Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@pearl, senorita, sohu, sweety - and all the new members, welcoming you all again. will update it soon.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
I updated, but something is wrong with the lay out that i cannot see anything. can anybody check that its only with me or same with everybody ?
Anyways, i am sorry sweety, the avis i could not put, the IF lay out is not proper, and page was not even loading, i don't know what to do.. it is so annoying..

I think i have put the same writeups in more than 1 posts, can someboy check and confirm m, i cannot see anything.. pathetic IFπŸ₯±
Edited by DexterRocks - 9 years ago
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Dexter
In my cellphone, the IF layout iis fine.

Anyways, the new thread is simply amazing. The dialogues, the teenage love letter, ur writeup was fantabulous.
I was in splits while reading the questionnaire. I would answer it tomorrow when I'll access IF from my PC.
I just sent you a pm.

You have my heartfelt gratitude for this thread and the previous one for making us all relive Sujal Garewal, the. heartbreaker.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
@pearl
thank u so much, the thread is a joint effort of all of us, i am just happy we have something about sujal.

I need all of your answers to the questionnaire, i just wanna tally down the data 🀣
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful writeup on page 1 by all the sujal dewaanis. ...
I want to see Rajeev's reaction when he reads all this especially the questionnaire.🀣
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

I updated, but something is wrong with the lay out that i cannot see anything. can anybody check that its only with me or same with everybody ?

Anyways, i am sorry sweety, the avis i could not put, the IF lay out is not proper, and page was not even loading, i don't know what to do.. it is so annoying..

I think i have put the same writeups in more than 1 posts, can someboy check and confirm m, i cannot see anything.. pathetic IFπŸ₯±

it's ok ! i understand πŸ˜’
BTW same here
i can see only 1st and last 3 posts on the first page. Another post r completely blank.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Awesome write up...by all sujal fans...
I wish I could have contributed...but was facing the after shocks of earthquakes...
Anyway all the posts are superb.
Ya the pages are bit over lapping.
Hope to see some discussions soon.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This thread is an absolute marvel. So so freaking awesome. Dexter you rock girl *_*
Coming to the questionnaire, it's absolutely howlarious and I'll give u the answers in a while once I'm back from class.. I was happily giggling looking at the questions and thankfully managed to exacpe the eyes of my sir. Hahahaha. Brilliant is the word darling.πŸ€—
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Dexter, @SoHu @senorita @pearl.white
Just watch this video, especially the end πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPeBiAG9Qcc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Sweet_wish - 9 years ago
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

1) Why did Sujal kept singing Thoda sa pyaar huya hai thoda hair baki

Ans: He was bad at mathematics, to measure his love as only " thoda "πŸ˜†

2) Who deserved to kiss sujal's feet the most ?

Ans: Prof.Sinha ( kashish's dad) πŸ₯±

[Since sujal actually held onto his patience and loved his stupid daughter -_-]πŸ₯±

3) Why were rishi and Akshat such big fanboys of sujal ?

Ans: Because Sujal recreated the theory of loving somebody else's wife and somebody else's widow

[Omg the rishi-mehek-varun drama followed by tushar-charu-akshat drama. The only difference being the sujal-piyush-kashish drama evolved sujal as a selfless lover while the other two triangles evolved KTH into a laugh riot. ]

4) Why di sujal help all kashish's sisters except Kanan ?

Ans: Because helping kanan would only mean that he would be left with Prof.Sinha only, so he wanted to save himselfπŸ‘πŸ‘

[With kashish's non-existant ethics already messing his life, he wanted to abstain from the professor's lecture πŸ˜†]

5) Why did piyush announce about his consummation with Kashish to sujal?

Ans: Because Sujal deserved the credit

[Oh yes! He surely did. The wimp was aware that he could never bed his legally wedded wife on his own credibility. He needed the instigation from his so called best friend, that's our hottie. Hence the gratitude. How I hate this spineless wimp. ]

6) How would sujal differentiate between Piyush's widwa and Sujal's patni ?

Ans: By seducing both piyush's widwa and his patni and comparing the after math

[Kashish epitomised paranormal activity during that period. Once she would be piyush's vidhwa, the other moment sujal's lover. The vidhwa atma was into her and hence it was extremely paradoxical whom to seduce from sujal's point of view. Hence the necessity to do both]

7) What made sujal take a jail term to save kashish ?

Ans: Jail romance was the last option because at home piyush's aatma posses Kashish's body

[I feel hottie must be absolutely tired with the increasing madness of piyush's vidhwa. He wanted some respite. The R&G mansion seemed to be piyush possessed. Hence jail seemed to be better option for undisturbed romance.πŸ˜‰]

8) Why did R&G went bankrupt, immediately after sujal's death ?

Ans: Because sujal spend all his money in buying glycerin for his mom

And

Because sujal spend all his money in kashish's designer clothes

[Probably it was only been a who cried and weeped genuinely over the demise of her son. The rest were as if doing a formality. Kashish topped the list. It baffled me to see how easily she moved on, unlike the first time and within a few days she was back to her designer stuff. No wonder R&G went bankrupt.😑]

9) What makes Sujal a jerk ?

Ans: Loving Kashish

[Actually he wasn't the jerk himself. He fell in love with a jerk and that is miss.kashish jerk spineless devi sinhaπŸ₯±]

10) How many times did kashish slap sujal ?

Ans: The number of times sujal told her I LOVE U

[Kashish's favourite hobby. Any guesses? Slapping and insulting sujal. She might not have physically slapped sujal so many times but her holy pati dev shit was equivalent to a slap for me.🀒]

11) Was Sujal a virgin before kashish ?

Ans: Ask rishi, mehek and CG can only confirm about pre-marital sex, Sujal was VIRGIN VIRGIN and as pure as amrit

[Asking rishi ,mehek and CG about a question such as this is in itself an irony. Lol. None of them had the controlling ability. Whether before/ after marriage. Asking anything about hottie's purity to them is against my morals.πŸ˜† also, sujal was the only one in the entire show who was actually loyal. Besides I don't think anyone aroused the louuu in his heart like kashish did. So hottie remains a virgin!😳]

12) Did Sujal own a single black turtleneck that he kept on repeating?

Ans: Don't know, because Sujal was always a sex bomb, turtle neck or not

[ rajeev and sujal are jut sex sex sex. Buss! That's bloody about it!☺️]

13) What values did Prof. give his daughters ?

Ans: Slap the guy, when you cannot logically answer him back

And

Never practice what you preach

[ The sinha sisters defied logic in anything and everything. Hence slapping was an easy option for escape. And not practising what you preach was the stand out characteristic.]

14) )Who was the wimpiest of Vasu's kids?

Ans : Piyush the holy great

[ My absolute favourite. He wins the competition hands down. He was unparallel, unmatched and just THE BEST.😳]

15) Who was the most sanskaari Sinha girl ?

Ans: Sujal was the only sanskaari character in Simla those days

[Awww my hottie is the perfect hubby material. Jokes apart, he indeed was the most down to earth and lovable character of kth. Love him. *_*]

16) Who was the most ricking Garewal apart from our hottie??

Ans: Akshat the Sujal fanboy

[My second fav character from the show. Respect!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ]

My answers.. Have fun πŸ˜†
Edited by .SoHu. - 9 years ago