Arshi SS: Love and Pain (Completed)

kattty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

This story continues from when Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life...

Khushi was sitting alone in her room, thinking deeply and unknowingly a lone tear escaped from her eye. How can she forget those words ever in her life? Those painful, words were pricking her heart and breaking it into pieces each and every second.

The family members blame her unnecessarily and that too for the mistake which she never committed. She started feeling that she was a burden to this family. What was her mistake? That she didn't inform them about "Shyam's true colours" before or that Shyam loved "her" instead of Anjali. She was not the one to be blamed for Shyam's mistake. Unluckily the Raizada family could not understand or think from her point of view.

It has been three days since Arnav uttered those harsh and painful words, calling her the biggest mistake of his life. She felt him to be a monster who wanted her to stay in this house just for the sake of a stupid contract. But little did she know that he said so to keep her in this home, close to him and makeup for the mess he did three days ago. He didn't want to hurt her but his uncontrollable anger made him say so. Arnav has been trying hard since three days to pacify her, woo her but little did he know the extent to which she was hurt.

Khushi quickly wiped her tears and got up when she heard someone open the door and she very well understood that it was Arnav. Arnav could make out that she was upset.

Arnav: Kya hua? (What happened?)

Khushi nodded her head in a no and gave a faint smile and continued to ignore him.

She has a lot of attitude thought Arnav. Oh how can he forget their fight? She will accept him as his husband when she will run and come into his arms. Arnav smirked remembering their silly fight. Did he have any idea of what was running in her mind? Not at all.

Arnav: Tumhe yaad hai na deal ke baare mein? (You remember the deal right?)

Khushi looked at him confused.

Arnav: Ki tum daud ke meri baahon mein..(That you will run into my arms...)

Khushi: Din mein taare dekhna band kijiye. (Stop watching stars in day)

Saying so, she went out of the room.

She saw Payal running behind Akash each and everywhere. But Akash kept ignoring her and scolding her. Payal was tired of explaining him that she wasn't responsible for all this.

Akash: Bas Payal tum aur tumhari behen ki wajah se uss Shyam ne Di ko dhoka diya hai. Aaj tum dono ke wajah se Di ki aisi haalat hai. (Enough Payal, bcoz of u and your sister, Shyam has cheated my Di. Today, my Di's condition is like this just bcoz of you both)

Saying that, he went out.

Khushi felt bad.She felt that today her jiji was blamed just because of her but still her jiji never complained.

She passed through Naniji's room. She knew that nowadays even Nani was angry with her because she spoke to Anjali even if Nani has asked her not to go near Anjali. And the result was Anjali's attempt to suicide. This had hurt Nani a lot.

She could hear Mamiji and Nani speaking. Infact Mamiji was shouting.

Mami: Hello hi bye bye uss phati saree ki wajah se Anjali bitiya kitni udaas hai. Uski wajah se dhamaadji ne aisi harkat ki hai. Jab se woh dono Gupta sisterswa iss ghar mein aaye hai, kuch na kuch bura ho raha haiwa. Aur woh phati saree toh iss ghar ke liye bura saaya ban ke aaye haiwa. (Hello hi bye bye because of this phati saree Anjali bitiya is so hurt. Because of her dhamadji has done such a cheap act. From when these Gupta sisters have come to this this family, something bad is happening in this house. And that phati saree has come as a bad omen for this house.)

"Bura Saaya"(Bad omen) was the word which they chose for her? She couldn't believe her ears. And ya she could not stand anymore here, so she ran to her room. And thankingly Arnav was not present.

In Nani's room,

Nani: Bas Manorama, Khushi bitia ne kuch nahi kiya hai. (Enough Manorama, Khushi bitiya has not done anything)

Mami: Galti toh Anjali bitiya ki bhi nahi hai!! (And it is not Anjali's mistake too)

Nani had no answers.

In Arshi room,

Khushi let all her tears flow down. She remembered her yesterday night's incident.

Flashback

She had been out and when she returned back it was nearly 9pm. She was about to enter her room but she stopped looking at Anjali speaking with Arnav. Anjali was crying.

