shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This OS was a part of a Prop-OSthon we had on the forum, wherein we were challenged to write OSes based on props.
This OS is Ishra's Nok Jhok... And Then their Romance...😳😳😳

My props were Spectacles and Wallet...
Link to Prop-OSthon thread: Prop-OSthon thread 

The OS has mature content.😳
Kids Stay Away...

UNIQUE LOVE - Ishra
-Shravs😳

"Raman... yeh bhi koyi baat huyi... apne aise kyun kiya..." (Raman... wats wrong with you.. why did you do this...) , Ishita yelled at him... "firse pagalpan ka daura pad gya kya yaar... kya hua kaan phat rhen hai mere... kabhi toh sukoon se chaain se rehne diya karo mujhe.. meeting hai meri abhi...(Again you are out of ur mind... did you take ur medicines for ur mental illness n... i have meeting will get back to yu...)" with that he cut the call... as he knew y his madrasan was angry at him... he chuckled at her anger...

"hadd hai yeh insaan...cut kar diya... RAVAN KUMAR... koyi aur dekh lete  toh... mere bare  mein kya sochte... Raman dis is not done... huhhh...  Ab main...(huh... This man is too much... .. how dare he cut my call.. Ravan Kumar .. what would have happened if other than me anybody else had got to see it from my wallet... what they must have thought about me.. what i'll...)" Receptionist informed her about the arraival of the patient awaiting her service...  She responsed asap as it was a kid... after hours of hustle n bustle she had time to think about what happened and with that she took her mobile out, to her surprise there were 50 missed calls of her RavanKumar... and as she scrolled down  she could see 30 messages and 55 watsapp messages and so on...

(ST)Ab mujhpe chillayenge call nahi uthaya toh... Ishu is baar nahi chodna ravan kumar ko... unki galti h.. satak rehna... she said boosting herself while calling her RavanKumar... the next second she heard him say...

"Ishitaaa... yaar itna bhi kya gussa hona... sorry yaar majak tha... Tumhare wajah se main kuch der ke liye pagal hogya tha... call nahi utha rhi ho, messages ke reply nahi, watsapp mein last seen bhi 10 baje ki hi thi... kyaa hai yaar... itti bhi kya naraj gi woh bhi mujhse...(Ishitaaa... whats ur problem... why are you so angry on me... It was just a joke darling... i got scared... i couldnt do anything... i dint do anything other than msging , calling..n more than this ur last seen is 10 n watsapp what is this... how can yu be so angry on me... huh)"

in a go he just said watever came to his mind... out of air he stopped and coughed...  

" main appointments mein busy thi... bachcha tha... bohot dard mein tha uski accident huyi thi, mujhse dekha nahi gya... use dekh ke raman mere akhon se aansun hi nikal rhe the... buri chot aayi thi... isiliye uss bachche ke treatment mein waqt lag gya... n woh meri mobile idhar bag mein thi toh... main bhool gayi...(i got busy with appointments dear... it was a kid.. brutally hurt in a accident.. i couldnt bear the pain that kid was undergoing... i couldnt hold my tears while treating him... in tat case i got engrosed n i couldnt / dint see the mobile n i totally forgot after that...)"
she all so said all this in one go as him... and coughed...

"Rukhoo... paani piyo... Pagal Madrasan... bachcha tekh hai abhi... ??(Wait... have a glass  water first of all.. MAD-MADRASAN )"  , " hmmm... " , " call kyun kiya.. (btw why did you call)" , " aapne itne calls/messages kyun kiye...(why did you called me / messaged me so much)" , " qsn ka samna qsn se mat karo... jawab do... (dont answer my qsn with a qsn... give me a proper answer)" , " apne itne saaare msges aur calls kiye toh maine bas app pe taras kha ke kiya call back... baat nahi karni naa apko... bye..(you called me so many times so, i called you back... if you arent interested , neither am I.. bye) " 

he could sense her bye was trembeling... he had planned something and that kid's emergency had ruined it all... and as the final nail to the coffin.. he himself had instigated her to get angry on him... She was angry as well as sad all because of him...  He thought about something and googled something online, sent her a link via watsaap... n the moment he had sent the link she had come online and the blue tick indicated him she saw the msg, ... he assumed she had visited the site as well... 

