Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I watched Akash's fear flies wala episode. He was brilliant there.  
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Friday was the last episode I watched. I loved Saif and SK. How he tried to stop the choking feebly and then told SK not to shoot. 

They and Raziya are all what even make me a bit curious to watch. 

Anyway, I love SK-Saif more than I liked ifSa and I liked ifSa a lot and still do. I at least hope Saif and SK stay loyal to each other. Well SK may not be as loyal to him, but at least give him and her that much. 

Saif doesn't have the upper storey to double cross Aapa.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So yeah...Looks like he will be loyal to her. Family first!πŸ˜‰ 
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

I watched Akash's fear flies wala episode. He was brilliant there.  

When was that?😲
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chicksoup

When was that?😲

you don't know😲 2 weeks beforeπŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Saif doesn't have the upper storey to double cross Aapa.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So yeah...Looks like he will be loyal to her. Family first!πŸ˜‰ 

I mean, I know they would love to have SK not care and double cross him. But I hope not. At least give them both loyalty to each other. Yes, he's more loyal to her and she more the boss. Still..
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I mean, I know they would love to have SK not care and double cross him. But I hope not. At least give them both loyalty to each other. Yes, he's more loyal to her and she more the boss. Still..

KK,

I don't know if it was someone else or U.

I remember having a similar discussion somewhere...with Saif and Chudail, I think.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I wouldn't mind if SK did it...But Saifu will not double cross his aapa... Pleej.😳

Awww..

So in the light of the latest trps, how about more screen space for Saif...with Naz and SK...and (Oh well...Chudail has become boring now, with the altered equation once Aapa cameπŸ₯±.)..

...And...and..

May be one or two slap scenes from Aapa...Getting his ears boxed by Aapa...Kuchh bhi..😳

Romancing Nazia.....Some nice bromance from Ahil's side...(Not too much😑...just amused looks from bhaijaan...😳)

Kuchh bhi...πŸ˜ƒ
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

KK,

I don't know if it was someone else or U.

I remember having a similar discussion somewhere...with Saif and Chudail, I think.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I wouldn't mind if SK did it...But Saifu will not double cross his aapa... Pleej.😳

Awww..

So in the light of the latest trps, how about more screen space for Saif...with Naz and SK...and (Oh well...Chudail has become boring now, with the altered equation once Aapa cameπŸ₯±.)..

...And...and..

May be one or two slap scenes from Aapa...Getting his ears boxed by Aapa...Kuchh bhi..😳

Romancing Nazia.....Some nice bromance from Ahil's side...(Not too much😑...just amused looks from bhaijaan...😳)

Kuchh bhi...πŸ˜ƒ

If anything, Saif n Sk are the saving grace. And Also Razia too, but why has she gone! Alkaji's acting and the way she tells those dialogues has something that never bores you! Hope these 2 atleast remain loyal to each other as you said! They have a nice relationship and Akash is really wonderful in those scenes! He was a very good addition to the cast and just hope they keep the way he is and don't spoil his character too! Neither does any other character in QH3 other than Saif, Sk and Razia interest me! They should get more screen space.Lol.
chicksoup thumbnail
Seriously...
SK looks so smart wearing jeans..Damn cool..The duo really lights up the screen amidst the ugliness we have to put up with elsewhere.🀒

I was smiling watching them...Like two cute kids...Nice sibling bond.😊
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Seriously...

SK looks so smart wearing jeans..Damn cool..The duo really lights up the screen amidst the ugliness we have to put up with elsewhere.🀒

I was smiling watching them...Like two cute kids...Nice sibling bond.😊

Amara n Akash both have a way of acting that forms beauty with every character and every relationship! Thats what rocks about them! Something In this season that genuinely was nice! I hoped she formed a relationship with Aahil too and both of them had something strong! Though there is revenge, I want to see them sharing good screen space together! Kv n Amara would have rocked, but sadly they ruined the Aahil I fell in Love With!

Akash Rocks!
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlingpinks

Amara n Akash both have a way of acting that forms beauty with every character and every relationship! Thats what rocks about them! Something In this season that genuinely was nice! I hoped she formed a relationship with Aahil too and both of them had something strong! Though there is revenge, I want to see them sharing good screen space together! Kv n Amara would have rocked, but sadly they ruined the Aahil I fell in Love With!

Akash Rocks!

I think Amra is enjoying this role. She looks so refreshingly different..and really nice chemistry with Akash.πŸ‘ She has a good off screen relationship with KV and the rest...she seems really more relaxed this season.😊

Apparently the girl Naziya is from O'Gujariya...Akash was there too, right? I hope they have something interesting to show.😊