MOL (HumTv) - Faysal Qureshi, Naveen Waqar, Nadeem Baig, Iqra Aziz - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I didnt like her in Humsafar but I love her since Alvida!
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naveen is a nice actress..
Not the I love type but i like her enough to watch her show...
I watched Humsafar when was really young..i liked her then and in Alvida too she was good..tought Aroosa wasnt my preferance of a character, but as an actress she is doing each roles differant from another..
Edited by The_Imane - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sensible people exist in Pakistan 😳
Dramas only show the drama queens and the abysive husbands, yeh mol wale log kahan baste hain?
Sajjal is also talking sense, imaan and Sheryaar toh hain hi sensible, kya ho raha hai?
To balance it out we have zareena πŸ˜†
Let's see if Sheryaar gives in to their demands
Oops forgot to mention, even the neighbor is the sensible kind, he figured it out that Sheryaar seemed upset.
This is what we need more of so people learn how come across as educated, not just degree wale educated, Amir liaqat types πŸ˜†
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What does Shehriyar really want because his behaviour is really confusing. One minute he tells Imaan she can go where ever she likes (without asking for his permission) and the next minute he becomes all angry because she didn't ask him if she could go to Shahnaam's house.

Urgh, this drama is getting no where.

PS. I think Sajal is acting all nice in the promo in order to win Shehriyar over 🀒 I still don't like her.
Edited by Diyar-e-dil - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

What does Shehriyar really want because his behaviour is really confusing. One minute he tells Imaan she can go where ever she likes (without asking for his permission) and the next minute he becomes all angry because she didn't ask him if she could go to Shahnaam's house.

Urgh, this drama is getting no where.

PS. I think Sajal is acting all nice in the promo in order to win Shehriyar over 🀒 I still don't like her.

Shehryar is NOT AT ALL confusing...on the contrary his character makes most sense in the show...this happens many times in real life too...like when a teacher complains to me about my brother not studying at all at home...and then i come home and see my brother playing in mobile with the book in front of him i get even more mad a d shout on him coz I just heard complaint from his teacher about this...if it was some other time I wudnt hv been this mad
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Shehryar is NOT AT ALL confusing...on the contrary his character makes most sense in the show...this happens many times in real life too...like when a teacher complains to me about my brother not studying at all at home...and then i come home and see my brother playing in mobile with the book in front of him i get even more mad a d shout on him coz I just heard complaint from his teacher about this...if it was some other time I wudnt hv been this mad

Well, to each their own.
OMG what was the precap. Why did he tell her its too late :O
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Adnan jaffar is just sooo classy

Issshhh

I sooo wish naveen ends up with him
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved this episode
Getting more and more involved in this show..
I love Sheryar, this man is really awesome..his toughts are so πŸ‘πŸΌ
It is normal that Imane is feeling sad and depressed..
I am glad they didnt turn Sajjal into an evil sautan..
What she said to Hajra was so true..if that is their thinking then if Sajjal was infertile they would have done the same with her?
Hajra just know how to do badhi badhi baatein..but unme koi daam nahi..she still do what she want and what please her always..
I was suprised why did Shahnaam's papa did react like that?
I never saw or felt Imane was threating Shahnaam like a dog..yes she did go to him when she feel sad or lonely but still...πŸ˜•
His sister is a young girl..he need to let her continue her studies and settle her life...she is not fit to take care of Shahnaam
I dont think Sajjal have a evil motive or is acting..she was a normal girl misleaded in the midde by Zareena..and has realised that...she was right in telling Sheryar they have to go away and live in peace..
What does Sheryaar's dad said and why were Zareena and Hajra so happy?πŸ˜•
And did Sheryar again doubt on Imane or whats wrong, why did he said you are too lateπŸ˜•
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

he gets more than chummi's, ab mera moo na khulwaoo.

🀣

I want to hear more of this. πŸ˜†

Anyway, it was a decent episode. Iman's behavour and break down was kind of expected. Sajjal is turning into a sensible girl too..Liked her scene with Hajra. She really made sense there. What Hajra said was also true..maaien olaad ki khushiyan dekhti hain..something on these lines.. can't remember what she said exactly.
I love the way Naveen speaks. Her dialog delivery and voice modulation is just too good.. And Iqra Aziz is slowly growing on me. She is really pretty.