Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: soni595

^^^^ I'm looking forward to see more of their venting scenes. Their hilarious!

Yeah... loved the whole nose blowing scene! 😆 I mean who would have thought girls blowing their nose was fun before??! 😆 😆 Innovative I must say! 😆
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Yeah... loved the whole nose blowing scene! 😆 I mean who would have thought girls blowing their nose was fun before??! 😆 😆 Innovative I must say! 😆

And Sam's like "no that wasn't right" lol
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kash Is a power packed performer. I loved loved the scene finally she break down best thing she didn't not do it in front of Arjun and neil. She may be vulnerable but she didn't show them to see her weakness. And her crying Omg my heart went for her holding her mother scarf and crying. And still a child in heart, munching the chocolate it was really cute and one thing I loved how he give money to arjun. He is actually shocked. And I am waiting for Sara bond. They are really entertaining.

Niki, ri hi5 I am also think that she is smoking for 5 sec when it was chocolate. Lol
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with you.. She is a pro.. She brought out all the emotions of Samaira Khanna beautifully.. That one scene where she looks at her mom's scarf and cries her heart loud was just outstanding performance by her 👏 And that chocolate eating scene was too cute.. She looked like a kid 😳
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree, I got all chocked up watching that scene. She was damn perfect!!👏
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kashu has all the cuteness in her when she was munching that chocolate...
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i liked the scenes where she throwed the stone,esp her rej arjun lift but as soon as she got a call frm neil she got angry and accepted arjuns lift.the way she gave him the fare for the drive most imptly the way she rejected to go to his home and when he offered her some place to live.she said if i will go i will go to my house not anyone else which shows how she was hurted by neils behaviour and he hurted her self respect so she deicded now she will never stay in anyones else house bcz at any time they might ask her to leave like her mother and now neil,now after all these intense scenes they showed her childish side too being bubbly and sweet.i rly like her confidence esp her self respect and standing for herself.she is rly one character who does what she says she never let others come into her shell/space which she created may be bcz of her painful past.she doesnt make me feel like some character but a real person with whom i can relate and identify.no one else can potray this character except kash.may be i would have never fallen in love so much with this character is some one else had potrayed it.the other thing which i like abt sam is whn she have her weak moments though she melts but as soon as she regains her control she knows how to handle people esp to keep everyone in there right place.she never let anyone play with her weakness.arjun miscalculated her here he thought after fight with neil she will become more weak and in her vulnerable state he can make her do what he wish.but his plan failed she didnt accept his help and didnt agree to stay in his house or the place where he wanted her to stay.main pagal hogayi hu pata nahi kya kya likh rahi hu.but i rly luv sams characteristics how can someone be so vulnerable and strong at the same time.how does she handle her feelings,pain and still emerge strong,confident and independent.never lets anyone to come into her space,never lets other take advtg of her situation,the way she stands for herself and respects herself.all such wonderful qualities in one person.this is the first time i felt so much love and respect for a female character.these type of characters are very rare to find.
Edited by muktha_cute - 9 years ago
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved her in that scene. TV screen is full of glycerine cry girls who keep delivering long dialogues while crying and look scary when they cry ..
Bow to Kashmira
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kavmuks

Loved her in that scene. TV screen is full of glycerine cry girls who keep delivering long dialogues while crying and look scary when they cry ..

Bow to Kashmira

Yeah kudos to the writers for not having them sprout mouthy dialogues and instead letting the scene and her performance speak. The silence here spoke louder than words could have.