AGREE WITH EACH AND EVERY WORD
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay now I have to admit Emaan has gone nuts
This show is such a disappointment
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby - Thank you! 😳

Popo - HAINAA!? What is so great in being a nanny all the time? I don't like whiter than white heroines who are shown fragile, wayyy too kind and loving. There's a HUGE difference in being good-natured and Allah miyan ki gaaye! xD I'm waiting for the day when we will get to see female leads who are not dumb, mature, logical and understanding.

Sherhyar is a gem!! <3 I love that guy for what a practical man he is. Tbh practical characters are just my thing. This is what life is.. you get no time for romance, you've problems to deal with and you've to be understanding, talk about issues because that's what matter mores than holding hand or saying ILYs all day. He's not someone who run behind Emaan and all day and ask her why she's sad. Rather he expects her to come to him and share her problems. He's so busy with other stuff and so very practical. How on earth would he know what is troubling her when she doesn't share her problems with him? Usko koi elhaam tou nahin hoga that my wife is sad and I should console her. HECK! Communication gap creates so many issues and Emaan is doing exactly the same by not sharing stuff with Sherhyar that troubles her. She, being the fanasty-craving girl, expects Sherhyar to take the first step. WHYY!!? Everytime I think about Sherhyar's character, I just think about how many male leads we see on tv who are loving, romantic and everything a fantasy-craving girl could wish for. But when it comes to parents vs wife, it looks like they've got no tongue to speak with in favour of their wife. Like hundreds of male leads just bow down and turn into bheegi billi in front of their moms. Hypocrites.. and IF the wife fails to give you a child, woah!! They forget all the love, respect and instantly start thinking of second marriage as suggested by their moms. They won't even bother using their brains and think of options other than marriage. At least, Sherhyar is not a hypocrite like that. He doesn't value the desire of having a child more than Emaan.. for him Emaan matter more than the fcat that she is infertile. He's not resorting to options of second marriage just like other male leads in his situation would. Also, if I remember correctly, he said he needed time to consider the option of adoption when the doctor suggested them. Judging by his nature, he just needed time to think about it thoroughly because adoption ka decision is not something minor.. once you decide to adopt, you've to stick to your decision at all costs. But hey! Emaan bibi refused to adopt a child. Woh female lead hi kya who uses her brains! Sherhyar didn't even consider adoption a shame to family's name or honour. He is not someone who even cares about 'nasal agay barhay gi'.. it was because of Emaan that he decided to think about adoption. Because he does not care one bit about child. It is Emaan that matters to him not what she can give him or what she can't. When Emaan is so fond of kids, why doesn't she adopt one?! She can go ahead and shower love upon neighbour's kid but she can't shower love upon an adopted child that would be known as hers to the world? Ajeeb nafsiyaati insaan hai! I love practical people! Bas I love Sherhyar!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said . Iman is the one who is creating all this mes in her own life. wait till a day neighbor's wife will come back and no kid to play with... shaheryar is a gem of a guy.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What is happening to Imaan?
I used to dislike Shahriar but not anymore, Imaan is losing it completely!!!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I've been watching this show for quite some time now. I don't know what you all think but I think I will side with Sherhyar any day because Emaan has lost her mind..

Sherhyar is just someone who is not very expressive or hansta muskrata insaan. He's pretty practical and doesn't know how to console people either. Nor is he really into gauging what people around him feel because he remains busy with other stuff and is a private person by nature but that really does not mean he doesn't care about Emaan. He is always by her side even if that meant to be on no-talking terms with his own parents. Emaan is like other girls who fantasized her post marriage life but it turned out to be the other way round. But heck man! Sherhyar married you. He married you which means that he did want you as his life partner. What more proof does she need to reliase that Sherhyar does love her and cares for her.. no guy would marry you just out of no reason especially when it would mean hurting his own parents. Koi ainvayi tou mazaak mein shaadi nahin karta na? I believe that Emaan should have lessened her expectations from Sherhyar's side because now she's been married to him for quite some time and knows his nature.. he's not expressive. He is not someone who would go around all day holding her hand or make izhaar e mohabbat a daily routine. And he definitely does care for her and protects her.. can't she see how he always sides with her and turns against his family? He's been such a supportive husband.. this quality needs no words. What I mean is that this is all Sherhyar's nature or let's say fitrat.. And fitrat does not change.. at least men are the never the one who change themselves for women no matter how greatly they love their wife. It's on Emaan's part that now she should lessen her expectations and even after such a long time she has not realised that Sherhyar has his own ways of showing her how he loves her? Kya yaar! Can't she notice how Sherhyar even refused to marry another girl for the sake of child. 'Bachey khushiyon ki zamanat nahin hotay'.. I still remember being in awe when Sherhyar said this. This dialogue alone shows how practical, understanding Sherhyar is. He has different views about marriage and child.. not the typical men wala point of view. He's a broad minded guy in every sense! Kyun khamkha dosri shaadi karanay pe tuli hai Sherhyar ki? She seriously does not know how amazing Sherhyar is. Pehli baat I believe he really does love her and even if Emaan is under the (highly pathetic) illusion that Sherhyar does not love her.. at least he is loyal and appreciative to her. Koi mujhe bataye what more does she need? The drama has a pretty realistic approach and characters, so, of course, the writer couldn't have portrayed Sherhyar as some Mr. Darcy.

And I am NOT a Faisal Qureshi fan. Well I came across some discussions on Twitter where people said that those who support Sherhyar are FQ fans.. how ridiculous!

I agree with evrything your said. πŸ‘
But @bold, guys not being expressive can get annoying at times even if you have been married for yearsπŸ˜†. When i see Emaan, I feel so bad that she cannot share her feelings, because when she finally does Shehreyar doesn't think its a big of deal, when it is for Emaan.
I feel like he just doesn't understand what she is going through.

What evr he says is logical, but he really needs to understand that his logic doesn't work for evrybody.
If he just tried to understand her a bit, she wouldn't be all crazy because she can't a child.
He finally thought of giving her time after she asked for a divorce, shouldn't he have thought about it before??

@ red πŸ˜†
I am a Faisal q. fan but im kinda taking Emaans side, even though dont like Naveen that much
Edited by -Lostindreams - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@zaya me too loves sheryar, he's a practical guy yess he's not expressive bt still the things he do for his wife are wayy better than all the male leads we see now a days on tv.
I don't get iman she's upset becoz sheryar is unexpressive ? she can't be a mother ? sheryar is totally cool abt the fact that she can't be a mother ? she wants to be shahnam's mom/Rohail's wife ? or or I LOVE YOU from sheryar ??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
EID MUBARAK GUYS...hv a blast everyone and jumma Mubarak as well ...
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Is there was no episode due to Eid?
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Mol Didnt aired last saturday??