Sorry Guys! I'm leaving IF.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry people, I'm leaving this place, since I'm in Senior Secondary I have lots to study and I don't wanna get distracted. I've sent a PM to a global moderator to deactivate my account. This is my last post here. I'll miss you all!
Edited by ..TitForTat.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know you and you don't know me ๐Ÿ˜†yet it feels sad to see people going , wishing you all the very best and please whenever you want to come back , do so ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi dear i don't know ur name.i'm new to this forum but all the best for ur future dear come back soon
Edited by Susi_sneha_fan - 9 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Avi! No dear! Please! Don't! You'll not be distracted. Please Avi! Don't leave! Please! I've already lost Alina (Beintehaa_ZaYa) and so many others. Pleaseee! Don't leave just yet! I'm in college too, MD, 2nd year, but you won't be distracted! Please! Don't leave Avi!

You're the best friend I've ever had since my time here. all the comments you made on my posts are still crystal clear in my head. Please Avi! Don't leave! I'll always miss you!

-Tani xoxo
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Azhumunji you too...i'm gonna be totally lonely now..but anyways i can understand why are you doing this..and i totally support your decision ..because studies comes first ..ATB for your future ..give your best and study well..
i'm so gonna miss you,my tear tanker ..dare you forget me..if you do i'm gonna hunt you down beware..
Lastly,Take care..be good..love ya..!!

Edited by ...Renu... - 9 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chan se jo tutte koi sapna.. [/L]
All the best Avi.may you succeed in all your endeavours. Ab tera 10th ka result kaun batayega? :o ๐Ÿ˜†
And agar Vinu se contact mein ho IF ke bahar then tell her I love her too. I love you too:p You are one of the few that I actually made an effort to talk to:P and I am so glad I did.
But yeh ac deactivate kyun karing?:O
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Avi i understand...higher secondary almost decides ur future...come back after ur schooling...willl b waiting for ur comeback...hope wel meet in harshad or pree new show forum๐Ÿ˜‰