He saw the clock , which was showing 5... he thought of leaving the office, packed his stuff... and headed to his heaven not before getting his JKR a gift from him... That has become his a routine some or the other thing he use to get her which now a days has become one of his daily habbbits... he chuckled thinking of the reaction he will get...

Ishu's face had a O shaped formed... while going through the details of it...  (ST) RavanKumar kabhi nahi badlenge(this Ravan Kumar will never change)... She chuckled... and saw the time and left to pick ruhi from class and all the way to her heaven...

She picked up ruhi, came back home... started with her routine as usual... made two cups of coffee , poured them on to the cups, kept one inside the oven and took other and settled herself with ruhi for her project work and homework... her RavanKumar entered , she just glanced at him and turned her eye to where it was earlier... Raman chuckled (ST) main bhi dekta hun, kab tak madrasan gussa karti hai... bhag ke jayegi toh bhi wapis idhar hi aana payega(Let me also see.. till when she keeps away from me...let me also see.. Mad-Rasan where will you go... eventually yu hav to come to me... )... Clearing his throat... he called ruhi... as soon as ruhi acknowledge him... she ran to him... 

Without a glance at ishita he left after spending sometime with his daughter... Ishita avoided going to the room, though she kept his night clothes... Raman smirked (ST) madrasan maan liya tujhe... akkalmandi ki kaam ki h... tujhe main is bahane upar naa bulaun isiliye kapde nikal ke rakh diya... par pagal madrasan tu, yeh kaise bhul sakti h ki main bhi tera pati hoon... ab dekh ...(Mad-Rasan... agreed... you are brainy.. but mind you ... not more than ur hubby...  I shouldn't call you.. tats y yu have kept everything already ready... so that i shouldnt call you... huh... but Mad-rasan yu forgot... im UR HUBBY TOO... Watch it baby...) "

Ishitaaa... " He screamed at top of his voice.. "Ishitaaa... " ... " Ishimaa... lo hamesha ki tarah papa ne awaz de hi di apko... aap jao.. main yeh janti hoon.. jab tak aap wapas aaoge main yeh complete kar dungi...(See ishima... as always papa called you...You dont worry about this , i can take care of it... i actually know how to do tis... you better go before papa gets angry on you... i will complete this till then...)" , Ishita wondered what her Ravankumar is upto now... to avoid going to the room she requested Simmi to go n look what Raman wants...Litle did she know, what was his moto was of calling her...

Raman was all set to grab her from behind, as he was waiting for her behind the door... he heard some steps tracing towards the room, so he attentively stepped closer to the door to grab her waist for back... the door opened , he dint realize it was simmi, he just went from behind and hugged her as tightly as possible as...

"Madrasan kab tak bhage gi...(Mad-rasan.. till wen will you run...) "

He realized that the person he hugged was not his ishita, soon he withdrew the hands of the body he was hugging and opened to see the person , praying to god , it must not be Neelu...  Simmi just got starled even to react, as his hug was so tight that madrasan could only jhelofy as she was use to it... the moment she sensed him withdrewing.. she screamed as the coffee cup she carried to offer him fell from her hands...

" BHai... yeh kya... (Bro.. what the helll...)" , " Ish... i mea..n .. si..m ..mi.. wo..hh.. ma..i..n.. wo..h mai.. n(Ishi... ta.. i mean... i .. was.. callin...) " , " kya bhai...  aap bhi naa...(What bro... huh...) " , " sorry.." , he made a puppy face... " bechari bhabhi pata nahi terko kaise jhelti hogi... itna tight hug... huh... kyun chilla rha tha..(Poor soul.. how does she manage you... how tight you hug... huh... why were you shouting... what you want...)" 

