Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Can I vote for my own suggestion? If so then #6.
verisimilitude thumbnail
Whats happening ? Shall we finalize ? 
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

TENTATIVE DATES [Last Date]

Theme Suggestion : 20th May
Colour Code Suggestion : 20th May
Theme Finalization : 24th May
Colour Code Finalization : 24th May
Graphics Finalization [tag names finalization] : 26th May

Today is 26th May when we should finalize the tags' names but we have not finalized color code/theme till now!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Finalized theme

#1- ***

#6- ****

#1+#5- *

No 6 gets the maximum votes

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

She said she likes participating in contests so an idea revolving that but a prank kinda one. 

We could tell her that we're going for a party and when she asks us of the reason, we make up silly excuses and cut her off. Baki is happy assuming that its her surprise party. She comes with us and once we reach the venue, we tell her there's something really cool she has to see behind this huge curtain and we push her in to the other side. It turns out that its a talent hunt contest which we tricked her into entering πŸ˜† . The judges happen to be the leads of one of her favourite shows, say for an example, Barun and Sanaya.

From here, I'm not too sure coz I haven't really watched that many scenes from any of her favourite shows so i can't really give an exact explanation but I'll try.

So basically we people have actually filled in her profile with what she is going to be doing for the contest, let's say she is going to do singing (at least that's what we filled in πŸ˜† )  and we give her first preference song as yeh mausam hai suhana from IPK πŸ˜† .  So when she's on the stage she's all confused and surprised to seeing her favs but when she realizes its a contest she is shocked and gets even more shocked when she finds out what she's supposed to be doing. So eventually she's forced into singing the yeh mausam hai suhana song πŸ˜† . She feels very embarrassed, especially since the judges were Barun and Sanaya. But Barun and Sanaya play along and tell her she has a beautiful voice and all that πŸ˜† . They tell her that they liked her performance so much that they've got a gift for her and they bring out a cake which says happy birthday Baki and we guys come out and tell her that the whole contest thing was a prank and there was no real contest. And then Barun Sanaya wish her happy birthday and all that and yeah, the end. πŸ˜†

I don't know much about any of the shows she has watched which is why I suggested Barun Sanaya and the yeh mausam hai suhana thing since that was something I knew but if anyone else knows of any other funny song or scene or anything else from any show she has watched, that would be great. :)  

Koeli thumbnail
which CC gets the most number of votes?

The theme i am not too sure since similar themes has been done before... can we have snap chat things with the IPK theme proposed by Ramya? not sure though...

P.S : Myself and daya has decided that this thread and for souro's thread we want the team members to take initiative and get the things done rather then captains chasing around. We have specified the dates clearly lets get the things done according to that. If you have any problem inform the captains. We are not going to remind you guys always. It's high time you all work on your own.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harith25

Color Compilation

4.#6666CC
#FF99CC
#99CC66

5.#FF6633
#00FFCC

1 - 1
2 - 1
3 - 1 + 1
4 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 3
5 - 1 + 1  + 1 =3
7 - 1
8 - 1

Its tie between 4 & 5
verisimilitude thumbnail
I think if Appy votes the tie can be broken

So the theme of Snap chat I dont know much about that app.

We can tag the names of two posts from IPK dialogs

"Aaj Mausam hai suhana, Baki k birthday ka bahana"

"Rabba ve Snapchat.. "

Faraq padta hai ..kyunki aaj birthday hai!

I know the titles are weird. I just quoted as an example that's all

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Okay Appy.. So theme is snapchat with IPK theme then , is that okay team ?

And for colour, shall we choose #4 ?
 4.#6666CC
#FF99CC
#99CC66

Hope everyone is okay with this..

So guys, we have to discuss how we go about the theme then only we can discuss how we want the tags for Deba to do..
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: harith25

I think if Appy votes the tie can be broken

So the theme of Snap chat I dont know much about that app.

We can tag the names of two posts from IPK dialogs

"Aaj Mausam hai suhana, Baki k birthday ka bahana"

"Rabba ve Snapchat.. "

Faraq padta hai ..kyunki aaj birthday hai!

I know the titles are weird. I just quoted as an example that's all

I have no idea about the app eitherπŸ˜† I like the tag titles :D  Very IPKish <3πŸ˜†

Okay so I googled what it is :P and basically it is snapping photos and adding a caption to it and making a story of it. So we need to see how we're gonna go about doing that..
verisimilitude thumbnail
So all the more we can take all IPK characters or rather merge with Geet. she likes Geet I know..