Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

No idea yet. I am going to keep my eyes open for him as I like Fahad.
Fahad is basically saying exactly what Fawad said...he wont do dramas unless he flops in movies. Which is fine as everyone aims for bigger things in life. Who wants to do lame dramas all their lives?

Fahad has said that he doesn't want to do dramas only for the past several years. He even quit in between and then made a statement that he will take up a new show, and so far he only works for his own productions probably to save money. So, Bollywood isn't the reason why he's saying this..he has said this over the past years even before Fawad went to Bollywood.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
More on this from Tribune
The actor will soon debut in Bollywood.PHOTO:TV

The actor will soon debut in Bollywood. PHOTO:TV

Fahad Mustafa's life motto ensures that he does not succumb to the curse of mediocrity. The actor has made a living out of experimentation and versatility by juggling various roles and proving his multi-faceted persona time and again. The actor's upcoming debut in Bollywood will only serve to add to his achievements.

The Na Maloom Afraad has gone from being a morning show host and game show personality to an actor, all within the span of a few months and he is now all set to make an appearance in Bollywood films.

His recent spike in popularity has led to speculations that the actor might have a few Bollywood films lined up. Speaking on the rumours, Fahad Mustafa said that he will debut in B-Town, claiming that the "news is true".

"We are in the process of finalizing the details", he further added. His manager Faizan Islam confirmed that the actor will be going to India shortly to finalize the deals.

"It is important to keep on experimenting as an actor," confessed the actor in an interview with The Express Tribune. "If I wanted to play one sort of role, I would have gone for a more stable 9 to 5 job rather than become an actor," said the star.

He feels strongly about reviving the film industry. "The idea is to help our [film] industry grow and hopefully reach a point when there will be at least 10-12 major film releases per year and hopefully, that will include at least two of my films. The growth of our film industry should not mean the end for our drama industry," said the star.

The actor who made his film debut with Na Maloom Afraad, said that his decision to do less TV dramas helped him "save" his skills for film.

Apart from his work as an actor, Fahad is all set to turn producer for a film being made under his production banner. The star will also be starring in the romantic-comedy, which will be directed by Anjum Shahzad. He will soon be seen in the upcoming biopic Mah-e-Meer.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

More on this from Tribune

The actor will soon debut in Bollywood.PHOTO:TV

The actor will soon debut in Bollywood. PHOTO:TV

Fahad Mustafa's life motto ensures that he does not succumb to the curse of mediocrity. The actor has made a living out of experimentation and versatility by juggling various roles and proving his multi-faceted persona time and again. The actor's upcoming debut in Bollywood will only serve to add to his achievements.

The Na Maloom Afraad has gone from being a morning show host and game show personality to an actor, all within the span of a few months and he is now all set to make an appearance in Bollywood films.

His recent spike in popularity has led to speculations that the actor might have a few Bollywood films lined up. Speaking on the rumours, Fahad Mustafa said that he will debut in B-Town, claiming that the "news is true".

"We are in the process of finalizing the details", he further added. His manager Faizan Islam confirmed that the actor will be going to India shortly to finalize the deals.

"It is important to keep on experimenting as an actor," confessed the actor in an interview with The Express Tribune. "If I wanted to play one sort of role, I would have gone for a more stable 9 to 5 job rather than become an actor," said the star.

He feels strongly about reviving the film industry. "The idea is to help our [film] industry grow and hopefully reach a point when there will be at least 10-12 major film releases per year and hopefully, that will include at least two of my films. The growth of our film industry should not mean the end for our drama industry," said the star.

The actor who made his film debut with Na Maloom Afraad, said that his decision to do less TV dramas helped him "save" his skills for film.

Apart from his work as an actor, Fahad is all set to turn producer for a film being made under his production banner. The star will also be starring in the romantic-comedy, which will be directed by Anjum Shahzad. He will soon be seen in the upcoming biopic Mah-e-Meer.