Clearing his throat to gain some courage he said " arey main ishita ko bula rha tha... tu kyun tapki... idhar.. (hey... come on.. i called Ishita... n why you did turn up unwantedly..) " , "Mujhe nai na koyi shauk tha, woh toh ishita ne mujhe bheja.. ruhi ka kal kuch project ka submission tha toh... woh kara rhi thi... mujhe lagta hai.. tumhe filhaal bhabhi chaiyye... (neither im interested in turning up here... my darling ishita said me to do so... tomo ruhi has some imp submission it seems.. n she was helping her out... i know rite now yu want ur wife... huh..)" , "jaa mujhe kuch nahi chaiyye...(you get lost... i dont want anyone...) " 

he annoyed... because of the teasing look his sister was giving him... he knew surely she will make it a big issue and at the expense of him n his wife... there will be comedy nyts happening... while she was about to leave he said 

"ab dhindora mat pitva de iska... khas kar tere bhabhi ko mat bata... madrasan firse lecture deke mera mood kharab kar degi...(now dont make it too obivious to others what i was upto... especially to ur dear sister in law... she will turn up with her world famous lectures... which im not interested in...) " , Simmi smirked and said " Bhabhi ko dekh ke tera mood badal jayega... bechari ko yun pakad lega toh lecture toh dur ki baat ho jayegi... (I know in what you are interested rite now...)"

winked and left with a grin... Simmi had told the same to her sibblings and toshiji... all had  hearty laughs... Though simmi said to toshiji.. " Apki bahu bohot bechari h.. mummaa... main toh shock ho gayi thi... itne zor se toh koyi kisi ko nahi pakadta.. ab tak haat dard kar rha h... "(You daughter in law is seriously a poor soul mom... the way he held me.. its still paining... im not even able to comprehense how ur DIL gets away with his assaults..) , " beta baap pe hi gya h... (hihi/... Son is like his Dad in this matter..)" saying so toshiji exited the room blushing... Simmi , Rinky and Romi had another around of laughter... Soon Toshiji called all of them to have their Dinner

At dinner Raman dint turn up, Toshiji asked Ishita the same... at the sametime Raman was wondering why his madrasan dint turn up yet to the room... (ST) Simmi ne jaroor madrasan ke kaan bhar diye.. tere romance ka toh sabhi band baja dete hen... Raman kuch kar warna kuwara reh jayega... haat nahi aayegi madrasan...(Simmi would have surely told Ishita by now... huh... you will never get time for romance in ur life my dear... buck up... before you live your whole life in celibecy...)while Ishita, replied toshiji with utter sincerity "pata nahi mummy ji... jab se office se aayen hai.. neeche nahi aaye...Awaz de reh the mujhe... Simmi gayi thi ... uske baad main ruhi ke project ke kaam mein busy hogayi thi mummyji...shayad kuch office ka kaam ho.. Ruhi papa ko dinner pe bula lao beta...(Dont know mom... he dint turn up ,downstairs after his office... he had called me once... Simmi went to check on him then...  i think he is busy with some office stuff... Ruhi call ur dad to have dinner baby... )" 

All passed each other a naughty smile with dint go unnoticed by Ishita.. but she coudn't decode the same... Soon ruhi came running to ishima... " Ishimaaa... Papa ko khana nahi chaiyye... aap jab room jaoge toh bas papa ke liye dudh leti huyi jana... aise papa ne apko kehne keliye kaha...(Ishimaaa... dad doesnt want to have food it seems... he order a glass of milk for himself wen yu go upstairs...)" , " Arey kya hua.. papa ka tabiyet kharab h kya... ya fir apne lappy mein gusse paden hen..(what happened to him... is he okay... is he taking rest or something/... or he is into his first wife Laptop )"

ishita concernly enquired... " papa lappy mein hi kuch kaam kar rhe the...(ishima... he is with his first wife... lappy...)" ... Ishita to dint have her dinner.. with a lame excuse of having something at the clinic in the evening... When simmi teased... "Achchaa ji... pati ne khana mana kar diya toh madam ko bhi nahi khana... (ahem ahem... someone is skipping d dinner too...) "Ishita blushed as she got caught... but not to let go the situation she managed to put up some lame scenorio again... and got back a teasing look and laughters... Soon dinner was over.. she cleaned the kitchen.. after boiling the milk.. she took two glass and finally headed to her room...

