Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

<font color="#666666">one news to share about mol sources are saying emaan apne padosi se shadi karne wali hai just because she want kid 🥺🥺 i mean kyun
</font>

Omggg yayyy

Go imaan

Why shud guys hv the fun of doosri shadi only

For a change I want the gal to do doosri shadi

So i m team imaan in this case
Iman is just mental for getting her husband remarried in the first place. She always wanted to marry Rohail
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG, Imaan got mental..She is emotionally torturing Shehriyar!

The way she is spreading the news seems Shehriyar is getting married is his own choice, now she is proposing Rohel...

Shehriyar should live happily with Sajjal and Rohel with his addicted wife..
Edited by Neel_M - 8 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Iman is just mental for getting her husband remarried in the first place. She always wanted to marry Rohail

Just because she want kid she did all this like seriously mentally disorder girl like seriously
I cant believe this is written by amna mufti
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Claps to amna mufti for showing the GAL doing doosri shadi for kids
Till now we hv seen only guys doing doosri shadi for kids

And it was very intelligent of imaan to set up shehryar as well with a life partner

Now all imaans actions making sense

Why she asked for divorce from shehryar and then made him do doosri shadi

We were thinking why the hell is she doing all this

But it was all just to settle shehry and then settle herself with adnan jaffar and shahnaam

Way to go imaan
I m really pleasantly surprised with this twist

Wasn't expecting it

And I m luving it
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If it was only for kid that she wanted to marry Rohel and set up Shehryars life before she leave than I would say she is mental!
She could have forced Shehryar to adopt a child, and he listens to her in every ways (got married too)..

Saanam is not her child either so whats wrong with adaptation?

Her behavior doesn't make any sense!!
opinion123 thumbnail
I don't think Imaan is going to marry Rohail.That may be her plan,but remember that Rohail has not divorced Sanovar yet.They are just separated.For Imaan and Rohail to marry Shahriyar should give divorce to Imaan or Imaan has to take khula and Rohail has to divorce Sanovar.This is too complicated and it won't happen.Anyway Shahriyar will not divorce Imaan.Even if Imaan pushed him to do so,Rohail won't divorce his wife.So probability of this working out for both Imaan and Rohail is very low.

I think Imaan will go to Sukkar for sometime to give Shahriyar and Sajal some privacy.Shahriyar and Imaan will miss each other that way.I am not sure what plan the writer has in mind for Sajal and Shahriyar's marriage.Shahriyar will continue his old ways of coming home late and spending time with friends and Sajal is not going to tolerate this.Maybe Sajal and Shahriyar will have a child because that is Imaan's wish.Shahriyar is not going to ask Imaan to come back once she leaves his house because he believes in giving her freedom.I think at the end,Sajal will divorce Shahriyar because she would have realized that even if Imaan were out of their lives,Shahriyar still loves Imaan.But I am curious to see how Shahriyar's and Sajal's marriage turns out.And I am curious to see what incident brings Shahriyaar and Imaan together at the end.Not very sure if Sajal will play that catalyst role.The writer may fast forward their lives by a few years if they have a child.Maybe the child will bring Shahriyar and Imaan together.Hard to say at this point in time.Also Zareena chacchi may meet Rohail and ask him to divorce Sanovar and marry Imaan so that Imaan is out of Sajal's and Shahriyar's life.Let's see what plan Zareena chachi has in mind.

Edited by opinion123 - 8 years ago
opinion123 thumbnail
Imaan promised Shahriyar that she will stay with him if he marries Sajal and hence Shahriyar will not let her take khula and he wouldn't divorce her either.So Imaan's plan will not work.Now Shahriyar has the upper hand since he kept his promise to Imaan.If Imaan makes any more demands of khula or divorce,Shahriyar will tell her that he will divorce Sajal.Now,both Imaan herself and Shahriyar's family don't want Shahriyar to divorce Sajal.So this may not happen.

Imaan is going to go to Sukkar to give Shahriyar and Sajal some privacy.She won't be able to meet Shanaam too.In Imaan's absence,Sanovar will try and win Rohail and Shanaam's affection back and Sajal will try her best to win Shahriyar's attention.Sanovar will win her battle but Sajal will realize that she can never win Shahriyar's love even if Imaan were out of their lives.So Sajal may ask khula from Shahriyar or she may ask Shahriyar to give her divorce.Once Sajal is out of Shahriyar's way,he may again go back to Imaan.

The last episodes are going to be mostly focussed on Sanovar and Sajal.Once Imaan is back from Sukkar,she will see that she has no place in Shanaam's life because Sanovar is back.And she will realize that she has no place in Shahriyar's life either since Sajal has taken her place.So she is going to be devastated and realize that now she neither has husband's love neither a child's company.
opinion123 thumbnail
In the episode title song in 23 or 24 seconds who are the man and the woman?We can see the man from behind facing a window and the woman is sitting on a sofa.Couldn't recognize them.Doesn't look like Sanovar.Any idea who are those two people?