HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now, lets just suppose, that Harshad and Preetika are selected for a new show. Lets imagine, Preetika too in siddhi, opposite Harshad. How many of you will watch it and worship it just like Beintehaa? The story can be completely different and so can the characters... Will you be a daily viewer and lover of the show as you are to Beintehaa? Will you start loving it more than Beintehaa?
I know , lame post, but my contribution to #Mission1000
Edited by HarshikaAnuraj - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ummm... I don't think that I will love it as much as Beintehaa...
Like, if Harshika r there... I will watch the show daily, maybe even love it... But not as much as bi.
Cuz bi was not just about Harshika... The story was also fabulous... And the dedication I have for Beintehaa definitely cannot be replaced...

So yeah, I will watch the show daily, love it but not as much as Beintehaa...
HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya5666

Ummm... I don't think that I will love it as much as Beintehaa...

Like, if Harshika r there... I will watch the show daily, maybe even love it... But not as much as bi.
Cuz bi was not just about Harshika... The story was also fabulous... And the dedication I have for Beintehaa definitely cannot be replaced...

So yeah, I will watch the show daily, love it but not as much as Beintehaa...

My views..are the same..
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, I don't think so. Beintehaa was something I personally thought was seen before in the history of India Television. It was a love-hate story. Um, Beintehaa was completely out of the world for me. If, in any case that is, Siddhi turns out better than Beintehaa (which I am pretty sure no show in the next decade or so can be) I'll still not love it as much as I love Beintehaa. Because of the fact that I am always gonna see Harshad as Zain and Preetika as Aaliya. No matter what roles they do, no matter whom are there co-stars, no matter which field they go into. I just love them as ZaYa. I AM excited for Siddhi, no doubt in that. Because I love Harshad as much as I love Preetika. And if Preetika WAS opposite to Harshad, it would have been an amazing news for us :)

Great post :)

-Tani.