Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sheryaar finally admits to loving Imaan, ab Kya Bachey ki jaan lo gi imaan???
He loves you dammit!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Tou woh lambe lambe lectures to defend Sherhyar meri rooh thodi likh rahi thi? 😆

Naveen is like a haddi in this serial. Her face looks like chusa hua aam tbh xD She needs to gain weight man! Actually main Saturday ko ainvayi time pass ke liye dkehti hoon and it is actually good to see Sherhyar jese characters!

Naveen was fine in the initial episodes
In fact she looked gozs
Now she looks skinny
Naveen was always skinny in every show for me, but I still like her for some odd reason. I like those actresses who do very few shows. :D And I confess, I actually like Sheheryar now. Though Emaan's character seems far from reality.

And Zaya, main samajhti thi ke tum sirf DeD hi dekhti ho :P
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Naveen was fine in the initial episodes
In fact she looked gozs
Now she looks skinny

Nahin! In my opinion, she looks skinny from the beginning. But now I'm slowly realising that Naveen is skinny. She was skinny in Humsafar as well but western outifits, her hairdo, smoky kind of makeup used to make her look better and healthier in Humsafar.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Naveen was always skinny in every show for me, but I still like her for some odd reason. I like those actresses who do very few shows. :D And I confess, I actually like Sheheryar now. Though Emaan's character seems far from reality.

And Zaya, main samajhti thi ke tum sirf DeD hi dekhti ho :P

Main waqayi sirf DeD dekhti hoon. Saturday ko poora din parhne ke baad when I need a break tou I sit down with my sister who doesn't let me change the channel cuz she watches Mol regularly. Tou ab aadat ho gayi hai dekhne ki and when the hero is good tou why should I not watch the show? 😆

I know! No matter how good good, no wife on earth would want to share her husband. Koi aurat itni bewaqoof nahin hoti hogi 😆
You watch this show for a break? Doesnt it give you a bigger headache 🤣
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Imaan became like a stereotype.. she has no softness left in her voice for Shahryar but is so polite and kind with the neighbor!
What if Sajjal can't get a baby too then WHAT??

Excepting Imaan's conditions Shahriyar proves how much he wants her to stay with him.
Getting married to Sajjal was the last thing he could have done in his life.
I felt so sorry for him. And his pain proves how much he he loves Imaan, only if the girl could realised 🥱

Before Imaan decided to get divorce she wanted to know whether he loves her or not.
So, does this mean if he told her that he loves her she wouldn't forced him to marry Sajjal!!

Also, I didn't like the way Imaan said to Rohel that Shahryar doing second marriage, though she is the one forcing him to do so.
Edited by Neel_M - 8 years ago
One of the best shows ever <3
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

You watch this show for a break? Doesnt it give you a bigger headache 🤣

Acha tou hai, Hinna 😛 Itna bura bhi nahin hai.. I like Sherhyar aur the problems they show in his and Emaan's life are pretty realistic..
Acha, the story pretty much goes over my head 😆 typical star plus types hai