Room was dark when she entered... raman was immeresed in his lappy... She dint get what he was doing... she put on the light and saw him... for the first time their eyes meet after 2 hours... she went near the side table which was within his reach, she kept the tray down...she hadn't changed to her night clothes she realized and went to do the same without talking to him... She came back after changing and noticed that he has not had the milk yet... looked at him he was seriously doing something on the lappy... keeping aside her anger.. she spoke up concerned...

"Raman...  " , he only glanced at her.. " hmm.." , she pointed to the glass of milk.. , he to pointed to the same... she dint understand... "kyaaa... (what)" , " kyaa kyaa... (what)" , "milk nahi pina...(dont you wanna have milk dear..) " , " arey... tumhare liye tab se wait kar rha tha... aise sapno mein bhi mat sochnaa... mujhe test karna tha isme poison toh nahi dala h...(I was waiting for you from then... dont you even dare to think that...) ", " huh... app bhi naa...(as if...) ", " kyaa main bhi naa...(what...as if) " , " kyaa jaroorat thi... wallet mein woh cheez rakhne ki... pata hai... kaise katra gayi thi ... Ravankumar... majak ki bhi hadd hoti hai...  koyi dekh leta toh... yeah main kisi ke samne woh galti se bahar nikal ti toh log kya sochte mere bare mein...(what was the need to keep such a thing in my wallet... if people had saw that in my bag... what they might have though about me... theres a limit to ur jokes Ravan-Kumar... what if i had unknowingly taken it out, in someone's presence... what would have happened...) " ,

"arey baba... kitna kich kich karti ho...(dont eat up my ears baby...)" , " majak thaa...(was that a joke...) " , " thaa toh... (may be)" , "Its not funny raman..." , "arey itna kyun react karti ho... (why are you reacting so much...)" , " matlab... aur woh site kya tha... apko kya lagta hai.. main woh sab nahi janti...(huh... and what was that site... you really think i dont know such stuffs exists in this world...) " , " mujhe kya pata tum janti ho ki nahi.. isiliye socha tumhe dikha doon... duniya kahan he... aur mei...(how would i know... if you know them or not... thats why i thought i must taught my Mad-rasan such things... where the world is n where i am... or we are... huh...) " , "kuch bhi haan...  waise woh bheja kyun...(huh... watever... what was d need to send that...)" , "woh chodo... maine kuch laya h... mere briefcase ko idhar lao... aur baito... idhar... (leave it... i had bought something for you... get my breifcase darling... n sit with me...)" 

She gave a watever look , got the briefcase gave it to him and sat in the bed near him..." dudh garam h pilo abhi se... warna thandi ho jayegi.. aur apko thandi dudh nahi pasand...(hey dear... the milk is hot... drink it... you dnt like it cold... ) " he took the package out and gave it to her to unpack the gift wrap while he took the glass ... 

"Kya hai isme... mujhe yun gift deke aap thanda kar rhe ho... very bad ravankumar... mujhe kuch nahi chaiyye... aap hi rakhiye...(whats there in this... dont give such gifts to cool me down... you are very bad... i dnt want anything... keep it with you...) " , "tumhe kisne kaha yeh tumhare liye h... woh toh mein tumse bas khulva rha tha... tumhara reaction dekhne ke liye... waise tum ise dekh ke toh... bhag jao gi...(who told yu miss... its urs... i was just trying to get ur reaction on opening up dis gift... i certainly know you will run ...)" , "Ishita iyer kisi cheez se naa hi darti hai... aur naa hi bhagti hai... (Ishita iyer would never run away... she never gets afraid...n i dnt run away...)" , "hosakta hai... but ab toh tum Ishita Raman kumar bhalla ho... aur madam ji... tum yeh dekh ke toh 100% bhago gi...(haha... lets see... but madam... you are no more... miss Ishita Iyer... you are Mrs. Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla... n yaa... you will run away surely...) " , "in ur dreams Mr.bhalla..." , "Challenge Mrs.Bhalla... Tum bhago gi nahi... (challenge me you wont run ...)" , "Challenge... waise toh ab tak teen challenge har chuke ho... yaad rakho...(yep...  ur back track is bad... you have hardly won any of our challenge...) " , "dekte hen... (ohh hooo... lets see...)" 

