Posted: 9 years ago
I felt bad for her because she never got the love she wanted
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I felt bad for her because she never got the love she wanted

True that feeling also I can understand what naveen was craving for

After wedding every gal expects some pampering some romance flirting from hubby some ILUs...

And I guess that's where amna mufti hit the chord

She didn't show conflict where we see in other shows like SaaS bahu crap...extra marital crap...hubby doing SHUKK on wifey...hubby mad on wifey as she can't hv baby ...whenever we expected is topic .mein fight hoga waha. NAHIN hua...

Amna mufti very cleverly tried her best not to mk it cliche d even though she kept the family quotient which is the channels demand

I can relate to both shehryar and naveen and both r right in their own place

And that .me the show dififerent

Yeah its still weird that she asked for a divorce

Personally I think this story is not of Amna muftis usually standard
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As much as i feel for both characters but i feel more for shaheryar than Imaan . Shaheryar staying late for work and work related social activities, his family has few issues with Imaan, her inability to have kids, he is not so openly emotional are not valid reasons for divorce as far as i see. I see imaan is going or maybe gone crazy.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

As much as i feel for both characters but i feel more for shaheryar than Imaan . Shaheryar staying late for work and work related social activities, his family has few issues with Imaan, her inability to have kids, he is not so openly emotional are not valid reasons for divorce as far as i see. I see imaan is going or maybe gone crazy.

I don't think she has gone crazy

Specially after last Epi it seemed she us intentionally distancing herself from fq coz she knows he will never get married again for kids n their nasal agey NAHIN badega

Hence she is making a big issue out of a small issue and use it to get away from his life so that he can marry Sajjal and hv kids given she has seen how crazy fqs mom was for a grandchild

Or maybe she just wants to be with Shanam lol
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was ok. So now it looks like he will marry Sajal soon. As much as I like Pakistani dramas, it would be nice to see some funny moments shown
Edited by Smileyfatemah - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smileyfatemah

Today's episode was ok. So now it looks like he will marry Sajal soon. As much as I like Pakistani dramas, it would be nice to see some funny moments shown

SO DAMN TRUE

I wish the channel n producers ask the writers to put some funny dialogues here n there

The way sameera fazal does

Even zafar sir does
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I've been watching this show for quite some time now. I don't know what you all think but I think I will side with Sherhyar any day because Emaan has lost her mind..

Sherhyar is just someone who is not very expressive or hansta muskrata insaan. He's pretty practical and doesn't know how to console people either. Nor is he really into gauging what people around him feel because he remains busy with other stuff and is a private person by nature but that really does not mean he doesn't care about Emaan. He is always by her side even if that meant to be on no-talking terms with his own parents. Emaan is like other girls who fantasized her post marriage life but it turned out to be the other way round. But heck man! Sherhyar married you. He married you which means that he did want you as his life partner. What more proof does she need to reliase that Sherhyar does love her and cares for her.. no guy would marry you just out of no reason especially when it would mean hurting his own parents. Koi ainvayi tou mazaak mein shaadi nahin karta na? I believe that Emaan should have lessened her expectations from Sherhyar's side because now she's been married to him for quite some time and knows his nature.. he's not expressive. He is not someone who would go around all day holding her hand or make izhaar e mohabbat a daily routine. And he definitely does care for her and protects her.. can't she see how he always sides with her and turns against his family? He's been such a supportive husband.. this quality needs no words. What I mean is that this is all Sherhyar's nature or let's say fitrat.. And fitrat does not change.. at least men are the never the one who change themselves for women no matter how greatly they love their wife. It's on Emaan's part that now she should lessen her expectations and even after such a long time she has not realised that Sherhyar has his own ways of showing her how he loves her? Kya yaar! Can't she notice how Sherhyar even refused to marry another girl for the sake of child. 'Bachey khushiyon ki zamanat nahin hotay'.. I still remember being in awe when Sherhyar said this. This dialogue alone shows how practical, understanding Sherhyar is. He has different views about marriage and child.. not the typical men wala point of view. He's a broad minded guy in every sense! Kyun khamkha dosri shaadi karanay pe tuli hai Sherhyar ki? She seriously does not know how amazing Sherhyar is. Pehli baat I believe he really does love her and even if Emaan is under the (highly pathetic) illusion that Sherhyar does not love her.. at least he is loyal and appreciative to her. Koi mujhe bataye what more does she need? The drama has a pretty realistic approach and characters, so, of course, the writer couldn't have portrayed Sherhyar as some Mr. Darcy.

And I am NOT a Faisal Qureshi fan. Well I came across some discussions on Twitter where people said that those who support Sherhyar are FQ fans.. how ridiculous!
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I've been watching this show for quite some time now. I don't know what you all think but I think I will side with Sherhyar any day because Emaan has lost her mind..

Sherhyar is just someone who is not very expressive or hansta muskrata insaan. He's pretty practical and doesn't know how to console people either. Nor is he really into gauging what people around him feel because he remains busy with other stuff and is a private person by nature but that really does not mean he doesn't care about Emaan. He is always by her side even if that meant to be on no-talking terms with his own parents. Emaan is like other girls who fantasized her post marriage life but it turned out to be the other way round. But heck man! Sherhyar married you. He married you which means that he did want you as his life partner. What more proof does she need to reliase that Sherhyar does love her and cares for her.. no guy would marry you just out of no reason especially when it would mean hurting his own parents. Koi ainvayi tou mazaak mein shaadi nahin karta na? I believe that Emaan should have lessened her expectations from Sherhyar's side because now she's been married to him for quite some time and knows his nature.. he's not expressive. He is not someone who would go around all day holding her hand or make izhaar e mohabbat a daily routine. And he definitely does care for her and protects her.. can't she see how he always sides with her and turns against his family? He's been such a supportive husband.. this quality needs no words. What I mean is that this is all Sherhyar's nature or let's say fitrat.. And fitrat does not change.. at least men are the never the one who change themselves for women no matter how greatly they love their wife. It's on Emaan's part that now she should lessen her expectations and even after such a long time she has not realised that Sherhyar has his own ways of showing her how he loves her? Kya yaar! Can't she notice how Sherhyar even refused to marry another girl for the sake of child. 'Bachey khushiyon ki zamanat nahin hotay'.. I still remember being in awe when Sherhyar said this. This dialogue alone shows how practical, understanding Sherhyar is. He has different views about marriage and child.. not the typical men wala point of view. He's a broad minded guy in every sense! Kyun khamkha dosri shaadi karanay pe tuli hai Sherhyar ki? She seriously does not know how amazing Sherhyar is. Pehli baat I believe he really does love her and even if Emaan is under the (highly pathetic) illusion that Sherhyar does not love her.. at least he is loyal and appreciative to her. Koi mujhe bataye what more does she need? The drama has a pretty realistic approach and characters, so, of course, the writer couldn't have portrayed Sherhyar as some Mr. Darcy.

And I am NOT a Faisal Qureshi fan. Well I came across some discussions on Twitter where people said that those who support Sherhyar are FQ fans.. how ridiculous!

I wholeheartedly agree with u awesome analysis 🤗
I just lovee sherhyar's character I mean kahan hote hain aise husbands ad eman ko pata nahi kyaa chaey, ja k shahnam k aba se karloo ye karnaa chahti hain woh kia seriously 🤔