Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Shabz dont get irritated, enjoy the freedom. Come back home and give him a chummi 🤣

that doesn't deserve a chummi, that deserves my non stop nagging, what If I was dead, what if I was lying in a ditch somewhere meri parwa nahi blah blah 😆

But freedom is indeed a blessing, and I am grateful , I can't imagine those shakki husbands I see in dramas.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
I know what you mean, if my husband wasnt concerned about what im upto, I would be concerned too. 😆 BUT STILL, after the nagging, give him a chummi 🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I know what you mean, if my husband wasnt concerned about what im upto, I would be concerned too. 😆 BUT STILL, after the nagging, give him a chummi 🤣

he gets more than chummi's, ab mera moo na khulwaoo.
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

As u said HATAO IMAAN KO...WE WANT SHEHRYAR

NO do u think he'll let u take away Emaan?
he'll just say "Don't u dare to interfere in My Life"😆
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

The best part of this episode was what Sheryaar says that what if I was the reason we couldn't have children , would we give iman the same livberty to re marry for s child 👍🏼
I hope every man and saas heard that message loud and clear.

@bold👍🏼
and when he said "insaan apni zindagi ki guarantee nahi day sakta" I had the same thought in my mind that his parents want to propagate the generation at any cost so what if Allah takes away him from their lives... then what ? Sheryar's baba would go for 2nd marriage then? Kyun k bhai nasal to agay chalaani hai na 🤢
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

HAI NA?! I mean, it's HIS family. HE knows it better than her! so if he HIMSELF is telling her to not mingle with them a lot, Emaan ko mirchen kyun lagti hain?! Bada hi koi naik parveen banne ka shoq hai mohtarma ko. Okay fine, I can understand her feeling a little bad that Sheheryaar doesn't "love" her in the typical way but so what?! Itni hi mashriqi, traiditional ladki hai tou suck it up and move on! He might not have married her for love's sake but DAMN! The way this man RESPECTS her is out of the world. The way he shouted in front of his family, "Main apni Emaan pe bohat trust karta hoon!" As I said to my mother, kisi sensible aurat ko Sheheryaar jaisa husband milta tou Allah ka shukar adda karte na thakti!

I think Emaan feels insecure she has impression that Sheryar does not love her and with all these happenings (along uneven relations with her in laws) her insecurities have grown more now... no doubt I just loved the way Shehryar reacted for Emaan but she's unaware of the situation he's facing and vice-versa, both are not on same page and Most Important they have different approach to tackle the problems or situations of life... I just found her obsession with the child a bit over otherwise she did not appear to me as Jahil or with awful reactions

he gets more than chummi's, ab mera moo na khulwaoo.

Ohooo maybe thats why you get so much freedom as a gift 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I have a husbAnd like Sheryaar snd believe me sometimes it does irritate the hell out of me that kabhi to paraishaan ho jao if I am late coming back home 😆
But I don't agree with iman who wants him to put barriers on her freedom just to prove his love.

The best part of this episode was what Sheryaar says that what if I was the reason we couldn't have children , would we give iman the same livberty to re marry for s child 👍🏼
I hope every man and saas heard that message loud and clear.

I LUVED IT WHEN Shehryar said that

Take a bow amna mufti
Sall I bow on her behalf? 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hv become a huge fan of naveen now
Now I really wish to see her with all the hum heroes like zahid agha Ali and now even SAMI is coming to hum with a show called mushrik which has sadia Khan and hareem with him