Mahakumbh on air till 3rd september!

Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mahakumbh has got an extension till 3rd september. So the show will run for 32 more episodes after completing 120.
The news was tweeted by Arvind Babbal on his handle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope they dont drag the epi because of extension.
vaibhav_gr thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no that's not good for gautam rode
120 episodes was enough besides this show has done nothing good for gautam , rudra character has been written very badly by the makers, hope 3 film deal doesn't get away from him becoz of this Mk crap
Edited by vaibhav_gr - 9 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why can't they just leave it alone why mess with the number of episodes, it will only drag and be filler episodes. Even now it's like one good episode a week. TV channels ruin shows by running it into the ground before they take it off why not end on a good ending.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFs what the hell ?? why dont babbal accept that he failed to handle the script and show properly what is the point of dragging it when he and GR both has said its 120 epi series , PH should free the actors, now want GR in some new show.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank the Lord, for now they will have enough time to tie up the ever so many .loose ends, or at least so I hope!

Shyanala B. Cowsik

Originally posted by: Sadia_JenAm

Mahakumbh has got an extension till 3rd september. So the show will run for 32 more episodes after completing 120.
The news was tweeted by Arvind Babbal on his handle.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Tfs! :)
Hope they don't drag this show coz of extension..
Minionite thumbnail
I'm annoyed at this news. Up to now they were gearing up for a climax and now we have a 2 month extension so obviously now they have to prolong this climax and what better way then to prolong each scene to last longer so that the show lasts 2 months more.

I read on TC that the reason was that there was a sudden spike in numbers. I felt like saying "obviously because everyone started watching to see the climax!"
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am glad, at least we will see a decent end to the story. I hope the CVs make good use of this time to close all loopholes