Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
So let's look at this episode from two perspectives
One, in the context of the story, and two of course From the extended time that the writers have now.

Looking at today's episode, I think the extension is a good thing, for the story can now move to a smooth conclusion and not a patchy messy end.

Let's now move back to the episode, which I liked immensely

Once again, there was the real life gyan, for all of us

And that is fear is like a poison of the mind, that pollutes the mind and infects others around us too

It was literally true for shiva, and figuratively true for all of us

Fear also makes us sneaky as seen in shiva

As maimui commented garudas only know one way to fight - face to face

We saw the shifty eyed Charles, sheepish DM and militant Katherine, all of whom refused to look Rudra in the eye

Drish is finding it hard to balance being a father and a guru of nagaraj, again because his fear for his daughter is clouding his loyalty and his duty

Yet he questions not dansh but maimui - maybe because he is afraid to show his true feelings to dansh, who as we know has no regard for anyone's feelings

Rudra too tried to be a good son, but today that is coming in the way of call of duty

He must go against his father, if he has to be a rakshak

Rudras fear gives him nightmares, literally

The only one who is fearless, and sure of the outcome is Bhairavi

Maybe because she has the foresight

Of course it was good to see the sneak veshes once again caught in their own trap

They are chote talaab ki machli surrounded by sharks, and prof rao is the biggest of them all

Bahut smart samajhte hain khud ko, ...

What was most interesting was the way the things have come a full circle for Rudra and shiva

Shiva spoke dadis words and Rudra accused him of being selfish, for exactly the opposite reason

Where shiva stood yesterday, Rudra stands today and vice versa

Tab Darrr Rudra ko tha, aaj shiva ko hai

Very nice episode
The episode had a gentle flow to it, not the rushed choppy thing we've been seeing

The treacherous garudas were great today each one of them

Aaj ke episode ko -8.5/10

Dekhna toh banta hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Arshi,

I would go with you about the whole episode.

But what I really loved tonight was Rudra's coming of age. This is it, the rite of passage which will finally make him a man. It is curious, he looks far younger and more vulnerable these days, but his eyes are almost always clear, and unclouded by doubt. For though he might be afraid of one thing or another at different times, his fear is not for himself but for those he is duty bound to protect.

Gautam got into Rudra's skin perfectly in his gentle but very firm exchange with his Baba. The incredulity at what Shivanand has been reduced to, and the sadness that he feels - which I share - came thru beautifully in his eyes.

The odd thing was that MB's lines about the vish that Shivanand had brought back from the nagas and which would infect the other garuds too, which Rudra recollects tonight, were never spoken aloud, not the latter part. She thinks that to herself, but tonight the audio flashback was as though she had said it out aloud to all the other garuds bar Shivanand, in that underground library.

Shivanand was maddening tonight, but Manish Wadhwa pullled off that shamefaced, hesitant explanation to Rudra very well. In contrast, Charles' take was pure hamming, and Tiwari too was hesitant. and pedestrian A captain at sea goes down with his ship if he is unable to rescue all the passengers and crew from the shipwreck. And here is Tiwari, the over all in charge for the Mahakumbh,. running away out of fear for his life and abandoning his charge!😡 It is unbelievable. In fact, the whole caving in of Charles and the DM is hardly convincing!

It was not clear if the shoving match in the last precap is actually going to materialise, I think not, judging from tonight. I am glad.

Also very interesting is that MB has managed to make her shishya truly self-dependent. I was delighted that he is going to make the jaagaran of the other garuds' shaktiyaan a do it yourself enterprise for the Garud Pramukh, without MB having to hold his hand. Neat!👏

I loved the way in which MB spiked Drish's guns. And as for the precap. it seems Leela is going to be the naga equivalent of the akhandasoubhagyavati heroine beloved of Ekta Kapoor!😉

Shyamala
Edited by sashashyam - 9 years ago
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes Arshi good episode
I liked the way Rudra is shown handling things.
Lagta hai T mai has said' Kide padenge agar mujhe koi dialouges nahi diye toh'😳

She had a chance to say some wise words today. Ufff😊

Lets see what extended number of episodes and a new writer brings to the show. 😉
Ab naye lekhak ki Leela toh dheere dheere samajh aayegi.
Aage ki kahani Lupt Saraswati hai ya sirf Maya ye toh pata chal hi jayega.😉
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Posting after a break.

The episode was barely ok.

