Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
A quick question...
Does Imaan love Shehriyaar and does he love her back? I've seen some episodes and that confuses me. I thought he married her so that his parents couldn't pressure him to marry his cousin. I'm not sure why she married him.
She loves him but he clearly told her that he didnt marry her for love and married her for other reasons.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sheryar married her coz he want someone as her to be his wife..and he respect and protect her a lot..
But Imane married him for love, and she want him to love her back in that sense..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Sheryar married her coz he want someone as her to be his wife..and he respect and protect her a lot..

But Imane married him for love, and she want him to love her back in that sense..

When imaan married him that was also not for love...both got married to each other coz they thought they r compatible for each other ...imaan didn't used to love shehryar during the wedding but she used to think shehryar married her coz he fell head over heels in love with her...that was the misunderstanding...when shehryar said he married her coz her personality atracted him and not coz he was in love with her...that hurt imaan

But other than he gave her all the respect trust protection which gals can dream of

The writer is showing a different type of .ale lead here who is not romantic but shows care in different ways
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today the episode was good. Its a sad episode today. Nice acting
Edited by Smileyfatemah - 9 years ago
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She loves him but he clearly told her that he didnt marry her for love and married her for other reasons.

Hinna!! Somebody looks like that man on your whatever you call it...signature photos!? Dunno😕. 😆
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Also we gotta chat..come over !😛

Originally posted by: -anoshka-

Hinna!! Somebody looks like that man on your whatever you call it...signature photos!? Dunno😕. 😆

who? :P
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This episode broke my heart. Sad episode. I am enjoying this show
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The expression on FQ's face when imaan asks for s divorce 👍🏼
FQ nailed that scene.

I like this new and improved sajjal, seems like the Apple fell very very far from the tree 😆 more like it fell in a different orchard. I hope she is genuine and not trying to be nice for Sheryaar.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago