Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Emaan did all this because she wanted to be Shanams mother. If it was because of Sheheryar not loving her, she would have regretted it the moment when Sheheryar confessed his love

I think her reasons were two-fold. Sheheryar is not blameless. Emaan craved a relationship and for Sheheryar to show that he cares for her in some way. She believed love is a vital component of marriage. Sheheryar on the other hand only married Emaan because he wanted to get out of marrying Sajjal and he thought Emaan wouldn't want any kind of a meaningful relationship, and will be happy as long as she's given her due respect. He treated her very coldly after they got married, he seemed emotionally void, and a lot of the things he said were very careless, to me it almost seemed like he was playing mind games with her.
Emaan tried to get him to emotionally commit to the marriage, and Sheheryar tried to get her to emotionally disconnect from the marriage.
When they found out Emaan couldn't have kids Sheheryaar was not emotionally supportive at all. His logic was "I don't care about it, it doesn't affect me, so why are you whining, it's no big deal". He was sending mixed messages, acting like he didn't give a damn and she was silly for being upset about it on one hand, and half heartedly saying 'we can adopt', 'we can get you treated' on the other. It was at this point that Emaan gave up on the marriage, and started making stupid decisions.
So although she did want to be Shanam's mum, she was pushed to that point by Sheheryars carelessness. He didn't value her at all and got annoyed whenever she showed she cared for him, and that led to Emaan giving up on him and finding comfort elsewhere.

I don't like Sheheryar's character at all. I liked Emaan until she decided she wanted to mother Shanam and got Sajjal and Sheheryar married.
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So finally Iman bibi got a forceful exit from shahnam's life. She has lost her self respect,her home and her husband just for her desire to be a mother of neighbors kid.There are thousands of infertile women in the world but they don't behave like the so called sensible,educated imam is doing...she's hopeless now. I like imaan MIL concern for her like a mother. sajal' mom is pure evil
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sajjal and her mother are the most degrading women ever. What is such desperation to get Sajjal married to an already married man? Sajjal's mother is a disgrace and Sajjal is an idiot. I know it's just drama, but women like this degrade a women's honour. I'm not a mother, but it doesn't matter how much your daughter is infatuated with her married cousin, I wouldn't fall lower than a street beggar to have her married and ruin another woman's life anyway. And on top of that, the nutcase woman is proud of it too. Like what the hell, man?
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So as Sonia read Imane's diary..
She was really planning to get married to Rohail 😲
One thing she didnt knew, Even if she would have become a temporary mother for Shahnam, Sheryar is right, his mother is his mother, and the day she would come back, both Rohail and Shahnam would have left her..
Thank God Sonia took the decision to shift..
Sajal is stupid, girl you have engaged yourself in it, You knew Sheryar loves Imane and is just using you for your ability to produce a kid as his wife is infertile, still she do expect him to come for family dinner and such things.
Sheryar's mom is a little double standard, one side she tell Sheryar that she feel bad for Imane and that Zarina n Sajal did wrong with her and other side she tell Sajal n Zarina, that this is the last step and then Sheryar and the house is yours?
The women of thid show 😳
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ no i think shehryar's mom not double standard its like she first thinks emaan was selfish girl and all and then after Shehryar and Sajjal's wedding she thinks emaan was nice girl but then zarina's constantly bitching about emaan shehryar may leave sajjal in last episode may be because he already said his love is emaan let see dont know what happens but they show episode 20 promo where shehryar sajjal ko uske joint family wale ghar chodke aata hai and his dad says ABSE KOI BHI SHEHRYAR SE RAABTA NAHI KAREGA USE JAB APNE BACHHE KI KHABAR MILEGI DAUDA CHALA AAYEGA still confused what shehryar's take
Emaan confessed that she got Sheheryar remarried just so he could have a kid. What kind of wife does that though?! Its not like he ever told her he wanted a kid. So why does she have to force him? Saying that no one can live a happy life without a kid is just illogical. Baad ki baat baad mein dekhi jati but she even ruined her present.
How stupid can someone be.
I think at the end she will be alone
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m just sooo happy next episode is last episode
Whereas that crapfest rang laga is going post 30 episodes and fq literally married 4 times lmao

Fahads wife is such a crappy writer
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This drama is good but it makes feel annoyed how shameless women like Sajjal's mother can be. How shameless Sajjal can be when Shehryar has practically slammed in her face that he only loves Emaan. Emaan also was stupid with what she did. As for the whole diary thing, I don't know. A part of me thinks Emaan wanted Sonia and the others to think and wasn't really going to marry Shanaam's father. I think what's going for this drama though is it has good direction.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shehryar went to Sajjal's room..I thought he will not be doing this pretty time soon!
What Sonia read in Imaan's diary is confusing, or she is misunderstanding !!

Precap more confusing!
Shehryar made Sajjal preggy and left where?

I hope it ends in a happy note, I'm having headache.. I AM TRYING HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS DRAMA IS ALL ABOUT...😕😕😕

Edited by Neel_M - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m just sooo happy next episode is last episode

Whereas that crapfest rang laga is going post 30 episodes and fq literally married 4 times lmao

Fahads wife is such a crappy writer

LMAO that sounds like his real life story no offence 🤣

I hate how these days every drama is being stretched beyond 30 episodes just for the sake of TRPs