DM who has the responsibility of protecting the Kumbh is under the grip of fear. Agar baadal ke vish se sab mar rahe hain tho inn Garudon ko darr kyon hai? Sab ke saath ye bhi mar jaayenge. Yaa phir ye sankat saare praani-jagat par nahin aur sifr 'PRayag' ke logon par hai?

Even then, running away is pits especially for DM. New writers are going in a different tangent.

Naag jagah-jagah par vish-kendra banaate hain jahan vish mil sake? So Naags drink vish instead of producing it?

The only saving grace in first half were the 2 ladies. Bhairavi and TM. Bhairavi is obviously the best-written character with all the wisdom she offers. Her line 'yodhha aur paap bhi' was superb.

And today when TM said paas mat aao to Shivanand, it was superb again. And Shivanand retraced his steps. kya se kya ho gaya.

The second half was much better. Especially Rudra trying to put sense in his baba. Rudra has no doubts whatsoever about this battle and has been this way for many episodes.

Shivanand wants to live now. pota-poti chahiye ab inhe. Wah. After his wife, mother and friend died. And after most of his life has been wasted. That would have been a perfect argument for throwing himself up for sacrifice.

What was that place with Shivji ki murti? New writers and new setting? Looked good though.

What was even better was the precap. Finally this drudgery is going to end.

PS: That Veshes scene was so not needed. To show the various facets of evil? Its become a big mess now. A mess that might be beyond repair even with the extension.

appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Overall an okay episode. Liked Gautam and the portrayal of a different facet of Rudra. Slowly he is understanding MBs words and actions.
How fear is transmitted from one to another. I remember as a child I was very scared of dogs. While walking on the road, i would hide behind my Mom when we spotted stray dogs. Mom would always say that I was transmitting my fear to the dog, which in turn makes the dog afraid of me and starts barking. here we are seeing a more complicated version of it.

The Gaurds acted well when they couldn't look Rudra in the eye., but it still is ridiculous that the brave Charles wants to run away, and the DM will leave his duty at MK and run away! The poison is threatening the entire humanity, so where will these guys hide?

When and how will this fear factor end? Rudra feels by awakening their shaktis and getting their weapons they will be alright?

MB as usual great with her expressions and dialogue delivery. Got Drish well! Yoddha bhi ban na hai aur baap bhi... Well said.

Finally T.Mai spoke so much other than 'narak ke Keede padenge etc..' She did well too today.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshics I agree to you. After a long time I enjoyed the epi yesterday. it was complete. I specially loved the dialogue " Maya ke saath ghar basa do". WOW what a figurative way to tell about illusion. The illusion we all want to live in. The face of Rudra-Shiva was superb. Whenver any calamity falls everyone excepts someone to do something, but always wants to protect their family. No one from the family should get involved. There is no problem for us now. Why create problems. Whoever has a different view is thus put down.
Fear, that makes not only people inactive, but it spreads like a wild fire paralyzing the whole society to live in a delusional world till disaster knocks at their own doorstep.
Actually there are many real life examples of such fears. Classic case being Accident victims dying in road for want of care. People not bothering to take them to hospital on time because what if authorites comes to us, ask us questions, isn't that inconvenient. How much we forget it can be our own near and dear one lying in that footpath or road needing a helping hand and then we blame the crowd for the apathy.
" Be the change" and in Rudra irrespective of the fears I am slowly seeing a transformation to fight those fears. From a boy the transformation has begun to become a man. And I hope CVs do complete justice to that transformation.
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap was very funny. Rudra Sab Ko line mein sulaa kar Sab ke shaktiyan jagrut kar raha hai. Wah.
Edited by pasumarthisa - 9 years ago
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arshi. You deserve a Gold Medal for your never-failing optimism...⭐️⭐️⭐️
I finally watched Monday's. Yes the scenes were well-written. There were no major bloopers. No Maya. No Leela, not even as sleeping beauty. APG in minute quantity... So overall good show.

Still I found myself searching for Rudr. Who is that fair&handsome type that has taken his place??!😡
😆😆

And what was Mr F&H doing sleeping in the middle of the garuda mutiny just so he could have that nightmare and wake up with a fistful of sand?? Who writes these ones? I used to think that chocolate hoodie was bad enough, so now there's a royal blue one!!
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi everyone, so the episode had mixed opinions!
Sorry was super busy so couldn't really catch up

Chalo chalte hain, aaj ki post pe, wahan karenge baatein