Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opinion123 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

a)Shahriyar is an unconventional person with liberal outlook.Shahriyar mistakes Emaan's straightforwardness,her honesty etc as a sign of liberal outlook.Their difference in outlook clearly explains their reaction to the situation that they were in.While Shahriyar handles the situation rationally,Emaan is heartbroken and desperate.

b) Remember Emaan and Shahriyar's life may be affected by a spell as per the story,their lives may have been destined to turn out as per Leela Chanesar story.So Emaan's actions,whether they may be considered out of the ordinary or stupid or Shahriyar acceding to her request to remarry may all be their destiny.

c) Why didn't Emaan go in for treatment?Remember the scene when Emaan and Shahriyar go to meet the doctor, the doctor says they can go in for expensive treatment or alternate options but none of them may be fruitful.

d) Why didn't Emaan take up a job to keep herself occupied?Like other married women,Emaan wanted to have a child first before she took up a job.

e)Why was Emaan against adoption? Since Shahriyar was the only child of his parents,Emaan may have wanted his own genes to be carried forward instead of adoption.

f)Emaan's situation and her plans for her life:

Option 1-Emaan got a divorce or khula from Shahriyar-Emaan's actions-She would have left Shahriyar to his own fate.Consequence-Emaan would have lived off whatever little settlement she got.Having said that,Emaan was not greedy for money.If Rohail marrried her, she would have lived as Shanaam's mom.

The situation-Shahriyar didn't grant a divorce or khula to Emaan.Shahriyar's parents are not happy and they are constantly forcing him to leave Emaan.Shahriyar is extremely angry at his parents and his peace is disturbed.Emaan is not happy with her situation because she can neither have a child nor she has a loving husband.So she decides to play God,sacrifice her love and make whoever she can happy.Getting Shahriyar married to Sajal would make his parents,Sajal and Sajal's parents happy.That would also mend estranged relations between Shehriyar and his parents.She negotiates a deal with Shahriyar to marry Sajal if he wants Emaan to stay in the marriage. Shehriyar is left with no option but to accede to her wish and he does.Emaan explains the situation to Sajal and trusts Sajal.

Emaan's options

Option 1-She thinks that once Shahriyar and Sajal have a baby,Shehriyar may get closer to Sajal,initiate a divorce or he may agree to Emaan's request for khula.If Shehriyar frees her and Rohail divorces Sanovar,Emaan could have become Shanam's mom.Shanam is already comfortable with Emaan,so that was a possibility.

Option 2 If Shahriyar still didn't agree to free Emaan, Emaan would be a second mother to Sajal's child.If Sanobar came back and didn't allow Emaan to see Shanam, Emaan would have the option of seeing Shahriyar's and Sajal's child. Emaan thought that only one of the two situations would occur.She didn't believe that Sanovar would throw her out of Shanam's life and even before Sajal had a baby,she would disregard Emaan's sacrifice and want to throw her out of Shahriyar's life.

The situation now: Shahriyar confessed his love to Emaan and Emaan wishes he had done that a little earlier so that Emaan didn't have to sacrifice her love.

Sanovar and Rohail take Shanaam away from Emaan.

Sajal is not nice to Emaan and Emaan knows that sooner or later Sajal will throw Emaan out of Shahriyar's life.Emaan knows that in this situation,Shahriyar may be helpless.

Emaan realises that she hasn't got anything from the sacrifice she made.She thinks that she has Shahriyar's love and she will live her life with that strength.

Emaan is feeling lonely and doesn't know that fate has something else in store for her.

Edited by opinion123 - 8 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No they havent given the last episode promo yet

This is the youtube link of MOL episode 20 promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNOsC57BNc4

Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys who told u it will be the last episode..??
i dont think so! :p
^^ dear next episode is last episode and this is shared by MOL official fb page and even faysal quraishi sir as well shared one post of MOL LAST episode on instagram
and my personal opinion is drame me main mudda yeh hai ke rishtoon ka mol sikha jana and it'd gonna be happen soon
Yes but the official last episode promo will be longer

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yes but the official last episode promo will be longer

ohhh may be they share that promo on next week

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw a bit of the promo. Sajjal's falls down the stairs.
did they say its the last episode?
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't hear anything the volume was really low and there was a lot of noise from the kids.
Edited by 26javey - 8 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am so upset that it did not air this week... there three shows that r to be ended in a week or so and i want to be over with them and i am not sure if want to start new at all... need a break i think