@bold: I wonder when he'll shoot with Anjum Shehzad then? Fahad's always working..it's kind of amazing as to how many things this guy does all at the same time. He'll probably have to leave his game show in the middle for a bit.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
^ I guess they may go for a seasonal break till he shoots for his film or pre record shows
starstruckk thumbnail

^ I guess they may go for a seasonal break till he shoots for his film or pre record shows

probably...I tend to watch his game show only because of him.

So, now I'm guessing that if he's going to shoot for a Bollywood film soon then he may not be the one acting in that project he has roped in Mehreen Jabbar and Sanam Baloch for? unless he takes care of it before the film. Regardless, I hope this project does happen and isn't just all talks because such a show will allow for his production house to become more reputable.
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

probably...I tend to watch his game show only because of him.

So, now I'm guessing that if he's going to shoot for a Bollywood film soon then he may not be the one acting in that project he has roped in Mehreen Jabbar and Sanam Baloch for? unless he takes care of it before the film. Regardless, I hope this project does happen and isn't just all talks because such a show will allow for his production house to become more reputable.

Till now his production hasn't produced any great shows. I hope whichever show they come in, it shouldn't be written by his wife 🤢
Btw do you have any more info about the show with Mehreen and Sanam ?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

shreya - yeah and his 'own' production wale shows have been lacking too..basically the TV industry itself is going through a burnout phase and suffering of lack of writing..and is cashing whatever it is, on recycling of been there done that tracks ..fair enough that he wants to get into movies

@starstruckk - im not doubting fahad's resume and diaspora of work, all m saying is that the trend of getting considered and opting for movies over shows, pretty much gained momentum post fawad's debut and more importantly "acceptance and love from the indian audience"..which wasnt there before..coz even ali zafar, meera, veena, imran entered before him, but dint make this much of an impact..

ofcoz zindagi telecasting its shows around the same time made it huge..and yes fahad gained from it as well..but just saying fawad made it easier for his peers to enter after him..

and then most of his contemporaries want to do movies even for lollywood..over drama given a chance..and there were rumours about maula jutt with him and hamza..so there may be some truth to him considering pak movies too?

He has a cameo in HMJ too..so its not like he is cutting himself off completely..did I say m hoping adeel too gets a chance in BW😳😆
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Btw I did hear one of his interviews where he said he'll be making a romeo juliet type love story with Khaleel ur Rehman Qamar
Wonder what happened with that ?
starstruckk thumbnail

Till now his production hasn't produced any great shows. I hope whichever show they come in, it shouldn't be written by his wife 🤢
Btw do you have any more info about the show with Mehreen and Sanam ?

yeah, Fahad's wife is such an awful writer. It's incredible as to how many sucky shows she has written and continues to do so under her husband's productions. She doesn't get work anywhere else though. The writing is the biggest concern for his productions..but, even Six Sigma isn't coming up with great shows at the moment..and Six Sigma and Big Bang practically own ARY Digital right now...but the thing with ARY is that they have a knack of always bringing out popular shows with even below par scripts - for instance Chup Raho and Shukk. I think Pyare Afzal is the last show which genuinely was good all around.

And, in regards to Mehreen and Sanam's supposed show together..MJ said that Fahad is working on the script..and it seems like this may just be a good script for a change considering how long it's taking? He announced Sanam Baloch being a part of his show back around in October I believe? and still the script is being worked on...wonder who's writing it? lol.. I don't think it's his wife though, she seems to churn scripts out every month. I just hope this project actually does happen because MJ said she's directing Fahad soon..and I felt it was this same project? but Fahad may be out now...but, then again..I'm not too sure if Sanam Baloch is officially signed on either. Whatever happens, and if something does..I hope Samira Fazal isn't the writer either.

On a different note..haissam has a project in mind with Mikaal and Sanam Baloch..he said he has these characters in mind which he sees Mikaal and Baloch portraying. If not the above show, I hope Haissam's show works out. I miss Haissam's direction!
Raindrops. thumbnail
I am missing Umera, Sarmad and Haissam so much. Part of the reason TV has been suffering is because these people are not working since two to three years
I hope Haissam show does materialize, missing SB on TV...she has been away way too long. Haissam and Mikaal wow that'll be a great team again after DeS