shut his eyes in relief. He got his life back.

Nani: Garimaji, Madhumatiji hum dobara Khushi bitiya ke saath kuch galat hone nahi denge. Hum unka poora khyal rakenge. (Garimaji, Madhumatiji I wont let anything happen to Khushi bitiya again. I will take care of her)

Buaji: Maaf kijiye maaji, lekin itna sab hone ke bawajood aapne yeh kaise sochliya ki hum titliya ko aap ke ghar bhejenge. Hum dobara uski jaan khatre mein daalne ki galti nahi karenge.

Arnav looked at Buaji in a shocked manner. They will separate his Khushi from him?

Thank you for the likes and comments.

Katty

Dear Friends, I have created an index of my work. Just check this out:

MY INDEX

Edited by kattty - 9 years ago
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vry gud. Raizada's needed dis reality check.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wish ki koi anjali ko bataye dat she is a weak and a loser.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
Khushi's suicide attempt was a reality check for everyone. Everyone is at fault, even khushi too.
thanks for the Pm
update soon
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked that Garima stood up for Khushi
Never had I saw in telly her standing up , just crying all the time
Good that mother in her stood up
Waiting to see what Arnav will do next
Good update
Thanks for pm...
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..
love dd what garima said..nd raizada nd arnav shld noe d inpt of khushi..
loved it..
thnxx fr pm
mannati thumbnail
nyz update...
raizadas should not be forgiven that easily
thanks for the pm
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome they should take her