Ariya TS : In Love With My Kidnaper

wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
hey , guys here im again with my bak bak& it's a ts by me this time i just write it for time pass , don't know how it come but still share it with u guys , now tell me how it is 

part 1
A beautiful mrng in Mumbai . A girl was jogging in an isolated beach . she was listening to music in her i-pod, after sometime of jogging she reach near her car . she kept her i-pod in her car she open her track suit & kept it in the car . and went for swimming in her swim costume which she was wearing under her track suit . she loved water very much , she was playing in water just like a small child & was swimming away from the beach . it seems like she has forgot the whole world . she was swimming away from the beach without caring after very long when she felt tired , she turn back to go home but was shocked to see that the shore has just disappeared & she don't know where was the shore but still she tried to go back to the beach but she was damn tired & suddenly she felt someone coming near her it was a guy but she couldn't see her face , he hold her & pull her away with him in a boat & she was so tired that she couldn't do anything & she fainted as soon as she was took to the boat when she wake up after so long she was at unknown place , in an unknown room the room was totally dark & she couldn't see anything the only ques going in her mind was where is she ?? suddenly the door open & a guy entered the room , she was not able to see his face due to darkness . the guy came near her bed & was standing there
guy : so , the sleeping beauty wake up at last , how r u feeling right now
girl : (was confuse by his way of talking but answered) i'm fine , but where i am ??? i want to go home
guy : where r you is not the matter of fact & u can't go home sweetheart not until i want
girl : ( was now scared ) y plss let me go , i don't want to stay here & wht i've done to u ??? who r you ??? u can't keep me here
guy : u don't have any option jaan & u don't knw wht i can do , so just keep ur mouth shut & answer my ques only 
girl : (was so scared & she only whisper ) plss , let me goo & she tried to climb down the bed but can't as she saw her hand was handcuffed with the bed post
girl : y did u tie me up , y i can't go home ???
guy : because u r kidnapped sweetheart & u r not going anywhere till my mission gets acomplished
he went away from there leaving her alone
leaving her with his thoughts only
thinking who is he ?? y did he kidnapped her ?? wht he wants ??? she even don't know him ??? did he send him to kidnap her but how is that possible ??

the guy pov
welcome in my kingdom Miss Riya Mukherjee & i'll make sure that ur dad got to know about his daughter soon & come out of his hide out & i'll punish him for all his deed & u'll be the reason of his death & will help me in completing my mission i knw how much he loves you . he can do anything for u 
he loves to play with others life now he will see how it feels
let the game begin...

so how is it ??
and it depends on ur response that i should cont or not ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start
Interesting concept
Continue soon
wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: skrafty

Nice start

Interesting concept
Continue soon

thanks yrr
i thought it was not that good
and interesting
but glad u like it
ClumsyAgent thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing story
so someone kidnapped riya..
who is he???
arjun to nahi..
continue soon
thanks for PM
swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear
Loved it a lot
The guy kidnapped riya to bring her father from hide and punish him...
Interesting dear..
I guess the guy is none other than arjun...
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh ho...riya kidnapped by arjun...
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arjun kidnapped Riya to punish her father..thnx for pm..different ,hope it wnt b sad story..
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Thanks for pm
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awsum start stuti...
Riya kidnapped..!!!!
Nice concept...