Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aska22 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dude I have another question is ur story going to be like the book one.Edited by aska22 - 8 years ago
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aska22

Dude I have another question is ur story going to be like the book one.

Not exactly, I'm kinda just using the themes. There will be some references but its not exact 
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
that was a beautiful update!! 
really loving this story and the characters... 
can't wait to read more updates especially more on Virika's bonding ❤️
thanks for the PM and update soon!  
aska22 thumbnail
Thanks for answering my question kryanVirikaLuv ... very nice update and looking forward to see more of virika
millee18 thumbnail
It was so beautiful.
loved how jeevika hided abt viren 
Now virman gonna meet instead of Virika ! Cool 
lets see what happens next ;)
waiting for it ! <3
Cont soon
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aweee
S
E
R
A
H
It was
Mindblowing
Hats off
Superb
Outstanding
Sweet
Cute
Virika
Virman
Loving
Siblings bond
Amazing
Wonderful
Splendid
Phenomenal
Update!!!
Awe poor jeevika and viren both! Both of them have be in pain ones leg Is sprained the another one is sneezing! Tooo cute!
Reading this new story reminds me of so many virika scene! Thank uuu!!!! Love how manvi and virat help thier siblings! Awesome!
I cant wait for virika's second meet!!!!!! It will be mindblowing i hope so!
Serah as i always say ur a phenomenal writer, the way you potrait the story is just speechless to write! Amazing!
Cant wait to read more!!!
Update soonishhh
And thank u for sending me pm!
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the lovely update
it is lovely
awesome
great
loved it
great job
I really adore your stories
it was amazing
I want to know futher
so excited
want to now the reaction of manvi and virat as they wil be meeting as viren and jeevika
but want more of virika please
please update soon
thanks for the pm
aska22 thumbnail
are u discontinuing the story - because it has been a long time since you updated
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail

Originally posted by: aska22

are u discontinuing the story - because it has been a long time since you updated

Hey of course not :P
But its exam time soon for me so studying hard
I'll update after a couple weeks
If you want you can buddy me and I'll send you a pm when i update :)
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
I've really been neglecting this one, sorry about that...not discontinuing it...special shout out goes to Sjam, you're amazing ❤️

Chapter 4

"Angry people are not always wise."
Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Manvi paced the room furiously, as she ranted about the day's events to Jeevika. Jeevika listened at first with calm amusement, that quickly shifted to surprise and concern.

"He said what?"

"I know right? One minute, it's all casual flirting, a little innocent teasing, you know...and then we passed by Jonathan in the hall and I guess I was a little too eager to hurry by him. So Viren asks, 'Your ex?' and I said 'Uh huh,' And he said 'So I'm guessing your type isn't someone you have to look up to...' and I told him, 'I'm guessing your type isn't someone who minds you spend more time over your hair than she does.'"

Virat took all the bitter memories out on his punching bag. Viren inquired from his chair, between sniffles, "So I'm guessing the tour didn't go well?"

Virat continued punching relentlessly. Viren asked tentatively, "Or was it the tour guide?"

Virat stopped, staring at the wall, "It was my fault. I brought up something about relationships, she saw her ex and made a run for it, and we were flirting...and it was nice...and then she said something about my girlfriend not minding that I spend more time over my hair than she does."

Viren closed his book slowly, "And you thought of Maya?"

Virat's ex was rarely a topic of conversation between them. It was their unspoken bro code that what happened in the past, stayed in the past. Yet, no one knew better than Viren how much that girl had hurt his younger brother.

Virat took a deep breath, "Yeah." Memories flooded him; of when they were playfully fighting over who got to use the bathroom first...and he always let her go first...of when she'd be sitting down on the couch and he'd have his head in her lap and she would run her fingers absently through his hair...all tiny inconsequential things he had taken for granted... 

Jeevika propped her head up with her elbows resting on her pillow, wide-eyed, "And then he said that?" She hated hearing boys saying things like that...that kind of immaturity should have ended in high school.

"Yeah, well first he looked like he'd seen Sauron from Lord of the Rings or something, like he had a muscle twitching in his jaw and I wasn't sure if he was terrified or pissed. And then he said, 'What makes you think I have a type?' And I told him, 'Well, everyone has a type, don't they?' And the little son of a-"

Jeevika coughed.

"Right, sorry. Well, his response was, 'Depends what you're referring to,' with this creepy little smile. And that was when the alarm bells started going off in my head. I was literally hearing your voice, saying, 'This one's trouble, Mannu, stay the hell away!'"

Jeevika surveyed her skeptically, "Let me guess, you decided to ignore the alarm bells and said something snarky?"

Manvi looked guilty, "Well, you know me..."

Jeevika sighed, "Continue."

"Okay, give me credit. I might have stayed silent and pretended I didn't know what he was talking about-" Jeevika snorted. "-but, I guess he thought I was some sort of airhead because his next words were 'You don't need to have a type if you're only looking for one thing.'"