saying so she opened it and got shock reading the title in tat box... as small moan escaped from her mouth

"Raman.." ... "Kya hua madrasan hawa nikl gayi kya,... (hmmm... what happened madam... are you already out of ur breath...)" , "Raman apne sach mein yeh karid liya... aap...(did you seriously buy this...  are you) " , "ab challenge mat bhul jana.. jaldi kholo... main tab se wait kar rha tha... ki yeh use karoon...(now dont pretend to have forgotten about the challenge madam... n you dnt know im waiting to use it... ) " , "Raman aap.. aise kaise... itna koyi karch krta hai kya... woh bhi is useless cheez ke liye...(how... how could you... why do you spend so much on stupid , useless things...)" , "eh useless naa bolna... jaldi kholo... i wanna use them asap...(who the hell you are stating useless...) " , "aap hi khol lo main ruhi ko dekh ke aati hoon...(if you want you open them... i will check on ruhi n come asap..) " , "ohhh hooo... madrasan.. bhag na mana h... (ohhh hooo... let me remind you the challenge)" , "main kb bhagi... (when did i run...)" , "kholo chup chap... (open it now...)" 

he got up and lock their room's door " tum bhi ajeeb ho yaar.. kamre mein aane se pehle darvaza toh band kiya karo... (dont you have common sense to close the door behind wen u enter ur bedroom ...)" , "Raman mujhe ek jaroori kaam yaad aagayi... aap baitiye main aati ...(hey... i reallly have an important job to be accomplished asap...) " He grabbed her shoulder...

" Kahaan naa bhago gi nahi... (i told you naa... not to run away...)" , "mujhe neend aa rhi h... chodiye...(let me go... im sleepy all ready...)" , "waise tuhme batana tha... subhai se tum puch rhi thi.. ki woh maine wallet mein kyun rkha... ab batane jaa rha hoon toh nahi sunna... (i just wanted to tell you... you were asking me from morning... why did i keep that in ur wallet... n now im here to telll you y... n yu are all up to run away...dont wanna know...)" , " nahi... leave me...(no... )" she tried leaving from his hold... he dragged her to the bed making her sit on it...

"Woh isiliye rakha ki tumhe yaad dila doon.. ki tumhara pati bhuka h... aur meri biwi mujhe aajkal khana bhi nahi khilati... (that was kept , in order to remaind you , that your hubby is hungry... n his wife isnt aware about the same... she dont cook up these days...)" , " aap hi aaj khana nahi chahte the... (You urself dint turn up tdy...)" , "kabhi dimaag bhi istamaal kar liya karo...(Please put to use this ur pie sized brain...)" , "Matlab... apko abhi khana chahiye kya...le aaun... (what??? do you wanna eat...let me bring food... )"

(ST) Raman.. tera kuch nahi ho skta... yeh sach mein anjaan h yaa , naa samjh ban rhi h...  tu mat chod... aaj haat mein lagi h... waqt na barbad kar...(Raman... baby... you cant let this oppartunity fade away... is she is too naive or pretending... whatever... dnt waste time buddy...)"  , "raman... maine kuch puchaa apse... (Raman i did ask you a sn i suppose...)" , " ab aaj subhai jo tumne dekha... use jahir si baat h tum istamal nahi kar skogi.. mujhe dedo... atleast main use kar lunga...(whatever you saw this morning... its so obvious that you wont be able to use it,... better give it to me...atleast i would put to its best use...)" , "hawww... use kar lunga matlab... kiske saath... i mean kyun use karna h apko...(what you menat by , you will use it, with whom... i mean y do you wanna use it...)" , "yaar har baat mein behas naa karo... pati ke mood ko bhi nahi smjhti ho... upar se lecture...(dont cook up ur lectures again... no my mood n act accordingly...)" , " jo chahiye... woh apko tabhi milega jab aap woh cheez bologe... (what ever you want you will get only wen yu let me hear those magical words which i wanna hear from u...)" , "kya cheez bolun... (what you wanna hear...)" , "jo apne bolna chaiyye...(whatever yu must say...)" , "dekh pati ko yun bhuka rakhna galat baat hai... (see... its not good to deprive my hunger like this...)" , "aap ki galti... waise bhi aap pe bhi lagu hota h...wahi cheez (your bad...  n its applicable to you too...)" , " yu too hungry..." , "apke bina kabhi khayi hoon... yaa apko lagta hai khaungi... ya kha paungi... (do i ever have food without you... or do you think would i be able to eat without you...)" 

