Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ awww.. Dekho sach baat tumhari zuban par aa hi gayi ☺️

N yes.. Itz the same girl.. The show is called Dayar e Dil.. U can watch it.. U have surely witnessesd the bombardment of the ATs here for this show πŸ˜†

I m watching literally nothing nowadays... As u know Uni started so ab toh bilkul bhi possible nai.. But you can watch on air shows , m not watching them n dnt know if u will like them or not but still, , Sangat, Farwa Ki ABC, Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai.. I seriously don't know about them but people are praising these so ..

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ awww.. Dekho sach baat tumhari zuban par aa hi gayi ☺️

N yes.. Itz the same girl.. The show is called Dayar e Dil.. U can watch it.. U have surely witnessesd the bombardment of the ATs here for this show πŸ˜†

I m watching literally nothing nowadays... As u know Uni started so ab toh bilkul bhi possible nai.. But you can watch on air shows , m not watching them n dnt know if u will like them or not but still, , Sangat, Farwa Ki ABC, Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai.. I seriously don't know about them but people are praising these so ..

Acha DeD pe bhi nazar maar lenge😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Ok... 😳
Creme piment πŸ˜ƒ
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel so bad for th because shaheryar loves Imaan but doesnt know how to put it in words. He will loose her ...😭 Imaan is also throwing her self on to neighbors and she needs to stop. there has to be a limit to going and barging in to their house and life.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Imaan has officially lost her mind. If Sheryaar didn't love or care about her, he would show her the door as soon as he could.
The director failed to show us Sheryaar as a bad husband, now they want us to believe Sheryaar has been coming home late and that he doesn't care about imaan? Bull crap, he was shown as the perfect guy, I am sorry I cannot side with imaan on this one.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

No.. Never got a chance .. My sis does and she updates me about this show.. But she doesn't find it that impressive..
why is everyone supporting Sheheryar? πŸ˜† I think he always has taken ehr for granted.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha i still support Sheryar
It is not a solution that if your wife is infertile divorce her and go back to your ex.
And Sajjal i scary, she change in every episode, what was the last scene with the bangles and a smile on her face, if she marry Sheryar as his second option in away to age badhao the nassal of Humayun Hassan then she the dumbest and stupid lady ever..
And I kinda agree with Shahnam's dad.
The truth is that his mother left him, he is still a 2years old, sooner he accept this fact and live without sahara, better it is for him...btw as per the OST i think his mom will return..she will be played by that actress playing lead's sis in Muqqadas or Aiman's step mom in MHMD.
If Imane wanna keep herself busy she can take a prooffessional way instead of doing here there at her neighbours.
Imane's mom toughts are a lil old, but she isnt that badly placed.
I wonder what her dad will do πŸ˜•
Sajjal mom and Sheryar parents are a gone case
And one second Sajjal worry about Imane and wish the couple to have a happy life, the other she recall Sheryar memories and think on ro marry hil or not.
In last epi when she said so that u leave imane or noti wontgo back to to you i was glad that she is a mature lady...but she disapointed me badly..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Taken her for granted
In what sense

He always made sure she is fine and no one is troubling her

His only fault was he wasn't like a majnu which some gals expect their husbands to behave like after marriage

And why he isn't so romantic is also explained given he was shown 35+ business man ...that time guys r exactly like what shehryar is shown...practical caring responsible...

On the contrary imaan is soo going to regret later

But I m very happy personally over the separation coz now I will get to watch adnan jaffar and naveen as a couple

And I don't mind seeing Sajjal with fq as they mended sajjals character
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
EXACTLY AGREE WITH IMANE
I always wondered why isn't she doing a job at school if she loves kids company sooo Mich

Initially I thought shehryar will prohibit her from doing a job and hence she will go after the neighbours kid but to my surprise Shehryar was sooo liberal about her doing a job...he even said he will send cvs to the nearby good schools for her

I wud hv prayed two rakaats shukrana namaz everyday if I got someone like shehryar