Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LOL Faysal Manzoor..the "creator' of this show kept going on and on about how wonderful the script was..yet this looks nothing extraordinary to be honest?

I have no doubt that Faisal Qureshi will be awesome in his respective character..you could tell by the promos..but, damn this show was being hyped like no tomorrow by Faysal Manzoor yet the plot seems so typical. And Faisal's hairstyle is horrible.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't see anything unique in this storyline..only attraction here is Faisal Qureshi 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The other girl who's also in Muqaddas plays Sajjal the role Sanam B was to be doing. Naveen's name in the drama has apparently been changed from Ayesha to Emaan according to Faysal on Facebook.
I was excited until I found out the director is Anjum Shahzad :/ I cant stand him!

The OST sounds similar to Rehaai one.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I don't see anything unique in this storyline..only attraction here is Faisal Qureshi 😳

Same. 😛

Word Count: 1

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I was excited until I found out the director is Anjum Shahzad :/ I cant stand him!

The OST sounds similar to Rehaai one.

Ilyas Kashmiri directed it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

For me it's fq and naveen both

I m really looking forward to see their PAIRING

Plot Outline
Mol is a unique love story of two very opposite people but a legend and its mesmerizing charm cast a spell over them and they become life partners despite all the odds and hurdles. Imaan has always been a dreamer and Shehriyar Hassan a very practical person. One day Imaan comes to know that her dreams were only dream and that they will never become reality. She feels incomplete and devastated. The same legend that brought them together will tear them apart?

Starring:Faysal Qureshi, Nadeem Baig, Naveen Waqar, Iqra, Ismat Zaidi, Munnawar Saeed, Seema Sehar, Adnan Jaffer, ZQ
Directed By:Ilyas Kashmiri
Written By
Concept story: Faysal Manzoor,
Screenplay and Dialogues : Amna Mufti
Episodes: 22

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i saw first episode and it was good. FQ reminded me of Adhuri aurat character very much. Female lead (naveen )also is more or less close to the character AK played. lets see how things go from here. I am a sucker for FQ drama so will be watching.
The story is nothing new. I still liked the first episode though and the pace seems good. Story looks predictable.