Raman took the gift unwrapped it, Ishita jerked up from the bed... "Raman please... aise nahi...(its not fair... you shouldnt do it...)" , "Kya ishita... pata hai.. kitna costly h... (what yaar... do you have any clue about how much i spent on it...)", " Raman please... " , "arey ishita... dekho bohot cute hai naa... yu wanna try... but usse pehle main... brand new... pehli delivery meri hui hai...(seee... its looking awesome... do yu wanna try... but its brand new... i got it... i must try it first...) " ,

Raman put on those so called X-Ray Spectacles which he had bought... and saw ishita
 from top to bottam... she shrugged and tried being normal... " Kya hua madrasan... hawa nikl gayi kya... waise bohot sexy ho...(what happened darling... out of air again... but i must admit... yu are so sexy honey)" Ishita blushed... and turned around... "arey arey sharma gayi... (ohhh... did you just shy away from me...)" Ishita couldn't take it anymore and ran into his arms..."Raman aap bhi naa... (Raman youu...)" , 

he said seductively "kya" (wat) , she just blushed more and snugged in more into his embrace... "arey mera view bigad rhi ho yaar tum...(you are depriving me from my view...) "ishita patted raman... "arey chodo mujhe... itne paise karch kiye maine... (leave me... i wanna put it to its best use... i have to get profit...)" saying so he wispered in her ears... " kya hua.. bhuk nai mitana...(what happened... dnt wanna fullfill our thrist)" 

she only manage to tighten her hands around him signalling him to move further... " yaar waise tum bhi use kar skti ho... you know (by the way, you can use it too... i wont complain or run away...)" , he felt her smiling or rather blushing on his words against his chest... he kissed her earlobe then moved towards her neck and traveled towards her collar bone giving her wet kisses... or rather smootches... Ishita could only gasp at these sudden turn of events... or rather because of these unsung feeling which aroused in her for the first time... her knees had just given up on her... she just held him for her support... she dint knew when she had tilted her head giving him more access to her...

he reached to her cleavge... gave her a love bite... which made her moan... with that he looked up to her flushed face that had blush anxeity and what not... but as he couldn't resist himself... he reached to her lips... though it started as a sweet one... as he pecked her for the first time... just kept pressing his lips to her... as he could see her lips moving or rather craving for more he slowly bit her lower lip... though she dint know what to do... she automatically opened her mouth to let a moan.. that is when he got the access to her mouth... he dint leave the change to full fill his long desire... he squeezed the oppertunity... after sometime he realized her getting out of ozygen, he let her lips free for a second or so but caught them again... 

This time she too worked on her part to get access to his tongue... started chewing them... she aroused him more... as his hands travelled to her back... he squeezed her more to him... She too squeezed his flesh as she wasn't able to take it anymore... he set her free for a sec.. and not wasting any time he moved to her shoulders sliding her kurti as far as possible... she could only tilt her head towards his face to feel him more closer to her...

"Ich... " he let out a irritated sound over not getting any more acces.. as her kurti stopped him... he dint think twise befor tiring it apart... she dint mind... she just felt herself safe into his arms... though she suddenly felt a rush to kiss him on his cheeks and did the same and traveled towards his earlobe... and kissed him where ever she could get access to... and moaned a coffession "love you ra... started kissing him... raman" he stopped for a second to register what she just said... then... he took her into a bone crushing hug... and kissed her hair... moaning suductively... a 

"Love yu tooo... "  He pushed her to the bed and leaned upon her to get access of his beloved angel.. he loved her br**st... more than anything... just once as he kissed her lips.. his hand volunterily moved to her br**st and squeezed them... she just stiffened with his sudden touch... 