Jeevika winced, "Ugh, someone needs to grow up. Alright, hit me, what did you say back?" She held her pillow in front of her, as thought it was some sort of defense mechanism.

Viren cautiously peered around the punching bag. "And what did she say back?"

"She told me to go f**k someone my own size."

Jeevika gasped, "Mannu, you didn't!"

Manvi shrugged, "I've said worse."

Jeevika flopped back on the bed, groaning, "What did I tell you about using the filter?"

"I had to make it clear he grossed me out!"

"There are better, more mature ways...Jesus Christ, Manvi, he's going to think...I don't even know what he's going to think!"

"I'm sorry," Manvi said with some repentance, "But there are limits and he just crossed way over them. Like he wasn't even ashamed of himself, he just put it out there and looked at me like he expected some sort of reciprocation!"

Viren would have found the response humorous if he wasn't so appalled at his younger brother's behaviour. "Virat," he buried his face in his hands, "Having your reputation at UofT as being a man-wh**e probably isn't the way to go."

"I know, I know...I don't even know why the hell I said it. If anything, I want to stay away from all that as much as possible."

Viren removed his hands and eyed him critically, "What happened to moving on?"

"I tried...and I can't."

"You're not still mad at me, are you?" Manvi asked tentatively.

Jeevika sighed, "No, I'm just ticked off at that Viren Vadhera. Make sure you stay away from him."

"Oh, believe me, I will," Manvi grimaced, then her face twisted into a sly grin, "Seeing as you're not mad at me anymore...Mackenzie Simmons is throwing a party at her place, next week before school starts..."

"Oh hell no. Didn't you puke on me at last year's?"

"I promise I won't have that much to drink this time."

"Why does that fail to reassure me?"

"I think it's important you get out a little," Viren said firmly, "Remember Mac?"

"Simmons? Oh yeah, she goes here?"

"Apparently. She messaged me on Facebook, she's throwing a party next week. You should come."

"What if Jeevika is there?"

"Then you'll apologize," Viren insisted sternly, "And tell her you didn't mean anything that you said."

"Yes, Dad."

Jeevika didn't know why she was still thinking about that boy. The one who'd caught her when she'd been coming home in the early morning. She supposed it was the romantic in her, although when she thought about it, it hadn't at all been that graceful. Nothing like the movies, that was for sure. He'd barely caught her in time, in fact she was surprised he didn't fall over. And she'd landed at an awkward angle, which probably hadn't done any wonders to her ankle. Yet, he was clearly a gentleman. And that was what made her smile to herself when she thought no one was looking. Perhaps he'd be at the party.

She took a little more trouble with her clothes, in the slightest hopes that he'd be there. A light maxi dress in sea-green tones, the blue wedges. She pulled out the nude palette- she preferred less makeup- and then decided on the red lip gloss.

Manvi walked in and whistled, "Damn, someone's looking out to make heads turn today."

Jeevika blushed, fetching her purse. "Look who's talking."

Manvi was in a black and white romper with her hair done in a messy bun. Carefully effortless. Jeevika felt a little too dressed-up in comparison. "Do you think...it's too much?"

Manvi laughed, landing a kiss on her cheek, "You're gonna be the most beautiful girl there. You always are."

"Well, make sure you lay off the alcohol then, or I won't be," she teased.

Viren and Virat entered Mackenzie's house. The door was unlocked and the music was blasting. There was so many people, he wasn't even sure where his friend was. He doubted she even knew half the people who had shown up.

He turned to find Virat, but he'd lost him. He scanned the perimeters anxiously and was perturbed to find him going straight for the drinks. He cursed to himself. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea after all.

Manvi ran straight to the dance floor with a few of her friends. Jeevika was with Mackenzie, who was looking a little tipsy, but was thankfully still coherent. Someone bumped into her and apologized, "Sorry."

"It's alright," she turned to face him and then stood still.

It was him.

In designer machine-destroyed jeans and a white tee and that same adorable look of confusion when he recognized her face. Even when he'd bumped into her, he had reached out to make sure she wasn't pushed over.

He smiled shyly, running a hand through his hair, "I remember you."

She smiled back with a little embarrassment, "I remember you too. Thanks for...y'know..."

He looked surprised for a moment and then seemed to remember, "Oh, don't worry about it...I wouldn't have let you fall...though, it's not everyday a girl just falls from trees..."

He was rambling about her and she didn't think she'd ever seen anything so sweet. She decided to rescue him from his embarrassment and said, "I'm Jeevika Chaudhary." It wasn't often that she started an introduction, but it seemed as though this boy was just as shy as she was.

His eyes widened...with something...she didn't know what.

Then he introduced himself, "I'm Viren Vadhera."

Sorry about the language if you're bothered by it. I don't like throwing the f-bomb around, it looks ugly written out, but it was needed. When the writing muse hits, you just write what it tells you to 😆 Oh and a reminder, if you want me to pm you when I update, feel free to buddy me and I will.

Edited by KryanVirikaLuv - 8 years ago