Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LMAO that sounds like his real life story no offence 🤣

I hate how these days every drama is being stretched beyond 30 episodes just for the sake of TRPs

thank god this drama stop on 20th episode only because bhai ab story ko aur kitna khichoge
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One more episode to go? Shukar hai jaan chuti. Not being rude or anything but Emaan is just so stupid you know...I hated that Shehryar scene when he goes into Sajjal's bedroom I hope the last episode is a good one!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Emaan confessed that she got Sheheryar remarried just so he could have a kid. What kind of wife does that though?! Its not like he ever told her he wanted a kid. So why does she have to force him? Saying that no one can live a happy life without a kid is just illogical. Baad ki baat baad mein dekhi jati but she even ruined her present.

How stupid can someone be.
I think at the end she will be alone

I have had that same feeling for quite a while now that in the end Emaan will be left alone and she would have brought it upon herself. They foreshadowed that early on in the play when Emaan compared herself to Lila and the "naulakha haar." I just hope that Sajal also gets left alone in the end and Shehryar can just go back to doing his own thing. Lets see...will Emaan get lucky instead and end up with a fate different to Lila's?

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I have had that same feeling for quite a while now that in the end Emaan will be left alone and she would have brought it upon herself. They foreshadowed that early on in the play when Emaan compared herself to Lila and the "naulakha haar." I just hope that Sajal also gets left alone in the end and Shehryar can just go back to doing his own thing. Lets see...will Emaan get lucky instead and end up with a fate different to Lila's?

Quite possible its like shehryar go back to emaan is because of sajjal and zarina's behavior towards emaan was not good and after her stupid mistake of shehryar-sajjal marriage they think emaan did all this for some purpose and all and may be all arguments heard by shehryar and thats why wmaan sukar laut jayegi and shehryar bhi na wapas aane ke liye sukkar apni mohabbat ke paas jayega may be

That makes sense, if they are all alone in the end and realize each others value
But Sajal was never ready to marry Sheheryar anyway
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

LMAO that sounds like his real life story no offence 🤣

I hate how these days every drama is being stretched beyond 30 episodes just for the sake of TRPs

Not every drama ...on the contrary very few dramas go past 25 epis

Most end around 22 to 25 episodes

A few big shows ended at 20 episodes this yr

Only a few r stretched beyond 25
Its becoming more common
Before Pyare Afzal there was no show which used to go over 30
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Indian drama should count down from 3000 episodes to 30 episodes LOL

Its becoming more common

Before Pyare Afzal there was no show which used to go over 30

BASHAR MOMIN as well 31 or 32 episodes
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I've still not watched the previous episode becsuse MNYH to airs on Saturdays at 8 and I prefer to watch MNYH more 😆