He reached to her cleavage kissing her all over again... smootching her.. leaving love bites... while she just moaned and gave it back whenever she could get access to him... she reached her hands to his chest... she too squeezed that the way he squeezed her but it was more gentle than what he did to her... which made him realize that , it could have hurted her... suddenly he saw her face... her face was flushed, tears were rollling down her cheeks but she had a smile and blush... he kissed those tears... and said..

"kya hua(what hppnd)... did i hurt you already... " , "

she opened her eyes for the first time to meet his... as soon as she saw him.. a blush crept in her and she downcasted her eyes... and said... 

"Main bohot khush hoon ...  aur aap hi mujhe hurt kar sakte ho... aur koyi nahi... mujhe yeh bhi manzoor hai... mere RavanKumar ke title ko bachane ke liye thanks.. and please carry on bhool na mat main bhi jhansi ki rani hoon.. badla leke rahungi... (you dnt have any clue how happy iam... n know onething... you are only capable of hurting me... n yaa... thnks fr saving the title... which i gave you RavanKUmar .. please carry on...n mind you... revenge is on its way... )" he smiled and could only say "dekha tumhara pyara sa badla... bewkoof madrasan... ayinda... kuch dukhe toh batana... tumhe dekh ke rha nahi jata... itne dino se nihar rha tha.. aaj haat mein aayi toh... sry...(huh... i saw ur so called revenge... yu fool Mad-Rasan... if this ever hurts you... let me know... i will take it slow... im out of control always near you... i had controlled my urges for long... so sorry...) " she instead of saying anything... she bit his chest niple.. this tym somewhat harder.. he winced in pain.. she smootched the same to give him solace... he smiled and felt tickled... 

"achcha laga... ab dard ho rha h.. (how was this honey... is it hurting yu know...) " , "nahi...(no)" , " mujhe bhi aise hi laga... (hihi... i liked it too undertood...)" , "pagal madrasan... ab maine bhi badla lena chaiyye naa... toh le lun(then... did is my revenge... )" , she blushed and hid herself to him...

" arey madrasan.. mere badle aise nahi hote...(ohhh mada... you dnt the range of my revenges...)" ,she looked upto him still in his embrace... "phir (then)" , "jo bolunga woh karna padega...(you will ahve to do... watever i tell you to do..)" , "jaise kabhi meri bohot chalti h...(as if now, you had listen to me always...) " she said... making him smile... "pata hai toh tekh hai... aur meri saza yeh hai ki... pehle apne is kapde ki lapet se bahar aao... (haha... good if you know that...  then my punishment is... get out of ur so called sheild)" , she blushed... "bacha kya hai.. bahar aane ko.. faad toh di meri itne fav kurti ko... (whats there to sheild... you have already tored my fav dress...)"

he dint wait for her this time... pushed the kurti off her and threw it ... she dint wait for him.. she to did the same with his shirt... he only chuckled and said .. "BIWI ho toh aise takkar ki... (proved me ... that you are at paar ...) " she kissed him on his shoulder to level the scores... but he kept staring at her as he got the view for the first...  then after sometime.. he reached to her br**st and took off her bra and chewed her nipple... 

she slightly arced herself at his touch... then she let a gasp... she kissed his hairs... which where the only thing accessible to her lips at that time... he worked on her both the boobs... and reached her waist button... and chewed it again gasping her... she let a moan of his name... he chewed it further and gave a love bite... which suddenly made her winc..  he further moved towards her south... his mouth worked on sliding the legging as well as kissing her column... she gasped more as he pleasured her with wet kisses...and suddenly at one go he let her legging off her legs... she could only jerk suddenly... she closed her eyes... clutched the bedsheets not knowing what to do... his lips touched her most sensitive part... she bit her lower lip at his lips touch with her part... he kissed her all over there... 

he then moved his one of the hands to hold her... she took in and squeezed them as he slightly bit her there... she winced in pain more this time... tear trickled her eyes... he smoothed the next moment he heard her winc.. then tightened his grip on her hand and other on the thigh... she curved herself and parted her legs more to give him more access...

