Posted: 7 years ago
OMG!!
Swayam
Wonder how wil sharon react to it if she gets to knowπŸ˜•
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: srinidhi94

I am glad that you didn't get offended. I have posted what I felt when I read the update. Then I thought maybe I shouldn't have said it. I actually came here to update my comments.
I am looking forward to the next update. Eagerly waiting.

I didn't get offended cause I can understand your feelings. When I was writing it I was soo skeptical and I was not able to connect with him completely, I even thought to change what I was going to write but at the same time I wanted to show something through this. He isn't what he shows. There is more. And I know why you couldn't connect with him, because you know he is not a person who will just self harmbecause someone rejected him and trust me he isn't... :)
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Sharon's feelings are totally understandable..
She was hurt in the past..
So its hard for the to believe him again..
But swayum..
He's so emotionally unstable..
Self destruction and swayum.. It doesn't go well for me..

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!

I was waiting for the update for long and it was nothing like I thought it would be, so yeah thanks for surprising me(not very pleasantly though).

I think humans turn most fragile when they lose control over themselves. Probably this is where it hits strongly that numbness, it's not merely a feeling, it's infact quite a dangerous state because you aren't aware of your own actions, let alone consequences. ( I also remember Chester here😭)
Swayam's mental trauma was too much for him to handle and I guess he had become weak enough to lose it completely. As much as the self harming was painful to read, in a very weird sense I feel it was his way of letting out the pain he had been suppressing for so long.

It's sad he didn't have the strength to face Sharon's rejection but on the other hand ,how much can a person bear! ( well your story suggests he has suffered a lot more than we already know of) . Probably Sharon is going to take care of him but she would actually play a crucial role if she can bring him back on track where he'd have enough strength to not let himself resort to self-destruction.

What I really like about this story is that you try to keep it real even if that demands you to create unpleasant situations. Broken things take time to mend, it's NOT easy, happening overnight and I'm glad you put in that extra effort to let everything happen at its own pace.

Eagerly waiting foe next. I don't mind angst provided you give quick updates cuz otherwise the image of Swayam playing with his flesh keeps playing in my mind..

Now I don't know what I have written up there.. It became way too long than I intended to :P.

Shreya:)

existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi there fruit loop!
Apologies for my tardiness. In my defense, I had forgotten about my IF account and when I did remember it, I couldn't recollect the password.

Took me a bloody long time to catch up with your stories and boy, did I miss a lot. Am loving the plot, twists, surprises or may be shocks, character development and the pace with which you are carrying the story. No hurry burries.

Swayam seems to be in absolute turmoil and there is nothing pleasing about that. Merely imagining about his childhood and growing up in an environment with all the negative thoughts encompassing him makes me cringe. He has had a hard one . A very hard one! His character has much more layers to him, I feel, with a whole lot more to be revealed.

The story looks more realistic than before and that makes me happy as a reader. Good job there:)

Not a fan of self harm scenario. But then, when one can't resort to anything or anyone else, may that helps. The self harming Swayam, though is hard to imagine, does bring out the depth and the mysterious, complicated and broken him.

Loving the way you are taking this story forward.

Best,
Linda

Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aapne rula diya di. But in this Sharon was right. She needs time to at least let these words sink in. And I can't blame even swayam. I think he's never felt being loved except by taani in his whole life and he was blinded by the anger he had for Sharon to see that she truly loved him. And now he's yearning to be loved and to be wanted by someone especially Sharon and he knows he's the reason behind her insecurities which makes him feel even more useless and hence the self destruction. Amazing update di I loved it so much. And I really hope Sharon does something to prevent him from self harming. Amazing update di. Waiting for the next
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update.. U write brilliantly πŸ‘
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksh11

Very scary ..he is unconscious nw...thinking wts going to happen NXT..!??

More Dan story I Luvd the note of urs...those words touched me .luv u di

Thank you.
I love you too. πŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

Amazingly written didu hell scary but a reality all these years sw just craved for 1 thing LOVE but got by no one which made him turn into such a grey person i'm geting afraid with his intensity now
I think swayam has sufered a lot when compared to sharon

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

Such a short updt didu mai pad hi rahi thi ke khatam ho gaya next time i wnt a bada wala updt nd dat to sn nd am hpng dat sh might realise what he is craving for he is stil that 13Yr boy who nds love nd only she can give him his life back update soon didu

Thank you so much Hira.😊
Next update going to b big. πŸ˜‰
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

OMG!!

Swayam
Wonder how wil sharon react to it if she gets to knowπŸ˜•

Thank you.