Anjali: Chotte please hamare Shyamji ko wapas lekar aao. Unki koi galti nahi hai. Woh bahut achche hai chotte, woh hume kabhi dhoka nahi de sakte. Woh humse aaj bhi bahut pyaar karte hai. Galti sirf aur sirf Khushiji ki hai. Unhone hi Shyamji ko phasaaya hai. Chotte tum hamare pati ko wapas lekar aao. Please. (Chotte please bring my Shyamji back. He has no fault. He is very good, he can never betray me. He loves me a lot even today. It is only and only Khushiji fault. She has trapped my Shyamji. Chotte get my husband back. Please.)

Anjali was crying a lot and Arnav couldn't stand her tears. Arnav gulped his throat as he couldn't fulfill her wish. Shyam was a cheat. And right now Arnav couldn't even support Khushi, due to his Di's heartbroken condition. Arnav just hugged his Di. And he didn't even notice a pair of eyes witnessing this scene from outside.

Flashback ends

Khushi wiped her tears when she heard a knock on the door. It was Hp saying to her that Nani was calling her. Khushi went down.

Nani: Khushi bitiya hum sab satsang jaa rahe hai aap aayenge? (Khushi bitiya we all are going to satsang are you coming?)

Khushi could make out from Naniji's tone that she didn't want her to come but for formality sake she was asking her. Khushi replied a no. There wasn't even a single reason to say a yes. This family did not consider her as a part of this family now.

All had been to satsang and Arnav to Agra. Khushi was sitting alone near the poolside looking at the stars, her parents. She missed them a lot.

And the current situation made her feel worse. Why couldn't the whole family notice that they were hurting a poor soul without her fault? For the sake of Anjali they were indirectly hurting Khushi. They feel that Anjali's situation is the worst, she was pregnant and Shyam's truth has shattered her but nobody could notice that Khushi was more hurt and shattered than Anjali. The difference was Anjali expressed her sorrow but Khushi didn't.

Arnav's harsh words about her being the biggest mistake of his life was pricking and hurting her a lot. The person whom she loves more than anyone hurts her everytime. Jiji's present situation, Mami calling her a bad omen and Arnav's words "Naa tum meri zindagi mein aati aur na Shyam aisi harkat karta" took her in a depressed state. She got up from the poolside taking a firm decision. She won't be a burden on anyone now. She cant be responsible for the family's present condition. She took baby steps towards that sharp, silvery and shining object.

Arnav's meeting had got cancelled and he quickly went back to his home as his Khushi was alone. He went inside the house to find the lights off. He switched on the lights and marched to his room. He opened the room door and the scene in front of him shocked him. He screamed "Khushi".

His eyes were moist looking at the blood running from her wrist and the knife lying beside her.

To be continued

Hmm..After 7 months I am writing an ss again. And ya even I was not sure about this till yesterday. Actually I had been to another city for three months for my vacation coaching classes and there the friends were fabulous and yesterday I returned back. And ya I m still thinking about my vacation batch and my friends and the fun we had there. I was getting bored here in home and just to save myself from boredom I am writing this ff. Visiting MeD after 3 long months. Feeling excited. I hope u like this ss.

Yours,
Katty.

Part 2

Part 3

Teaser

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Dear Friends, I have created an index of my work. Just check this out:

MY INDEX

Edited by kattty - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..
nyc one..hope khushi wil b fine...nd raizada never see more than der anjali I want each nd every one to repent. .
loved it.
thnxx fr pm
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
interesting start, looking forward to read more.
Poor khushi, felt bad for her. There is no one to understand her and lonliness and safffocation is the worst punishment anyone could get.
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really felt like crying reading it
Waiting to read more

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey jst found this stry. Its so well written. Raizada have put Khushi through a mental torture that Khushi committed suicide. I hope Khushi survives this and be's a strong woman. Excellent. Update soon and do pm me.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
I Want arnav to realise his mistk.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Poor khushi. No one frm raizada's deserve her.
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Thax fr pm. Keep pming me.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope khushi will be fine and everyone will realise that it was never khushi's mistake.
Thanks for the PM.
Continue soon
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I totally agree :( None saw Khushi's pain, She went through so much..