Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
There was no episode last Sat for those faltu intolerable eid telefilms
God knows why they make such ridiculous relations for eid

I tried watching them but my goodness they've just sooo bad

They did show tumhare siwa on eid day according to routine but skipped MOL and kaise tumse kahoon on Sat n Sun
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

There was no episode last Sat for those faltu intolerable eid telefilms

God knows why they make such ridiculous relations for eid

I tried watching them but my goodness they've just sooo bad

They did show tumhare siwa on eid day according to routine but skipped MOL and kaise tumse kahoon on Sat n Sun

exactly i was waiting for MOL episode but have you seen new promo clearly dikhaya gaya hai Shehryar Sajjal ki shadi hogi Emaan ke zid ke karan😭😭😭😭
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I agree with evrything your said. πŸ‘
But @bold, guys not being expressive can get annoying at times even if you have been married for yearsπŸ˜†. When i see Emaan, I feel so bad that she cannot share her feelings, because when she finally does Shehreyar doesn't think its a big of deal, when it is for Emaan.
I feel like he just doesn't understand what she is going through.

What evr he says is logical, but he really needs to understand that his logic doesn't work for evrybody.
If he just tried to understand her a bit, she wouldn't be all crazy because she can't a child.
He finally thought of giving her time after she asked for a divorce, shouldn't he have thought about it before??

@ red πŸ˜†
I am a Faisal q. fan but im kinda taking Emaans side, even though dont like Naveen that much

Maybe but men are like that. Yeh romantic heroes zara kam hi hote hain real life mein. The things women worry about or go into depression because of their worries mean so little to men. And trust me, men are so much less emotional than women. They would rather work out their way through practical decisions and understanding. While women would rather want to cry all day instead of thinking about the situation practically and reaching a decision. That's human nature, I don't blame any gender for how they're. Allah ne esa banaya hain tou hum kya kar sakte hain? πŸ˜† Yes maybe Sherhyar doesn't understand what Emaan's going through but it is because like every other husband, he is not aware of the nature of women or what they need. But I would still say, ke compromise has to be on women's part. Men NEVER compromise (DeS taught me that). So Emaan should be capable enough to cope up with all this. Plus, Idk if you watched that episode but Emaan is sometimes emotional to the extent of foolishness or should I say 'apne pair pe khulhaari maarna'. She's so depressed about child, why does not she adopt one? Sherhyar would have DEFO agreed to adopt a child, wouldn't he? They didn't reveal the reason of her refusal to adopt a child but what was it? Does she consider it a shame? Does she feel inferior? She needs to be a bit more practical.. that's all I'm asking for.

Sorry if I sound way too Sherhyar biased but I just root for people who are practical.
wow Mol has a lot of fans πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ZAYA...BANG ON...U were not biased but just said what I always want to say
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
zaya right on the point.
I have been on Shaheryar 's side from day one. Men specially successful busy working men don't have time to show off their romantic side. They are just busy and mind is mostly occupied with other things then faltu romance. I can say Faltu romance because all goes in Khadda as life gets busy with life's real issues and needs as i have been there done that. It feels good to get extra attention but that is something you have to change and ask for or train your man in such. love is also in caring, making one feel secure and respecting each other's space and trust which shaheryar shows tons of. Love love love FQ's character and he plays it well. any woman would be lucky to have shaheryar as hubby.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

zaya right on the point.
I have been on Shaheryar 's side from day one. Men specially successful busy working men don't have time to show off their romantic side. They are just busy and mind is mostly occupied with other things then faltu romance. I can say Faltu romance because all goes in Khadda as life gets busy with life's real issues and needs as i have been there done that. It feels good to get extra attention but that is something you have to change and ask for or train your man in such. love is also in caring, making one feel secure and respecting each other's space and trust which shaheryar shows tons of. Love love love FQ's character and he plays it well. any woman would be lucky to have shaheryar as hubby.

Ufff u guys write so well and so BANG on
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

wow Mol has a lot of fans πŸ˜†

Lol...πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

IMANE KI BACHCHI

CAN U PLZ START WATCHING SANGAT

I CANT WAIT TO READ UR REVIEWS ON IT

PLZ WATCH ASAP
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

zaya right on the point.

@bold: That's just the same thing I said in my reply to Popo:
''This is what life is; you get no time for romance, you've problems to deal with and you've to be understanding, talk about issues because that's what matter mores than holding hand or saying ILYs all day.''