Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
kahan yaar..iman wants to ghar ujaro of padosi uncle and wants him to marry her just for the love she has for shanam.🤢..and what about your husband girl? he literally fights for the entire world for you and now you are doing this to him...first you emotionally blackmailed him and forced him to get married to his cousin.Now you want to leave him coz you wanted to experience motherhood...this is insane!!!!!!!☢️
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

kahan yaar..iman wants to ghar ujaro of padosi uncle and wants him to marry her just for the love she has for shanam.🤢..and what about your husband girl? he literally fights for the entire world for you and now you are doing this to him...first you emotionally blackmailed him and forced him to get married to his cousin.Now you want to leave him coz you wanted to experience motherhood...this is insane!!!!!!!☢️

Did sheheryar get married to sajal? Or he refused at the last minute! As the promo suggested?
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Did sheheryar get married to sajal? Or he refused at the last minute! As the promo suggested?

Yes!!!!

Word Count: 1

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Before nikah he met sajal and told her that his heart only belongs to Iman and he cant do justice with her.and asked her to think about it and refuse..but man the girl is such a wrecklass🤢
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Did iman just propose to her padosi 🤪

I think she has officially lost it.
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

indirectly and the way he sensed and showed his discomfort and dislikeness and started explaining her how first love is immortal and mine was a love marriage with sanober and now she is back and iam happy..

i feel so bad for shehrayar..iss larki k liye yeh sab kuch ker raha hai

Originally posted by: -shabz-

you think
-shabz- thumbnail
not anymore, I believe 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
So did Sheryaar make a bsby yet with sajjal or not, that's all I want to know.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, all the females of this show are insane 😆
-Sajal change mind everyday, if yesterday she was black, she turned white and now is again back to black, let's not talk about how stupid she was to do second marriage just to produce a child while she was single and young and would have many rishte
-Sanobar clearly have temper/anger or stress problems..she doesnt seem caring much about Shahnam either..and nor she is ready to at least try and behave decently for her money greed...so she is a dumb woman..a smart woman could have played it better...coz adding to Shahnam, His dad still loves her with his first love theory..
-Imane is the weirdest woman, she didnt only put fire in her house by her own hands, not caring about her loving husband..but also want to be the wife of a ghair just because she loves his kid..she seem OBSSESSED
Man she hasnt even tried any infertility threatement...miracles do happen...