opinion123 thumbnail
I hear that FK and MK were favorites to be cast in Mol.MK ko cast karke serial ka kachda banane ka plan tha kya?After watching superb performances by Faisal and Naveen does the audience still think that FK and MK should have been cast?FK could still improvise but MK?Please.I watched her in Humsafar.She has no expressions whatsoever.
opinion123 thumbnail
On JPJ,Faisal says that he calls Naveen bhabhi during the shooting.Why would he call her bhabhi?Is he close to Azfar or just out of respect for Naveen?Respect I understand but why would he call her bhabhi?In fact,Naveen should have called Faisal bhaiyya since he is much elder to her.Also SJ mentioned excellent chemistry between the two and Faisal brushed it off saying that this is just gossip and people are just making stories and the fact that Naveen and Faisal never worked together before and this was just excellent acting by both.Maybe sparks flew between the two during the shooting of such intense scenes.
I think Faisal's performance was superb.He was making eye contact with Naveen during all the episodes.In certain episodes and scenes,I saw Naveen avoiding eye contact with Faisal.Net net,the chemistry between the two was much better than FK and MK in Humsafar.
I dont really care if Emaan stays with ehr husband or not, I just hope that she regrets what she did at the end
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Surprisingly, Mol is giving me a lot to speak about these days. 😆

So Sajjal married Sherhyar at all costs. I mean how low can she stoop? Doesn't it hurt her self respect one bit that Sherhyar is marrying her solely because it was Emaan's wish? Does it not make her feel insulted to know that she will spend her entire life as the 'second' option for Sherhyar? How on earth can she accept Sherhyar when she knows too well that she's being used.. she's getting married to him so that she can conceive him a child! At one hand, we have the majorly confused and emotional drama queen, Emaan, and then we have this dumb woman who doesn't respect herself one bit and doesn't care if she's someone's second choice. It's really annoying to to see women portrayed as either emotional fools or dumb enough to get their guy of dreams even if it means losing all your dignity. That expression on Sherhyar's face when Sajjal said that she is accepting all his demands was so.. as if he talked to her and almost wanted to convince her not to marry him. It was as if he had hopes that Sajjal would refuse and he would be exempted from complying to Emaan's wish. The guy is that uninterested in marrying her. Phir bhi? Koi tou self respect ho! She could see it but.. well she has to be dumb, no? As for the precap, it is very, very naive of Sajjal to think that by her love she can take Emaan's place. It's such an illusion tbh on women's part to think that their love can change the men they love. Sherhyar has so clearly stated that he loves Emaan only and is just marrying her for Emaan's wish. Let her live under this illusion.. I wanna see her get shattered when even after all her efforts, Sherhyar would say 'I still love Emaan' 😆

Emaan! Well, can't they just fully reveal what she's upto? I really felt she wanted Sehrhyar to have his own child and that's why she got him married to Sajjal. But looks like she has some very opposite reasons. Really? Is she that much in love with a padosi's kid? Her attitude is 'Shanaam over Sherhyar anyday'.. it's pathetic tbh. That girl should come out of her trauma of not having a child. It's not a that big issue, is it? No matter how much sh is fond of kids, t least she should be a lil realistic? Kids don't assure eternal happiness in future. Marriage, kids don't come with a guarantee card labeled 'joys/happiness'. She needs to get this into her head. What if Sherhyar doesn't divorce her.. he has already shown much through his actions. It looks near to impossible for him to leave her. And Sajjal can never convince him. She stands no chance! I was almost convinced when my mum told me that first wives do get their hubands married in such cases for the sake of child. It's a realistic situation. But then behold! The episode shows Emaan's hidden self-interest.. she got him married for his and her own good (which btw is not going to bring any happiness to Sherhyar).

The last time I really loved Faisal was in MZZB's initial episodes. I've not watched many shows of him.. Mol must be second or third. He's simply amazing. I liked the scene where he confessed. So powerful! But Emaan continues to be pathetic and take dumb decisions no matter what.

I have missed quite a few episodes of Mol since a few weeks and I'm in no mood to catch up.. too busy xD So can anybody here tell me if Emaan got Sherhyar married to Sajjal because Sherhyar's parents pressurized her in one way or the other? My cousin told me she was forced by Sherhyar's parents to do so. Also, when Emaaan talked to Sajjal alone, what did she say to her to persuade her for the marriage? :s
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont really care if Emaan stays with ehr husband or not, I just hope that she regrets what she did at the end

i'm too agree with you and definitely emaan will regret for sure
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

i'm too agree with you and definitely emaan will regret for sure

I guess that's the MOL of FQ which she will realize

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
@
ABBY_JERAN AGREED because emaan ko kids pasand hai pasand hona aur mohabbat hona do alag chize hai aur shayad shehryar ki mohabbat ka mol woh tab samjhegi jab woh mazid use kho degi
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

@

ABBY_JERAN AGREED because emaan ko kids pasand hai pasand hona aur mohabbat hona do alag chize hai aur shayad shehryar ki mohabbat ka mol woh tab samjhegi jab woh mazid use kho degi

Yaar plz watch sangat and tum mere paas raho

Want to read ur reviews on them as well

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I guess that's the MOL of FQ which she will realize

As he already realized her value, now its her turn
FaysalManzoor thumbnail
Why do you want Emaan to suffer Emaan did all this because she thought shehriyar never loved her, and that their rrlationship was a burden for both of them as they were both not giving each other anything. Shehriyar is Emaan's first love, shahnaam became her love when shehriyar's created a void. Emaan decided to step out, but came her parents and she had no way out, in all this period she realized or gathered that by changing his routine she will be set free as she was only a routine, she decided to get him married to Sajjal without knowing that he will confess, and when he did what do you expect Emaan would have stoppef him that ok sherry u r all mine dont marry sajal, as she was the one who gave her hope that she can have her childhood love, how could she be so unjust?? Emaan is in a situation, if shehriyar and emaan r meant to be together they will be.