His manh**d was all up as he was pleasuring up... he was keeping aside his urges... he then slightly held in a finger into her... to just know if she was ready to accept his... as he knew this was her very first experience... she just curved her self more that his insertion... he knew she was okay... then... he came up to her and kissed her lips and led her hands to his manh**d..

she just touched it... he teached her to move her hands around it... she knew this will give him pleasure she dint the same... and kissed him back more passionately... as his hands were working on her and her hands were working on him... they both felt aroused... they broke the kiss... she slightly opened her eyes to see him.. he saw her... their eyes conveyed them.. their love for each other as his fingers stoped abruptly and he started removing his remaining clothes and she did the smae as to help him out... and they made love... 

after sometime as they lay in each others embrace... "Madrasan... " , "hmmm.. " , "achchaa laga..(feeling good..) " , "nahi bolungi toh kya karoge... (if i say no... what will you do...)" , "tere chehre pe dikh rha h... ki tujhe achcha laga.. (i can see it in ur face )" , "toh aap puch kyun rhe ho... (then y yu asking me...)" , " huh... ohhh terriii...(ohh shit...)" , " kya hua (now what)" , "maine toh use hi nahi kiya.. ( i dint even use it...)" , "kya spectacles isme... already im naked... aur kya dekhna h apko... (what spectacles... im naked already... wat else you wanna see...)" , "pagal madrasan... woh wallet wali cheez..(huh.. you stupid.. im talking about that wallet's thing)" , "kya... konsi...  ohhh... wohhh.. (what...?? ohhh .. that...)" , "haan... waise abhi bhi use kar skte hen...(but no prob... i can use it even now...)" , "no condoms ever.. " , "someone is so desperate... " , "i just like skin... " , "chi... madrasan ... " , " apse kya sharmana... (why to hide from you...)" , "patiyon ko.. sharmane wali biwiyan hi achchi lagti hai...(we Indian men like wives to get shy away..)" , 

she snuggled more closer to him... and pushed his head to her heart to make him hear her heartbeats... "meri dilki dhakane jitti tez hai... utni hi main bhi sharma rahi hoon khud se.. apse akhen bhi nahi milaye maine abtak... aise lag rha hai.. aaj se sab badal gya humare beech... woh pehle jaise aap mere Ravankumar nahi rhe... (can you hear my heartbeat... the pace at which my heart is beating... im also shying away that much... i dint even meet ur eyes from the time.. you had touched me... everything has changed today Raman... you arent the same RavanKumar to me anymore...)" 

while she was saying this he gave a harsh love bite near her neck.. as she winced hard in pain... mouthed a "Ravankumar " , "ab prove hua.. kuch nahi badla... (did this prove you that nothing has changed..)" she snuggled more into him and returned it back... "aaahhh ... jhansi ki rani... abhi bata ta hoon... (let me show you...)" 

he moved his fingers into her making her smile... as she said... "ab im use to more than this... (hehe... dont you know... im used to more than this...)" ,he chuckled and said.. " aise baat hai toh.. im here.. (If thats the case... then im here wifye..)" saying so they started making love all over again... she said.. "idhar bhi jagda... ravankumar... " he mouthed "nahi toh maja nahi jhansi ki rani...(you started ur love war here as well... RavanKumar,...) " ,
she smiled and said "love you... " , he kissed her lips mouthing the same...

thanks fr reading...😳😳😳

Edited by shravsss - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hot nd senseous...

need a cold shower...
shravsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravani_2311

hot nd senseous...

need a cold shower...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
I dont even know... 
How did i write this shavi...😳

*Hiding my Face*
shravsss thumbnail

Thanks dear...
😳😳

Hey Catch up with ProOs-Thon if you missed it...
You will Find many great writer's writings there...
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice build up before the main scene...
surely, a hot scene, cold shower needed...
shravsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: JazzyM

Nice build up before the main scene...

surely, a hot scene, cold shower needed...

hey thanks dear...
😳😳
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
superb update continue soon.
shravsss thumbnail
😳...
Its Just an OS...
Edited by shravsss - 9 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail